• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos the best diddy kong player? all jokes aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
oh wow i havn't been on the smash boards since melee "died" (well since brawl killed it atleast) ANYWHOO...

i kinda wanna get back in the smash scene and i guess im gonna have to force myself on to brawl (ughh)

i can only learn by watching the pros/skilled players play. since i havn't been tracking the brawl scene i need you guys to tell me who is the best diddy kong (if theres even a way to tell)

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
I dislike this thread :D

Go watch videos of

AlphaZealot
Ninjalink
n4n3rz - Nanerz [whatever]
TC1
GamedragonX
[I'd name more but I can't think right now lol]

just look around the boreds, you'll find vids here, check the stickies.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Me Me Me!! I'm the best :)

But yea I would probably say Gano (a japanese player) just because he does the best in tournies, and was the first to exhibit "fast gameplay in brawl." Other than him I would say NinjaLink because he does the best in tournies in the U.S. Any ways a lot of people think that I'm at least one of the best. Check out my thread in my sig for vids.

-advent-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dislike this thread :D

Go watch videos of

AlphaZealot
Ninjalink
n4n3rz - Nanerz [whatever]
TC1
GamedragonX
[I'd name more but I can't think right now lol]

just look around the boreds, you'll find vids here, check the stickies.
lol im honored someone thinks im good enough to learn from :laugh:

Sieg

Smash Champion
Not Vyse.
((PS, this is Vyse))

But seriously, what N4N3RZ said + Advent.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I never heard of TC1. Who is he/she?
TC1 is probably the only Diddy player that does well in tournys that barely uses bananas. He still uses them but no where near as much as myself AZ, Nanerz, and others. His play style is a little different because it incorporates more fighting and less banana spam but is still really good. I'm glad to see that a good Diddy player has released himself from the banana infatuation but any ways a lot of people here probably don't know about him because he rarely posts on the Diddy boards, if ever.

TC1 (Diddy) Vs Germs (Wolf) Final Destination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofrehGnBRWI

TC1 (Diddy) Vs Germs (Wolf) 2 Battle Field
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_mA8wsOm0&feature=related

I don't think Paool plays Diddy any more. And hey Player-1 I don't think I have seen any vids of you. I would love to see how good your monkey is.

-advent-

Player-1

Smash Legend
TC1 is probably the only Diddy player that does well in tournys that barely uses bananas. He still uses them but no where near as much as myself AZ, Nanerz, and others. His play style is a little different because it incorporates more fighting and less banana spam but is still really good. I'm glad to see that a good Diddy player has released himself from the banana infatuation but any ways a lot of people here probably don't know about him because he rarely posts on the Diddy boards, if ever.

TC1 (Diddy) Vs Germs (Wolf) Final Destination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofrehGnBRWI

TC1 (Diddy) Vs Germs (Wolf) 2 Battle Field
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_mA8wsOm0&feature=related

I don't think Paool plays Diddy any more. And hey Player-1 I don't think I have seen any vids of you. I would love to see how good your monkey is.

-advent-
Link to my profile:

http://www.youtube.com/user/3Player1

My Wolf matches are my most recent matches Vs Jumpman, I don't have a lot of goo videos up right now though because I usually don't record my GB matches which is the majority of my matches I play (offline tournaments are hard for me to get to with my schedule and parents so GB is probably the most competitive place I've played an AiB ladder), I've recently have been doing pretty bad because school started and I was no lifeing it in the summer, and haven't adapted to it, but I'll be back soon (note all of my videos are in the summer though).

I use about the same amount of bananas that TC1 uses, sometimes more and sometimes less, so I hope to be attending the offline tournaments soon and be another one of those diddy players, but I plan on going to my first tournament sept. 20th.

Edit: I think paool is either:
A. Not making any offline appearances for some reason
B. Just took a break from the game

ZSdK

Smash Cadet
I wanna be a top diddy =[ but I'm 16 don't have a car and my parents think smash is trash and won't let me go to tourneys. Plus I live in san antonio tx where theres i think barley any tournies. All the good tournies are in houston but im not going there. I do well in the online ladders though AiB Gb w/e. I'm sure alot ppl even with other characters are in the same situation I'm in and can't really prove themselves. Well I can't, atleast for now. :(

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
This thread should be named which average diddy has recorded videos of themselves.

in each scene placings wise im sure nj's the best in ny, naners is the best in cali, and gdx is the best in florida.

: /

but honestly, all in all, im the best diddy player in the universe.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ninjalink beat M2K in tournament.

/thread

saberhof

Smash Master
i have no idea, ninjalink is up there because of all his videos and his acomplishment vs M2k, i gotta see some of that m2k vs ninjalink action ....no vids??

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
i have no idea, ninjalink is up there because of all his videos and his acomplishment vs M2k, i gotta see some of that m2k vs ninjalink action ....no vids??

Yea I would luv to see those vids too. Or at least more vids of NinjaLink vs Top players. Asides from DSF Marth I havnt really seen a lot of vids with him vs top players.

-advent-

D1

Banned via Administration
NinjaLink for best Diddy bar none.

He actually has tourney placings to back up his claims.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Randomly see my name here.............AGAIN......^_^

Just wanted to add..... I can play with or without bananas....Which is why i dont focus on them in match...i'll just leave them there for traps. I didnt see TC lately but he did get 5th at Axis. I'll have to see for myself to evalate. Regardless i did innovate the character probably the most out of anyone. Oh yea. I still havent show the diddy players the new trick yet........dammit...the replay is somewhere..........not with me though >_<

ADHD

Smash Hero

Just wanted to add..... I can play with or without bananas....Which is why i dont focus on them in match...i'll just leave them there for traps. I didnt see TC lately but he did get 5th at Axis. I'll have to see for myself to evalate. Regardless i did innovate the character probably the most out of anyone. Oh yea. I still havent show the diddy players the new trick yet........dammit...the replay is somewhere..........not with me though >_<
tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
what the **** naners has been placing since day one and all NJ didy was frankly what every diddy player did just slightly better.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

I watched his matches on the live feed. He got very close to beating DSF's MK. And he is very good with spikes >_>.

IDK

Smash Lord
Me Me Me!! I'm the best :)

But yea I would probably say Gano (a japanese player) just because he does the best in tournies, and was the first to exhibit "fast gameplay in brawl." Other than him I would say NinjaLink because he does the best in tournies in the U.S. Any ways a lot of people think that I'm at least one of the best. Check out my thread in my sig for vids.

-advent-
speaking of which... wheres the ketubato vids? i lost the link again.

My vote is Paool Kim all the F'n way!
i lol'd. he doesn't glide toss.

99 chars? (lol literally. my reply has 99 chars)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
what the **** naners has been placing since day one and all NJ didy was frankly what every diddy player did just slightly better.
I think ur referring to me as NJ when u prolly meant NL. Just confirm this so i can rant ^_^

I watched his matches on the live feed. He got very close to beating DSF's MK. And he is very good with spikes >_>.
thats what u should do to MK as long as u kno the setup. I did teams at Esticle vs Chu and Forte and i kept spiking Forte MAD TIMES on battle field. U just have to wait for it. Maybe someone would somehow get it on youtube from ripping the stream but meh.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
id clarify but i really dont wanna make you waste your time writing and my time reading. it wont change a thing.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
speaking of which... wheres the ketubato vids? i lost the link again.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6FF2F9A10150D038&page=1

I think ur referring to me as NJ when u prolly meant NL. Just confirm this so i can rant ^_^

thats what u should do to MK as long as u kno the setup. I did teams at Esticle vs Chu and Forte and i kept spiking Forte MAD TIMES on battle field. U just have to wait for it. Maybe someone would somehow get it on youtube from ripping the stream but meh.

RANT RANT RANT!!! LoLz.

And I have been telling people from day 1 that Metaknight is very spikeable. Bananas out prioritize all of his recoveries so all you have to do is drop/throw a banana down and spike at the same time. Or just combo/string a spike with something like forward air to back air. It works well against MK because MK players are not used to being edge guarded so most wont see it coming and Diddy has enough spike set ups to mix it up for the ones that do see it coming. I have a vid of me vs an actually SMART MK I should have it up by at least tomorrow or something.

-advent-

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6FF2F9A10150D038&page=1

RANT RANT RANT!!! LoLz.

And I have been telling people from day 1 that Metaknight is very spikeable. Bananas out prioritize all of his recoveries so all you have to do is drop/throw a banana down and spike at the same time. Or just combo/string a spike with something like forward air to back air. It works well against MK because MK players are not used to being edge guarded so most wont see it coming and Diddy has enough spike set ups to mix it up for the ones that do see it coming. I have a vid of me vs an actually SMART MK I should have it up by at least tomorrow or something.

-advent-
I kno about the banana thing but when i spiked him i straight up just DAIRED him. Get at me.......

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I kno about the banana thing but when i spiked him i straight up just DAIRED him. Get at me.......
Rapesies!! I can only do that to MK who don't use the drill rush to recover. I never attempt it when they drill rush because of its high priority so idk. But with the banana u can spike anything lolz.

-advent-

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
ive seen DK's just jump out and fair and have it hit. if you only go for things like straight out dairs once in a while then they do good. i won with a suicidal dair my last tourney match : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom