• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's that POKEMON game!

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Hello one and all! This, my friends is the Who's that POKEMON game! Here's how you can play!

We start off with a little something like this...

??? @ Black Sludge
Liquid Ooze/Calm
208 HP/120 SpA/176 SpD/4 Spe
-Sludge Bomb
-Giga Drain
-Knock Off
-Protect

Using only the information presented, figure out who the Pokemon is! Once this is solved, create a set of your own to be solved. Please make sure that there is only one possible answer.

EVs, Nature, and Item are optional. They can be used to make the job easier, or they can be omitted to make the game a little more challenging.

Ability is required, so Smeargle doesn't ruin our fun. Of course, Smeargle is a viable answer if you choose to create a crazy moveset with one of Smeargle's abilities.

All 4 moveslots do not need to be used. As long as there is only one possible answer, it doesn't matter if you only use 1 moveslot.

You do not need to post a moveset when posting an answer. You can have multiple movesets up at a time, but no more than 3. Just to keep things easier to keep track of.

A pre-evolution of a Pokemon is the same answer as a later evolution of the same Pokemon. So Swampert and Marshtomp would count as the same answer. Just to keep things simple, just use fully evolved Pokemon. Unless that is, there's a pre-evolution of a Pokemon that can learn a move that a later evolution can't learn... *suspicion*

Have fun you guys! Oh and yes, the answer to the above is ridiculously easy... just to start things off!

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Tentacruel. I do not see surf though.

what about this:

??? @life orb
252 spe / 252 sp.at modest
trait- levitate
psychic
flamethrower
thunderbolt
nasty plot

who is that?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Also Idk if you guys have seen this, but it's pretty funnny and topic related so....... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9o5_W6hn9k
Dang, beat me to it.

I love that video.
Honestly, you'd have to be pretty mentally deficient to not get those...especially considering it's generally episode related, e.g. in the Squirtle Squad episode it was Squirtle.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Haha, guys. The movesets above Pink Reaper were ridiculously easy. Thank you for our game's first challenge!

Oh and... I don't know if any Pokemon can learn Icy Wind along with those moves. If it were Ice Fang, it's Rhydon. Otherwise, I'm stumped.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
?????@Leftovers
Hasty/Rock Head
42HP/252Atk/216Spe
-Flamethrower
-Icy Wind
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, good luck ;)
Marowak

Alright, mine then.

?????@Sitrus berry
252 spd/252 spD/4hp
Timid/Trace
Skill Swap
Will-o-wisp
Wish
Icy wind

(Ok, that one is just too easy >.> I'll make my next one harder.)

((Forgot the stats, quite sorry. And I just realized those are EVs, not the actual stats T.T Its all correct now though.))

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Yeah, Luvdisc, I just fought someone who did that. >.>

Ok, how about this one?

????@Focus Sash
Thick Fat/hardy
Force Palm
Brine
Protect

This one is a little more fun, but still easy. (Technically they are all easy, but meh.)

IC3R

Smash Lord
??????????
Adamant / Run Away
EVs - 252 Att, 4 Def, 252 Spd
~Return
~Frustration
~Toxic
~Substitute

lol have fun

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
??????????
Adamant / Run Away
EVs - 252 Att, 4 Def, 252 Spd
~Return
~Frustration
~Toxic
~Substitute

lol have fun
According to the rules, you can't make a Pokemon like this. so your voided. (AS more then 1 Pokemon can have all of the things listed.)

I'd guess Doudrio though for mine.

Also, Gardevoir can learn Icy wind from Emerald move tutor.

IC3R

Smash Lord
According to the rules, you can't make a Pokemon like this. so your voided. (AS more then 1 Pokemon can have all of the things listed.)

I'd guess Doudrio though for mine.
Correct. And now my fun is ruined...

Fine...

??????? @ Life Orb
Adamant / Technician
EVs - 4 HP, 252 Att, 252 Spd
~Night Slash
~Brick Break
~Quick Attack
~Swords Dance

M.K

Level 55
actually, I would say its Scyther or else it would have a Steel STAB move in there somewhere.
Same here.....

I got one! (Pretty Easy)

???????? @ Leftovers
Adamant/Vital Spirit
252 Attack/252 Defense/4 Speed.
-Slack Off
-Hammer Arm
-Covet
-Flail

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Because as a moveset, that works better for Scyther in lower tiers than Scizor in higher tiers. Scizor would be using more HP with a Life Orb set as its speed is rather poor and it wont be outspeeding anything anyways, so it relies on more HP to last longer, where as Scyther has great speed so pumping EV's into it would allow it to outspeed most threats.

Vigeroth?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Ah, but then that means that choice is ALSO voided by the rules. So we should change the rules so that you guess the evolutionary family, not the pokemon. (Gardevoir worked fine, only she can learn wish out of the whole family.)

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
No no, its not voided by the rules. I saw that set and instantly thought "Scyther" It was actually kind of obvious as there were only two choices, Scizor and Scyther and they are at least different enough to the point that they could be distinguished from each other.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Yes, but like the rules say, you can only have that set match up with 1 Pokemon, thats it. Otherwise it goes against the rules.

And yeah, thats gotta be vigeroth.

Top Bottom