• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Canonically the Strongest Character in Smash?

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I would like some sauce with this claim.
Considering canon events, Ness gains the power of the Earth and defeats the embodiment of evil.

Lucas has to essentially have his final boss ask to for a mercy killing.

I'd say he's definitely right that Ness is Lucas' superior in terms of power.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
Considering canon events, Ness gains the power of the Earth and defeats the embodiment of evil.

Lucas has to essentially have his final boss ask to for a mercy killing.

I'd say he's definitely right that Ness is Lucas' superior in terms of power.
If you say so. My only soiree with Mother is through Chuggaaconroy, so all I know about is Ness's potential canonical power.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
If you say so. My only soiree with Mother is through Chuggaaconroy, so all I know about is Ness's potential canonical power.
Having played Mother 2 and Mother 3 EXTENSIVELY, I can with 100% confidence say that Ness is canonically stronger than Lucas is, and the list of Ness's feats are a mile high. I mean, I don't think that Lucas is a slouch in the power department, but in a fight between Ness and Lucas, I'd give the odds to Ness by a considerable amount.

Eight Melodies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DestroyerGiygas
I would like some sauce with this claim.

But yeah, what ChunkyBeef said. Will say though that Lucas is a lot tougher psychologically than Ness, regardless of what the Subspace Emissary might lead you to believe. Ness is a little baby who needs to call his mom all the time because he gets homesick. Lucas doesn't even have a mom (anymore). Won't help you when fighting Mewtwo though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys, stop! This is the strongest Smash character.SSSSS++ Tier.period.

D

Deleted member

If you actually watch that whole thing that explosion is not the result of the Falcon Punch. It's something else entirely.
So, what was it? Btw, I'm going to arrange the characters as soon as I get to my computer, I'm too lazy to do that on my Wii U

Garrett14

Smash Rookie
So many characters can take out the pokemon trainer it's hilarious. In the time it takes for him to throw the ball and the extra seconds for his pokemon to be aware of their surroundings, half the roster would have owned red since he is a teenager or younger so his durability shouldn't be too high. Mega man alone one shots him with half of his weapons. I read somewhere that quick man ( whom mega man defeated) was able to move at mach 5. Now if pokemon trainer starts off with arceus or whoever already out, then yeah a huge portion of the roster gets wrecked. That being said, maybe they could maneuver around his pokemon and own him in the time it takes for him to shout a command.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
So many characters can take out the pokemon trainer it's hilarious. In the time it takes for him to throw the ball and the extra seconds for his pokemon to be aware of their surroundings, half the roster would have owned red since he is a teenager or younger so his durability shouldn't be too high. Mega man alone one shots him with half of his weapons. I read somewhere that quick man ( whom mega man defeated) was able to move at mach 5. Now if pokemon trainer starts off with arceus or whoever already out, then yeah a huge portion of the roster gets wrecked. That being said, maybe they could maneuver around his pokemon and own him in the time it takes for him to shout a command.
The battle doesn't start until both pokemon are out, in this case the other fighter will have to take that role. Is it really fair to throw him down to D or C tier because of this, he has more potential than that.

Garrett14

Smash Rookie
Imo, it should be accounted for as he can't fight for himself. Also, it takes him a second or two to yell out his commands which the upper tiers who are supersonic+ can capitalize on. Red can get speed blitzed by a pretty good portion of the roster.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Jigglypuff is the strongest canonical character because it can render any opposition immobile for hours at a time with relative ease.

Proof:
Certainly true, but Jigglypuff's genuine lack of power and speed would mean that it likely wouldn't be able to legitimately kill anything while it's sleeping anyway.

That and if we consider only the video games, Sing is one of the worst Sleep inducing moves in the game. Its accuracy is awful, so it'd be like flipping a coin to see if it put your enemy to sleep.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Pokemon trainer should be limited to the pokemon he wields in brawl.

This stance should be taken for the sake of time, sanity, as well as a potential Mewtwo vs Mewtwo mirror.

Let's all just be cool about this and not jump the gun.

Sometimes I feel like I moderate the rules of this little game.

josh bones

Smash Lord

This stance should be taken for the sake of time, sanity, as well as a potential Mewtwo vs Mewtwo mirror.

If pt only has his brawl pokemon, then Mario only gets his brawl powerups and so on. I feel he should get all gen 1-2 pokemon because he's red.

josh bones

Smash Lord

If pt only has his brawl pokemon, then Mario only gets his brawl powerups and so on. I feel he should get all gen 1-2 pokemon because he's red.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I started work on a genuine canon strength comparison, but I stopped after a while since I wasn't sure anyone would care to see it.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Imo, it should b e accounted for as he can't fight for himself. Also, it takes him a second or two to yell out his commands which the upper tiers who are supersonic+ can capitalize on. Red can get speed blitzed by a pretty good portion of the roster.
Olimar can't fight for himself without his pikmin and Rosalina is weak without her lumas. Who says that pokemon trainer can't send out his pokemon before the battle starts? This isn't a pokemon battle, it's a death battle. He could also tell his pokemon what move or strategy to use before the battle starts. Anyways, if this is Red, we should give him only gen 1 pokemon. Red only got that Espeon by evolving it, not catching from Johto. He should be able to swap out Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur. The Psychic duo and legendary birds should be the biggest threats. Any pokemon from gen 1 that evolves in later generations should be counted as possible choices. So far red has been to Johto, Kanto, and Unova, so he should be able to evolve magneton into magnezone. We can't count the smash bros canon, so Pokemon Trainer is most likely the world of trophies version of Red, just like Link, Mario, Pit, and Snake in the subspace emissary are not the real ones. The anime shouldn't be used as a reference. Humans in the anime are more resilient to the elements, the games humans might be more susceptible to these attacks. Anyways, if Red trained his body and mind, then he would be able to be much more of a threat. Humans in the pokemon world are stronger than humans from most other worlds, since they are technically pokemon (Fighting/Psychic). But that doesn't count because he never trained in those areas and I really should have never brought up such an irrelevant argument.

Vote for Robin.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Canonically the strongest in smash?

You mean, each individual character with their powers from their own games fighting it out against each other right?

Assuming from what I'm reading this is what you mean.
I'm going to assume we threw canonical size to the side then because Kirby & olimar would be extremely tiny as well.

Let's assume our characters are not dumb enough to get eaten by Kirby / Yoshi

This list shall be made off of their abilities in their own games and not the ones given to them in smash.

Highest tier
Ganondorf
Link
Pit
Mewtwo
Toon Link
Sonic

High Tier
Meta Knight
Zelda/Shiek
Samus

Mid Tier
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Yoshi
Bowser
Wario
Pikachu
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer (assuming brawl Pokemon)
Jigglypuff
Kirby
King DeDeDe
Ness
Lucas

Low Tier
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Snake
Ice Climbers
R.O.B
Marth
Ike

Lowest Tier
Game & Watch
Olimar

If you have a problem with this list, ask and I shall clarify.

Last edited:

SmashCast

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicPJ516
Definitely Mewtwo in my opinion. I really hope Mewtwo makes it in SSB4, he actually has a high chance.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I think Ness and Lucas should be High, Mario and Luigi should be Mid.
Ness has power, but isn't alone during his own endeavors. He's closer to low but has his PK abilities which puts him into the Mid section. Lucas I assume has similar abilities so gets put into the same category.

Mario and Luigi are similar enough to where I can say their abilities are similar.

Reconsidering I can say that mario and the majority of his crew can be put into mid.

Garrett14

Smash Rookie
Olimar can't fight for himself without his pikmin and Rosalina is weak without her lumas. Who says that pokemon trainer can't send out his pokemon before the battle starts? This isn't a pokemon battle, it's a death battle. He could also tell his pokemon what move or strategy to use before the battle starts. Anyways, if this is Red, we should give him only gen 1 pokemon. Red only got that Espeon by evolving it, not catching from Johto. He should be able to swap out Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur. The Psychic duo and legendary birds should be the biggest threats. Any pokemon from gen 1 that evolves in later generations should be counted as possible choices.

Vote for Robin.
To my knowledge, Rosalina and her Lumas and olimar and his pikmin follow them around so they don't have to worry about that. I wasn't aware that only red gets prep time? Why doesn't anyone else get that luxury? Regardless, in canon he has to yell out what move he wants his pokemon to do out of a small number of choices. Also, since it's a death battle and rules are off the table ( except for the prep time you gave red for whatever stupid reason) they can immediately go for red who is pretty weak compared to his actual pokemon. He gets one-shotted by a good portion of the roster. They are trying to defeat red. Not arceus or blastoise or whoever he is using.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
This question cannot be answered (at least, not correctly). Canon can't apply to situations outside of canon, such as this question.

Furthermore, the term "strongest" is misleading. Physical strength is not everything as Mario regularly defeats Bowser. Mario does this not through strength, but through intelligently used jumping ability. I guarantee you Mario could not bench half the weight Bowser could, yet he bests him every time. Though, I'm sure this topic isn't referring strictly to physical strength. Thus, determining "strength" requires us to factor in a variety of traits: physical strength, will, courage, intelligence, etc. that I don't think we are capable of doing uniformly enough to answer this question.

Perhaps a better question would be something along the lines of: "Factoring in canon abilities, which Smash Bros. character do you think would win in a fight?"

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Who said this was a death battle. I thought this was comparing the characters strengths.

This is a thread talking about each character's canon strength right? That can be determined based off their abilities, and strength in their games.

Determining who would win in a fight is a different list entirely since people like snake have the cunning to best pretty much everyone on the list.

He gets one-shotted by a good portion of the roster. They are trying to defeat red. Not arceus or blastoise or whoever he is using.
Humans in the Pokemon world have been shown to have great durability.

No this is not because of the game theory that speculates that they are Pokemon, but that's just how they are. They can take attacks from Pokemon, which is a significant feat considering those very same attacks can break steel, cause explosions, and knock out other various pokemon.

Pokemon Trainer probably could handle a punch in the gut from ganon and be able to stand. albeit with a lot of trouble.

They aren't dumb either, and tend to be pretty athletic. Their physical strength is above average as well.

Fighting three enemies, or even two enemies while the third protects their trainer is definitely a viable option anyway.

Garrett14

Smash Rookie
Who said this was a death battle. I thought this was comparing the characters strengths.

This is a thread talking about each character's canon strength right? That can be determined based off their abilities, and strength in their games.

Determining who would win in a fight is a different list entirely since people like snake have the cunning to best pretty much everyone on the list.

Humans in the Pokemon world have been shown to have great durability.

No this is not because of the game theory that speculates that they are Pokemon, but that's just how they are. They can take attacks from Pokemon, which is a significant feat considering those very same attacks can break steel, cause explosions, and knock out other various pokemon.

Pokemon Trainer probably could handle a punch in the gut from ganon and be able to stand. albeit with a lot of trouble.

They aren't dumb either, and tend to be pretty athletic. Their physical strength is above average as well.

Fighting three enemies, or even two enemies while the third protects their trainer is definitely a viable option anyway.
Nice points. I remember in silver that a team rocked goon took a hyperbeam from lances dragonite and got knocked out. If we are talking anime, it is usually played for comedic effect when pikachu shocks ash's group or whatever. I don't think this will apply to people with slashing capabilities. I was thinking brawl to where it was one on one. I didn't consider your third point. I guess he has to watch out for people who are adept with swords or slashing weapons who also have massive speed.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Even when Pikachu shocks ash seriously he can take a pretty big beating.

In BW Pikachu ended up getting mind controlled and shocked the **** out of ash. He took that like a champion for a bit before getting knocked out as well.

This is also relevant since Giovanni survived that.

Slashing is the biggest problem indeed, assuming a death battle. which it shouldn't be. Pokemon can take slashes like they would take a normal attack.

Assuming they play fair, Red would most likely do 1v1s and use charizard. If charizard lost, he would admit defeat.
Assuming it's a scenario of win or lose for a bigger fate, red would most likely 1v1 with each Pokemon until he won or lost. If he lost, he'd admit defeat.

Assuming it's a hectic scenario of the opponent actually trying to kill him, then it would be 2v1 while the last protects him, or 3v1 while he tries to stay alive.

That's bogus though in my own opinion. Only person I could see out of this entire list actually opting to take out the Pokemon trainer before taking out the Pokemon would be snake, and maybe samus.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
To my knowledge, Rosalina and her Lumas and olimar and his pikmin follow them around so they don't have to worry about that. I wasn't aware that only red gets prep time? Why doesn't anyone else get that luxury? Regardless, in canon he has to yell out what move he wants his pokemon to do out of a small number of choices. Also, since it's a death battle and rules are off the table ( except for the prep time you gave red for whatever stupid reason) they can immediately go for red who is pretty weak compared to his actual pokemon. He gets one-shotted by a good portion of the roster. They are trying to defeat red. Not arceus or blastoise or whoever he is using.
I never said that no one else gets prep time.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I bringing back my past idea and I'm starting with Ganondorf. In order to see who is canonically the strongest, we have to see how they do against other characters who have appeared before or are still in smash. Feel free to disagree. It's not a death battle, being strong means being better than others. In this case it's fighting. I could be stronger than one person but be weak to two others. Depending on much a character loses or wins at a fight using their full potential should determine how strong he is.

Wins
Captain Falcon
Bowser
Charizard
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Dr.Mario
Falco
Fox
Greninja
Ice Climbers
Ike
Jigglypuff
King Dedede
Link (OoT, TP, SS)
Little Mac
Lucario
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Mega Man
Metaknight
Mewtwo
Mr.Game & Watch
Olimar
Peach
Pichu
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
R.O.B.
Rosalina
Roy
Sheik
Snake
Toon Link
Villager
Wario
Wii Fit Trainer
Yoshi
Young Link
Zelda (OoT, TP)
Zero Suit Samus

Loses
Kirby
Samus
Pit

I haven't decided on Ness.

Here is another rule. Characters with partners must have all active allies defeated in order to win. You can't defeat one Ice Climber and say they're both down. We're not using smash bros canon, so allies/partners don't teleport to heaven when the other dies. The pikmin can still fight once Olimar is gone, but I doubt they'll be any use without him. Pokemon that have strong bonds with their trainer will most likely try to avenge him/her. So if Red/Pokemon Trainer dies, then the pokemon that was out before must be defeated, pokemon inside their pokeballs are unable to battle and won't need to be killed/defeated. Red/Pokemon Trainer can send out more than one pokemon out at a time, this will make it harder to defeat him. If the battle starts right off the bat, the win depends on how Red/Pokemon Trainer starts the battle. He could have them in his pokeballs or they could already be out. A pokemon trainer is nothing without his pokemon, they all fight together and should all be unable to fight before taking a loss. We should also treat each incarnation of Zelda and Link as different characters, since they are. The Zelda that appeared in brawl is not the same as the one from melee. I'm not trying to bring the S and A rank tiers down by saying this, we should also focus on placing the lower tier characters correctly. Sorry if I'm being too serious about this, I'm just giving ideas.

Last edited:

Garrett14

Smash Rookie
I never said that no one else gets prep time.
You implied it by saying something about how red gets time to come up with a strategy while mentioning nothing about the other characters getting that luxury. Regardless, I like how you laid the new rules out and I agree with it.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
You implied it by saying something about how red gets time to come up with a strategy while mentioning nothing about the other characters getting that luxury. Regardless, I like how you laid the new rules out and I agree with it.
I apologize if I indirectly said that. I really meant that if Red/Pokemon Trainer had a pokemon outside of their pokeball that could sense any danger, then he would have time to prepare for the incoming enemy, but that would really only matter depending on how we set up a battle. If Red/Pokemon Trainer could only send a pokemon after the battle has started, then he would be an easy kill for many competing characters. If he can have his pokemon out before, then he could get a couple more wins. He should also be able to send out more than one pokemon out at a time, the most should be his limit, six. Red/Pokemon Trainer has been known to have extremely good bonds with his pokemon, they are his friends. If he sends a pokemon out and is being targeted, depending on the relationship the pokemon has with the trainer, the pokemon could either not care or defend him/her at all costs. Some pokemon would risk their lives to protect their trainers. Red/Pokemon Trainer has good bonds with them and they will obey a command without hesitation and act for themselves in their trainers interest if he/her is incapable of making commands. Red should be able to defeat most bottom tier characters. Red could have time to prepare depending on the location and pokemon, if that pokemon is not inside their pokeball.

The other pokemon in smash lack trainers, the one thing that gives them the power to exceed their natural limits. Some pokemon can only evolve if they have a trainer. A wild pokemon can only get stronger and have no real need to be stronger if they don't have a trainer, Reds/Pokemon Trainers Charizard should be able to take out wild Charizard from smash four.

Location is also an important factor, but to make things less complicated we should settle on an area equal to all the elements.

I'm not forcing rules onto people, I'm suggesting something. This forum seemed disorganized in all this mess of opinions, so I'm suggesting a logical way to list them. Feel free to disagree.

Last edited:

Ravio_Yo

Smash Apprentice
Assuming Ganondorf's weakness is to divine weaponry in general, I'd say Kirby and Pit do beat him, as does Peach, imo.

I have no idea how Samus is supposed to even hurt him, though.

Garrett14

Smash Rookie
I apologize if I indirectly said that. I really meant that if Red/Pokemon Trainer had a pokemon outside of their pokeball that could sense any danger, then he would have time to prepare for the incoming enemy, but that would really only matter depending on how we set up a battle. If Red/Pokemon Trainer could only send a pokemon after the battle has started, then he would be an easy kill for many competing characters. If he can have his pokemon out before, then he could get a couple more wins. He should also be able to send out more than one pokemon out at a time, the most should be his limit, six. Red/Pokemon Trainer has been known to have extremely good bonds with his pokemon, they are his friends. If he sends a pokemon out and is being targeted, depending on the relationship the pokemon has with the trainer, the pokemon could either not care or defend him/her at all costs. Some pokemon would risk their lives to protect their trainers. Red/Pokemon Trainer has good bonds with them and they will obey a command without hesitation and act for themselves in their trainers interest if he/her is incapable of making commands. Red should be able to defeat most bottom tier characters. Red could have time to prepare depending on the location and pokemon, if that pokemon is not inside their pokeball.

The other pokemon in smash lack trainers, the one thing that gives them the power to exceed their natural limits. Some pokemon can only evolve if they have a trainer. A wild pokemon can only get stronger and have no real need to be stronger if they don't have a trainer, Reds/Pokemon Trainers Charizard should be able to take out wild Charizard from smash four.

Location is also an important factor, but to make things less complicated we should settle on an area equal to all the elements.

I'm not forcing rules onto people, I'm suggesting something. This forum seemed disorganized in all this mess of opinions, so I'm suggesting a logical way to list them. Feel free to disagree.
Apology accepted man. I was wrong about some stuff as well. Would plasma/light attacks from samus and MM do damage to ganondorf btw?

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I wouldn't mind seeing it. Go for it man.
Mmk. What I already have is just an enormous file as it is (some several pages already), so I'll post it when I get it done. It's gonna be friggin' massive.

Assuming Ganondorf's weakness is to divine weaponry in general, I'd say Kirby and Pit do beat him, as does Peach, imo.

I have no idea how Samus is supposed to even hurt him, though.
Thing is, the Star Rod doesn't utilize holy energy. Nothing I can find about the Star Rod hints at it being holy. It just shoots stars. If we assume those stars are any kind of energy that's not, y'know, plasma, then it's probably pure light energy in the basic shape of a star, which DOES hurt Ganondorf. Funnily enough, the Master Sword makes no mention of it being legitimately holy. It IS forged by divinity, which might explain why evil can't touch it and it's considered 'The Sword of Evil's Bane', but for the most part, everything points at the blade simply being magical in nature and divinely enchanted to specifically ward away evil.

The list of things that can beat Ganon/Ganondorf actually grows quite a bit. He's hurt by light, holy energy, divinely imbued weapons and magic.

So if we're discussing which Smashers can feasibly beat Ganondorf that AREN'T Link and Zelda, I'd say Kirby and Pit are on that list no problem. We can also say Fox, Falco and Wolf have fair odds using blasters (because what is a laser if not weaponized light?).

Samus could also hurt him. Though none of the descriptions say anything about what kind of projectile is fired (that I can find, anyway), the Power Beam likely fires pellets of focused light in a similar vein to the Space Animal's lasers do. Since the Power Beam generates light in the Prime games, I'll assume this is the case until proven otherwise. So, Samus's normal ol' Power Beam can do damage to Ganondorf, and that's not even considering all the upgrades that Samus has in any given game. The Plasma Beam alone should be enough light and heat to obliterate Ganon OR Ganondorf. Here's why:

While the plasma on the sun is the hottest we know of in the natural world, manufactured plasma is much hotter. Several machines called tokamaks create fusion reactions in labs around the world. The ITER tokamak, a fusion machine, is currently under construction in France. ITER, an international coalition of scientists from six countries and the European Union, hopes to use the tokamak to test ideas for fusion energy production. The tokamak will use magnetic forces to heat two hydrogen isotopes to more than 150 million degrees Celsius (about 270 million degrees Fahrenheit). This will break the gas down into plasma. As in a star, this superheated plasma will allow light elements to fuse and yield energy.
Samus's Plasma Beam legitimately seems to be magnetically generated plasma utilizing hydrogen isotopes, and the results are weaponized. Holy. Crap. So, what does the Metroid games say about the Plasma Beam?

"Chozo Technology. The Plasma Beam is expelled from Samus Aran's Arm Cannon. Capable of firing bolts of pure molten energy, this weapon becomes even more effective when charged. Extremely effective against ice-based targets. It is perhaps the most potent weapon in Samus Aran's arsenal."
The Chozo were so advanced they figured out a way to weaponize PLASMA. Technically, Samus might be one of the strongest legitimate contender for the number one spot.

Anyway, assuming that Naga was legitimately divine (I'm leaning toward this being the case, because Naga is a 'Divine Dragon' and I can't find any information AGAINST Naga being legitimately divine, and all the information points to her being omnipotent regardless), then Marth (and, if he winds up in, Chrom) can harm and kill Ganon/Ganondorf, as the Falchion was created from a piece of Naga. More specifically, a fang. Tooth or no, divine is still divine. Ike can also harm and kill Ganon/Ganondorf, because Ragnell is also divine/holy.

Ragnell is, alongside its sister sword, Alondite, imbued with the blessings of the goddess Ashera, and is originally wielded by the first Apostle, Altina, to vanquish Yune.
So, there you have it. The list of characters in Smash that can feasibly AT LEAST harm Ganon/Ganondorf in some kind of capacity, if not kill him outright:

Fox, Wolf, Falco, Samus, Pit, Kirby (w/ Star Rod), Marth (Chrom/Lucina), Ike, Link and Zelda.

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Sm4sh Charizard can Mega Evolve, so I'd argue that it would beat Red's Charizard.
Canonically wild pokemon cannot mega evolve without a trainer. We're not using smash, we're using characters respective games.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Canonically, people don't die from taking sword slashes to the chest, nor energy attacks blasting through them despite being at over the sun's temperatures.

They just take a little health damage. :troll:

Top Bottom