• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Canonically the Strongest Character in Smash?

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Lol.
Let's see I could beat up a rob (that's an easy one!), I bet I could take olimar.... That's about it. Everyone else would kill me.
Not the person a Mii would be based off, but the Miis themselves. I think they'd be at around B tier. I'd go into further detail, but no one's gonna take me seriously. :p

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Well if we're counting assist trophies and items and such, it's obviously Bullet Bill.

Because, CANNONically he's the strongest... because he comes out of a cannon... and that sounds like canon.

I'll show myself out.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Canonically weakest: Sonic, Pit, Dark Pit, Paletuna
Reason: I said so. They're all lame.
Yeah, well Lucario is lame 'cuz he's Game Freaks stupid blue marketing doggy.

You REALLY wanted to start a ****storm, let's do this~

Zol

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, well Lucario is lame 'cuz he's Game Freaks stupid blue marketing doggy.

You REALLY wanted to start a ****storm, let's do this~
funny, i thought i was stating an opinion

i guess manchildren still haven't grasped that concept

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
funny, i thought i was stating an opinion

i guess manchildren still haven't grasped that concept
Well, no, you see, Lucario is the WORST and WEAKEST character in Smash, because I WILL SO.
MY WILL IS ABSOLUTE. I AM GOD.

Therefore, my argument outweighs yours.

Hehe, I'll probably get banned for stirring **** up, I wonder if it's worth it.

Zol

Smash Apprentice
Well, no, you see, Lucario is the WORST and WEAKEST character in Smash, because I WILL SO.
MY WILL IS ABSOLUTE. I AM GOD.

Therefore, my argument outweighs yours.

Hehe, I'll probably get banned for stirring **** up, I wonder if it's worth it.
clearly your opinion is wrong and mine is right

see: my signature

Last edited:

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
The strongest is the "PLAYER" shooting the zapper in DHD's moveset.
If you count that then technically DHD is omnipotent, due to a player just being able to break a game or console, but that's probably cheating.

Anyway, I reckon if Mewtwo gets a mega-evolution as his final smash then he is the most powerful, as stats wise he/she's more powerful than Arceus, therefore above god.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
made a typo

read again
Oddly enough, your signature is only displayed in your first post, but not the one where you ask me to check it.
That's strange, and kind of funny.

That aside, I'm sorry. I'm being kind of a ****. Well, not just kind of, a full blown one, to be honest.

At the time I wrote my first response, I was thinking "OH YEAH IM GONNA BE SO FUNNY AND STUFF"... but I really wasn't. I was just mean.

I get riled up over the stupidest stuff on the internet.

Zol

Smash Apprentice
Oddly enough, your signature is only displayed in your first post, but not the one where you ask me to check it.
That's strange, and kind of funny.

That aside, I'm sorry. I'm being kind of a ****. Well, not just kind of, a full blown one, to be honest.

At the time I wrote my first response, I was thinking "OH YEAH IM GONNA BE SO FUNNY AND STUFF"... but I really wasn't. I was just mean.

I get riled up over the stupidest stuff on the internet.
its cool

Everest

Smash Cadet
Okay :mewtwopm: can make people explode just by looking at them.

:4ganondorf: is the Evil into a human body.

:4samus: can shoot laser, missiles, and turn anything into ashes with a super charged beam.

But the strongest character is obviously :4villager:
If you have ever played Animal Crossing, you know it : he just can't die.

Ravio_Yo

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm. Link and Mario are both very experienced in using cannons as a way of travel, but Pit's the only one who has left the atmosphere with one iirc

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Alright just to clear this up, if kirby eats you he wins. You're dead, in hammer space, floating somewhere in his black hole stomach.

Also if kirby has ultra sword, he shortly stops time. Hypernova would let him eat anything of any size (and lasers).

Ravio_Yo

Smash Apprentice
Alright just to clear this up, if kirby eats you he wins. You're dead, in hammer space, floating somewhere in his black hole stomach.
If that's the case, then I highly doubt Kirby could eat most Smashers. They're all Miniboss level at the very least.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
If that's the case, then I highly doubt Kirby could eat most Smashers. They're all Miniboss level at the very least.
The reason they do that in the games is to stop you from eatining them, When kirby uses super inhale he can inhale enemies the size of mini bosses, and even then, hypernova/super abilites can go through them with ease

so...:4kirby:>:4pacman:

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
SSS: :4shulk:
SS: :4palutena::rosalina:
S::mewtwopm::4pit::4darkpit::4sonic::4megaman::4kirby::4metaknight::4gaw::4link:(all Links):4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf::4samus::4zss::4ness::lucas:
A: :4littlemac::4falcon::4dedede::4wario2::4luigi::4mario::4drmario::4bowser::4lucario::4charizard::4myfriends::4dk::4robinm::4yoshi::4greninja::4marth::roypm:
B::4miigun::4miisword::4miibrawl::4bowserjr:and Koopalings :4diddy::popo::snake::wolf::4falco::4fox::4lucina::4pacman:
C: :4pikachu::4rob::4jigglypuff::squirtle::ivysaur::4peach:
D: :4olimar: :4alph:(without Pikmins) :4duckhunt::pichumelee::4villager::4wiifit::substitute:(:troll:)
There's no particular order (It's more like a CRAZY order XD).

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
S::mewtwopm::4pit::4darkpit::4sonic::4megaman::4kirby::4metaknight::4gaw::4link:(all Links):4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf::4samus::4zss::4ness::lucas:
A: :4littlemac::4falcon::4dedede::4wario2::4luigi::4mario::4drmario::4bowser::4lucario::4charizard::4myfriends::4dk::4robinm::4yoshi::4greninja::4marth::roypm:
B::4miigun::4miisword::4miibrawl::4bowserjr:and Koopalings :4diddy::popo::snake::wolf::4falco::4fox::4lucina::4pacman:
D: :4olimar: :4alph:(without Pikmins) :4duckhunt::pichumelee::4villager::4wiifit::substitute:(:troll:)
Pretty decent, but why doesn't Olimar get any Pikmin? They're his standard equipment.
Also, Peach is too low, Ganondorf is too low, and G&W is too high.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Pretty decent, but why doesn't Olimar get any Pikmin? They're his standard equipment.
You forgot Wario is to low. I mean he can lift Bowser with ease and killed two gods before Shulk was even a thing. And he's manly enough to have the only reoccurring female antagonist.

Weavile's Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Constructive criticism.
Meta Knight is a little too high, he's powerful in the Kirby games because he has an army and an airship.
Mr. Game and Watch is B tier at best due to him having little to no fight experience canonically.
Snake up a tier.
Ganondorf up a tier.
ZSSamus down a tier.
Megaman down a tier.
Dr. Mario down two tiers.
Little Mac down a tier.
Ike up a tier.
Sheik down two tiers(I don't count Hyrule Warriors as canon).
Zelda down a tier.
My opinions only though.

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
I dunno! xD I'll correct:
SS: :4palutena::rosalina::4ganondorf:
S::mewtwopm::4pit::4darkpit::4sonic::4megaman::4kirby::4link:(all Links):4zelda::4sheik::4samus::4ness::lucas:
A: :4falcon::4dedede::4wario2::4luigi::4mario::4drmario::4bowser::4lucario::4charizard::4myfriends::4dk::4robinm::4yoshi::4greninja::4zss::4marth::roypm::4metaknight::snake:
B::4miigun::4miisword::4miibrawl::4bowserjr:and Koopalings :4diddy::popo::wolf::4falco::4fox::4lucina::4pacman::4peach::4gaw::4littlemac:
C: :4pikachu::4rob::4jigglypuff::squirtle::ivysaur::4olimar::4alph:
D: :4duckhunt::pichumelee::4villager::4wiifit::substitute:(:troll:)
Is that better?

Top Bottom