• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's gonna main PIT now?

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
i am definitely maining pit.in my opinion its an improved young link.but if lucario is announced,i'll be debating between pit and him as my main.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I will, along with a few others (like I usually do). I love angels lol.. (it's one of my deep dark secrets) and the fact that there is one in ssbb is what makes me want to buy it lol :]

Lin_

Smash Apprentice
Probably gonna use Pit as my secondary (BECAUSE LINK ISH TOO COOL TO DUMP). But I'll be using Pit alot, he seems pretty frickin' good too ^^

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I'm gonna main Pit with Peach. I have to. After all Pit is Peach's Guardian Angel. This is just a given.

Only Problem is which color to choose from?

Sky Knight Angel Blue

Sarced Angel Gold

Angel of Death Black

or

Holy Angel White

So hard to choose. XD

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I havent seen the sky blue one yet, but if I don't like it, I'll be alternating between fallen and white pit.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Angel of Death all the way...

maybe Angel of Ice...but I gotta see a clear screen...

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
When I look at Pit's face I see a little bit of Sora... I will probably play a lot of Pit due to that reason, and also because he looks cool.

finalark

SNORLAX
Hehe, when I looked into that ice Block in the last page of the Ice Climbers final smash I could have sworn I saw Sora.

I'm not suggesting he's in the game, just something I noticed. If someone can tell me how to post images into your posts (without linking to a site) then I'll post it.

Back on topic: I'm melee my mains were Ness, Sheik, Roy, and Young Link. I always have multiple mains. I'm planing on putting Pit into my mains for Brawl.

Nodonn

Smash Cadet
If Ike is going to be a bit playable I'll main him and Pit will be my second char. Otherwise I'll main Pit.

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
From impressions from gimpyfish and the like, it seems like he's meta knight - speed + a bit of power + a good projectile. After I'm done trying out everyone I have a feeling he'll end up being one of my early mains.

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
I definitely want to. He seems to fit my style to a T. I'll have to see as I get a chance to play it, but he's looking to be the top right now.

Top Bottom