• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's gonna main PIT now?

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Of course i gonna main Pit! He can fly around and is really good at dodging certain sf s and he could be good at Norfair! ^_^ its awesome!

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
I don't think anyone should predetermine a main for certain, but for me he is definately a front runner.

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
Maining Pit here. Bit of my concerns of him being overplayed are gone now since everyone and their dog will be using 'Fallen Angel' Pit, so maybe I can stand out just a bit more.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
There are too many cool characters that haven't been announced to decide right now. CF, Ganon, Riddles, Geno, Ashley, Lucario, and many others. I like Riddles, CF (Main in Melee), and Ganon (Third best character in Melee), and if somehow none of those are in the game, I will probably main Pit. Riddles is definately gonna be my Main even if he somehow sucks, CF will be my secondary, Pit can be my third, and Ganon will be my fourth.

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
There are too many cool characters that haven't been announced to decide right now. CF, Ganon, Riddles, Geno, Ashley, Lucario, and many others. I like Riddles, CF (Main in Melee), and Ganon (Third best character in Melee), and if somehow none of those are in the game, I will probably main Pit. Riddles is definately gonna be my Main even if he somehow sucks, CF will be my secondary, Pit can be my third, and Ganon will be my fourth.
Yeah I wish theyd keep Ganon, he was my third best also, didnt care much for CF though, anyways probably gonna either main or secondary with him

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Just look at him fellas! It isn't hard to see that right now he's the tightest guy on the whole freaking Brawl roster! Just look at his fallen angel outfit and it all will become clear.

Plus, his bow and arrow looks like Kratos's Blades of Athena.

Win.

Chibi Pit

Smash Rookie
Pit's going to be my most played character ever in Brawl. Seriously. I'm going to spend ever friggin' moment when I don't have to do homework, eat, use the bathroom, sleep, or draw playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl and training as him. I will pour my sweat and blood and soul into mastering him so I can kick the universe's butt as him. This was all decided the moment I laid eyes on him in the first Brawl trailer.

Oh, and I'll be playing as White Pit, since Pit looks so unbelievably sexy in white. ^_^

Purgatory

Smash Rookie
Im maining Pit, but i wont be using Fallen Angel Pit alot, maybe his gold,red,or blue alt.

Edit*
Nah, i'll be using Fallen Angel slot, >_>, but im not gonna be using all the time...

Subeinu

Smash Rookie
It's between Zelda and Pit oO!...

I'm not shure who to choose... Okay maybe Pit but still Zelda is right underneath oO!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Pit's going to be my most played character ever in Brawl. Seriously. I'm going to spend ever friggin' moment when I don't have to do homework, eat, use the bathroom, sleep, or draw playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl and training as him. I will pour my sweat and blood and soul into mastering him so I can kick the universe's butt as him. This was all decided the moment I laid eyes on him in the first Brawl trailer.

Oh, and I'll be playing as White Pit, since Pit looks so unbelievably sexy in white. ^_^
Fine then, well I'll be playing like a demon possessed to do all that you've mentioned above. Still though, I think I'll have plenty of time to use the toilet. ^-^

On another note, anyone that wishes to be my rival, pm me. I'll be happy to oblige you.

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
Alot of people are going to main Pit. Including myself. I just can't get over the fact that he's cool in the videos, IF the person know how to use him....

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Pit rocks, I'll definitly main him. I think my main colour will end up being the regular outfit, but I do like the black and blue (mainly the blue and black combo), and may probably play as that colour as well.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Lol, the question is who won't main pit.
im maining him for sure
BLASTPHEMY! They'd be quite foolhardy if they didn't atleast try him out.

Oh, and I heard through the forum grapevine that maining Pit is a new commandment in the Bible. So if I were you......yeah.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
... and soShadwnnesus18 said,

"I givith you an 11th commandment, main Pit. For this is a message from God!"
:cool:

I am the Lord thy God

Thou shalt have no other gods before me

Thou shalt not make for thyself an idol

Thou shalt not make wrongful use of the name of thy God

Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy

Honor thy Father and Mother

Thou shalt not murder

Thou shalt not commit adultery

Thou shalt not steal

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife

Thou shalt main Pit, and master all of thy ablities

Bare all thee 11 commandments in mind and obey them, thus sayeth the Lord!

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Lets leave the bible out of this its sort of getting out of hand and its a little blasphemous. I like pit, the dual swords and that golden color is probably what makes me want to play also that he's an angel.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Lets leave the bible out of this its sort of getting out of hand and its a little blasphemous. I like pit, the dual swords and that golden color is probably what makes me want to play also that he's an angel.
Fine fine fine, very fine. I just saw if befitting seeing how Pit's an angelic being/kid icarus and everything.

Pit for the win baby!!

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I'll be maining him for sure. I agree that he seems a lot like young Link, which is both good and bad for me.

The good news is that I'm good with Y. Link, and with a little practice, I'll be able to get good with Pit in no time.

The bad news is that my "rival" in Smash mains Y. Link and will most likely go for Pit in Brawl. I don't want both me and my "rival" maining the same character.

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
Refer to my thread about pit= new y.link on the pit forums somewhere to know some similarities between the two.

Anyways, to the guy that said his rival mains y.link and will prolly go for pit, i feel your pain.. one of the rivals i had (he aint my rival anymore cuz i uberly surpassed him so much that he gave up) mained y.link as well as i so we were having y.link dittos all the time but it wasn't THAT badd.. It was actually kinda fun cuz we used to show off these new tricks that we found out about/ learned/ made with each other and we were always trying to find a trick or combo that was waay cooler.. so to make a long story short-er..

Rival dittos aint that bad.

and i will also kill all metaknight users with my pit lol

Gladius

Smash Rookie
I'll almost certainly be using him along with Snake, but if he plays like Young Link, i foresee many a match in which I end up mashed into a pulp. It won't stop me from using him, though.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
He says that if pit is like young link, then he won't be that good with him, but it won;t stop him from maining him.

Top Bottom