• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the best Samus?

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
Just wondering, but who is the best samus?

I heard samus cant beat good falco players like tink, pc, dope....

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Its funny cause just at the last MLG, hugs defeated PC Chris, dope, and i think tink but no sure about him........arent they the best falco's in the country???

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Its funny cause just at the last MLG, hugs defeated PC Chris, dope, and i think tink but no sure about him........arent they the best falco's in the country???
Forward has recently claimed he was the best Falco, but I agree with you. Also, HugS is the best Samus, Wes is also high-quality, and while not as good, was the original best samus. We just had a thread like this that got locked, we don't need another one right after it:

best samus

nice1

Smash Lord
hugs and wes are ownage with samus also hugs did very good at the mlg in orlando beating good falco players, P.c., dope, i never seen tink play but he might be good

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
hugs and wes are ownage with samus also hugs did very good at the mlg in orlando beating good falco players, P.c., dope, i never seen tink play but he might be good
Haha yes Tink is very good, and although I did not see the matches, HugS was the best even before Orlando, and yes the top 3 Samus' are HugS, Isai, and I'd say Wes, even though I haven't seen much of him.

nice1

Smash Lord
i know hugs was one of the best before mlg orlando but i just never seen tink play thanx for clearing that up for me :D

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Hugs is definitely the best now. Prior to Orlando, I thought Wes was still the best. Wes struggles against falcos, hence why he messed around with Mario for awhile. Hugs, however, just took down the 3 best falcos in the country.

Watty

Smash Lord
he took down 3 of the best, Hugs is the best and if u havent seen hugs play recently than you dont know his style he has changed completely from vids of him in the beginning.

those of u who list isai i know his samus is good from FC1 when we got video of it but since when have u seen him play samus that would make him second best?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
he took down 3 of the best, Hugs is the best and if u havent seen hugs play recently than you dont know his style he has changed completely from vids of him in the beginning.

those of u who list isai i know his samus is good from FC1 when we got video of it but since when have u seen him play samus that would make him second best?
Uh...HugS beat Maverick, Tink, PC, and Dope, that's 2 Falcos (I don't know who Maverick is sorry), but w/e. Maybe Tink used Falco against him or something I don't know I wasn't there (I know he's used Sheik in tournament play before).

As for Isai, well I'm from Norcal (same as Isai) so I see his Samus every now and then, and yes, I would consider it 2nd (because I haven't seen it in tournament play) to HugS. I think last time I saw it was about 3 weeks ago, so yeah, 2nd on my list.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
I think HugS, Wes and Oro are top notch Samus gods.

D

Deleted member

Happy Birthday Oro!

*look at birthdays on the front page*

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
hey if the videos ive seen of hugs are him at his best...... hes highly overrated.....
Watty said:
Hugs is the best and if u havent seen hugs play recently than you dont know his style he has changed completely from vids of him in the beginning.
Yeah, from the looks of it Hugs' style has changed, and I've looked many places for his videos, and unless you have VoD, then the matches you are watching are more than likely old.

navillus

Smash Apprentice
ok cool just didnt want to have a national best that i could whoop easily.... whens the next big tourney besides that vegas one i would like to see how i stand against the elite....

DARKMIKE

Smash Apprentice
hugs is the best samus player in america, hands down. and how can say people like aniki? i dont know. isai uses samus but im pretty sure there are a lot better samuses out there better than his. why is it that every time a high level player uses a character people say he or she is the best? do you think isai would use samus against ken? haha, no. and anyone who thinks they can take hugs or any high level player cause their vids didnt look good should be slapped in the face by MR.T.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
hugs is the best samus player in america, hands down. and how can say people like aniki? i dont know. isai uses samus but im pretty sure there are a lot better samuses out there better than his. why is it that every time a high level player uses a character people say he or she is the best? do you think isai would use samus against ken? haha, no. and anyone who thinks they can take hugs or any high level player cause their vids didnt look good should be slapped in the face by MR.T.
Isai has used Samus against Ken...but it was a hella long time ago haha. I don't disagree though, Hugs is the best Samus in America, I haven't seen Aniki's vids lately though, so I can't say where Aniki is in there.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
ok im curious who would be teh top 5 samus main, i mean #1 is obvious but who are teh remaning 4.
Hmm...I'm not completely sure, but my opinion for the top 5 would be (in no order) Hugs, Isai, Wes, Oro and Watty, I honestly haven't seen Azeem do too much (except a few good matches at Anaheim), so I can't put him up there.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Hmm...I'm not completely sure, but my opinion for the top 5 would be (in no order) Hugs, Isai, Wes, Oro and Watty, I honestly haven't seen Azeem do too much (except a few good matches at Anaheim), so I can't put him up there.
Ur list is right, but note that i said top five samus MAINS.

So oro and Isai would have to be excluded from my top 5 list.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Ur list is right, but note that i said top five samus MAINS.

So oro and Isai would have to be excluded from my top 5 list.
Oh ok, then yeah you'd probably be right on that one, I don't know though, I guess I'd just have to see him play, it's been a while, maybe I'll see you guys at NCT2, hopefully I mean :chuckle: .

I don't know about Wes, but I do know he's going to this next MLG (NY), and is teaming with PC...or that might be Vegas...or both...haha I don't remember, but we'll see how good he is by then. I think he went to the first MLG of the year and placed 4th in Amateurs, but I'm not 100% on that either...pretty sure though.

Top Bottom