• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's gonna main PIT now?

EchoesofAngels

Smash Rookie
I will be highly disappointed if Pit is like the ssbm ylink and i probably won't play him at all if he is :-/

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
>_>

<_<

pit = y.link

*runs

jkjk man, but seriously, dude comon. You gotta admit there are a FEW similarities between the two. Of course pit will play nothing like y.link due to the lack of bombs and rangs and the fact that pit has frikin aweseome wings, but there are small similarities (weight, lack of effective killing moves, same smashes, dsmash pwns with both of them, both have a good projectile, the toe tapping thing, etc..) but that does NOT mean they are the same thing. We're just stating that there are similarities and stuff but again, THEY WILL NOT repeat, WILL NOT BE BEING PLAYED THE SAME WAY.

Pit=/=Young Link however there are similarities.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Well, I don't actually plan on maining Pit (then I couldn't main Sonic), but he is definately going to be my secondary. Am I allowed to have two mains to I can main Pit and Sonic and have Marth as a secondary?:laugh:

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I've been wanting to main Pit since the first trailer. I'm really happy they made him a good character (and he has more kill moves than Meta-Knight makes me very happy)!

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
I will most likely main Pit for sure if Ness isn't in. Otherwise, I'll main Ness with Pit as a close second.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
I doubt I'll main him, since I have always and always will stick with him, but there's no doubt I'll try him out (along with all the other new chars). In order, I'll try:

Snake- seems kool, been looking forward to him
Sonic- gotta love sonic
Pit- moveset=kool
MK- kirby chars ftw
Dedede- "
PKT- innovative w/ 3 chars
Wario- kinda meh
Diddy- meh
Lucas- WE WANT NESS!
Ike- Nothing new at all... Die plz, thx

otter

Smash Ace
im going to main him under the condition that boswer become good or above average. in that case, ILLBOWSERIZEYA!

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
I am so maining Pit, possibly metaknight for his speedy attacks, but Pit just has the coolest weapon ever!! and his arrows look AWESOME!!! :)

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Definitely gonna play with him. But how can you tell if gonna main with him? I gotta wait till the game comes out.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I planned out a few people who I'm going to try and then I'll choose some of them to main. Pit is definitely gonna get the first try, and might be able to knock Kirby off the position of my "First Main"

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
He seems like a really fun character to play.

I like the speedier smaller characters like Young Link!

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
Pit has a good chance of being my main, I like the looks and style of him. But I want to try Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, Ike, and Meta Knight before I decide who I'd be best with..I'd try Snake but for some reason I just don't think I'd be good as him.

shinodude

Smash Cadet
im havign trouble deciding between pit, snake, lucas

it seems allot more people plan on playing him then I thought :(. Not that im going to put a character that I want to use down because others are going to use him.

Top Bottom