• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's going to be a sonic user.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Been playing his games since Sonic I, II, and III on Sega Genesis, so I am no doubt at least going to try him out.

Him as well as Snake, and Diddy Kong.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
I really think he'll be a good one to main. He'll be one of the first I try. I like how he can pop people up in the air, reminds me of other 2D fighters. I definatly want to try him, but I'm not sure how it'll go.

ChaosStar

Smash Cadet
Mario, Sonic, PKMN Trainer, Yoshi and Meta Knight are my top 5. Sonic is DEFINITLY the first guy I'll play as!

Luigi player

Smash Master
I'll play as him for sure and he will be one of my mains. I really love Sonic... he's my favourite video game character :)

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
I'll definitely give him a try, but as for him being a main, I'm not so certain about that. I'll still probably stick to Pikachu.. I like that little electric rodent too much to drop him as a main, and Meta-Knight and pit come right after.

Jisike

Smash Journeyman
ALOT of things about pikachu were buffed. he is in no ways nerfed.

And his final Smash isn't even hard to control. the only people you see using it in videos are morons who just swing it every which way. the real technique is to slowly cover your opponent and rack up damage (its like 70% per second >_>) then finish them off with one of the shocks.

Lord Climactis

Smash Rookie
I'm not a huge Sonic nerd (no offense to any onlooking sonic nerds, nerds are great, I'm a nerd too) but I did like how Shadow looked. Seeing as how he's the fastest character in the game, I've set him up as one of my main's, if Shadow comes in, I'll just drop Sonic.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I've been with Sonic from the beginning, my first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog. There is no way I'm going to leave my of pal high and dry, I'll main him no matter what.

Mains: Sonic, Ganondorf
Secondarys: Link, Captain Falcon

Fast or Powerful? I choose both.

Zycor

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to play as everyone, so yeah I'll play as him.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Zycor, what this thread is asking is if you'll use Sonic alot. As in commonly. Will he be your pure main, one of your 1sts, or a secondary? Will you even play him again after you do all the necessarys like playing through Classic with him?

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
It really does depend on how fun he is to play as. I can get alright to amazing with anyone as long as I have something fun to keep training with. His speed is what intrigues me. Can't wait =D. Psy.

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
*raises hand with thousands, if not, millions of hands already up*
Sonic ftw!!
Kinda funny that in my local area, I'm probably the ONLY person who LIKES Sonic...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
funny cause in the area im in im one of the only people who cant wait for Brawl! no one here is much of gamers! (besides Madden and NCAA, and any StarWars game, Whoo STARWARS RULES)

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
funny cause in the area im in im one of the only people who cant wait for Brawl! no one here is much of gamers! (besides Madden and NCAA, and any StarWars game, Whoo STARWARS RULES)
Ouch... :( At least there will be online! :)
The only thing I can agree with my Sonic Hater friends that there will be a TON of Sonics on Brawl online.

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
I'd be a Sonic user. I won't use him much, though. I stick with Sword character and fast characters.(I.E.: Link, Ike, Pit, Marth, Roy, Fox, and C. Falcon.)

mike_sandbag

Smash Rookie
The first game that I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 back in like 93, so of course I'll play Sonic. He's the guy that got me into games.

mattram08

Smash Apprentice
Sonic the Hedgehog was the first game I ever played. I'm definately going to main sonic. But then again I can't leave Fox or link hanging. Sonic first, then Fox, and then Link. Of course I'll use everyone else too.

migitman88

Smash Rookie
i think that i will main sonic, either that or metaknight, i might try out yoshi, i never owned melee so my only experience with smash brothers has been playing at a freinds house, i guess i will experiment with different characters. i will defidently try to master sonic though, he looks like to much fun not to.

Viral

Smash Apprentice
The only thing I can agree with my Sonic Hater friends that there will be a TON of Sonics on Brawl online.
Haha indeed. I'll probably just add to the legion by maining him, but oh well. Sonic was the first video game a lot of people played (including myself), not to mention he's a pretty quick character. It's no wonder we're going to see a million sonics whenever we go online.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I'll probably use the character other people won't use, unless I badly want to use one. I'm not gonna force myself to not use Sonic in netgames because the rest is always him.

Top Bottom