• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Canonically the Strongest Character in Smash?

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Sonic is definitely an A or better. Marth seems pretty strong too especially if he can hang against sonics Broken abilities.

Here is a right up for mario:

Mario:
Natural abilities:
He can jump high and has very good agility.
Additional:
Has many added abilities through items, fireballs, boomerangs, ice, flight, etc. (We know most of them off hand)
Can go invincible for a very short time with a star, as well as invincibility and strength with metal hat, he can become insubstantial as well for short time periods.

Nothing substantial but might as well this can be used for luigi as well just add a vacuum.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think there should be rules to this. If you take away powers like invincibility (Stars, Chaos Emeralds etc.) then its a lot easier to do this. Of course excluding things from that rule like Marth's sword apparently... I don't know much about it. If all characters are on an equal playing field with just their common abilities and no special powers then its a lot easier seemingly.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
I think there should be rules to this. If you take away powers like invincibility (Stars, Chaos Emeralds etc.) then its a lot easier to do this. Of course excluding things from that rule like Marth's sword apparently... I don't know much about it. If all characters are on an equal playing field with just their common abilities and no special powers then its a lot easier seemingly.
Boo some of these characters are reliant on technology such as Samus.

Technology can make anyone powerful

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Yo, WHAT THE ****!!!! When did all these characters become super-godlike superheroes?! Pit killing gods, Mewtwo apparently being a God himself...DK punching the moon?! :urg: Man, I must seriously be living 20 years in the past or something. At least I knew Ganon was immortal. And here I thought that Samus would be canonically invincible by the rest of the cast...

Either way, all this doesn't matter. All these characters will always be low-tiers in my heart.:troll:
Yh....were stuck playing the good games over and over thats why.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Boo some of these characters are reliant on technology such as Samus.

Technology can make anyone powerful
Samus would keep her power suit. But only things that make characters OP and invincible should be cut. Samus relies on the fact that she has her powersuit so of course that would stay. But throw in things like Star rods, Invincibility Stars, Chaos emeralds and whatever the heck else and its kind of impossible to do this thing reasonably. All characters, well most, go through some stage of invincibility at some point in their franchise so Its kind of impossible to say who's better if they are all invincible.

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
I'd say it depends. If given time Mewtwo can channel enough energy to destroy the world (as he did in the first pokemon movie, then again I don't know what's canon in the pokemon univserse) however when it comes to simple 1 vs 1 action... I also say it depends.

How do you win?

If you can win by incapacitating the opponent then a number of characters would be powerful, for example Mewtwo's memory altering abilites, or Rosalina can throw you into space or whatever it is she does. In that case Ganondorf would not be strongest character, because he can be stopped by being teleported to other dimensions, into space, etc. After all, that's how he was stopped in Ocarina of Time, by being banished.

However....

If the goal is to kill the opponent I would say Ganondorf. Despite the popular belief however, Ganondorf can be harmed by more things than holy weapons, for example; Link was able to harm Ganon (arguably a stronger version of Ganondorf) with the Megaton Hammer, which isn't a blessed weapon of any sorts it's just a really heavy hammer. However, holy weapons work more effectively against Ganondorf, but still I would say that Ganondorf is next to unstoppable in this scenario.
For one thing no one has yet to kill him. He has been stabbed about 3 times in the forehead by the Master Sword and lived. He has be thought of as dead a number of times but has always regenerated and returned, sometimes even stronger then before.
Ganondorf has also survived a number of things without seemingly even harming him. His castle collapsed over him and he lived. In TP he was hit with his own magic, stabbed by Midna's trident in her super form (and I'd like to point out that he owned her despite that), repeatedly hit by light arrows in the back whilst being slashed by the master sword and then thrown off his horse and STILL he was a match for Link in a 1 v 1 battle.
As for Link beating Ganondorf in a 1 vs 1 battle. No way. If you look back at the encounters between the two, Link has had tons of aid from Sages and Zelda and has still not even managed to kill him, they've only managed to banish him. If a 1 v 1 battle was to happen without Link having aid on his side, Ganondorf would probably crush him.
Ganondorf also has tons of dangerous abilites. He can possess people, transform, teleport, throw lightning bolts, jump like a ninja, he's fast as **** despite wearing his crazy armor and he is super strong.
And throwing him into space or **** like that probably won't kill him, in TP he seemed to drift around the Twilight (which for the most part consists only of... nothing, from what we saw in Twilight) in that... werid.... head... form, or whatever it was. Anyway, he seemed not to have any problems with that.

To sum up; S tier for me, is Ganondorf.

However...

Captain Falcon should be in the SS tier. He may not be the best fighter or anything, but he did outrace the creators of the universe. I bet no one else can do that!

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
When did Captain Falcon race the creators of the universe? Sounds like a pretty cool feat.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Was only a matter of time til the generic Falcon/Ganon thing would happen, which makes me cringe. At this point, idk what character we were supposed to be talking about today.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
C'mon bare bones charcters are boring. Samus no suit, sonic w/o emeralds, link with no items, kirby w/ no abilities, etc.

Boring!!! You might as well ask who would win at boggle.

Although I am not surprised some of the people on this board would want to BAN stuff. Ya I went there.

josh bones

Smash Lord
Since raykz died, I'll just call this :dk: day.
Mario +16
Bowser
Rosalina
DK
K. Rool
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Samus
Pit
Palutena
Kirby
Meta Knight
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Mewtwo
Red
Marth
Ike
Ness
Mr. Game and Watch
Sonic
Megaman
Pac Man
Ridley

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Since raykz died, I'll just call this :dk: day.
Mario +16
Bowser
Rosalina
DK
K. Rool
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Samus
Pit
Palutena
Kirby
Meta Knight
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Mewtwo
Red
Marth
Ike
Ness
Mr. Game and Watch
Sonic
Megaman
Pac Man
Ridley
DK loses to Mario, Bowser, Rosalina, Ganondorf, Link, Ganondorf, Pit, Palutena, Kirby, Meta Knight, Mewtwo, Red, Marth, Ike, Ness, Sonic
He beats everyone else

I think

kataridragon

Smash Ace
So where does pokemon trainers abilities end? He has a limit to 6 pokemon but can he just be loaded out with boss pokemon? From first gen I guess. So can and should he have access to Mewtwo, Zapdos, Ditto, Charizard, blastoise, venusaur. I think those are good pokemon IMO.

Or for the sake of time and argument does he just get char, squirt, and ivy?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Well if he has access to pokes from gen 1*- 2 then he has Celebi...which can travel back through time...but yh.....PKMN Trainers canon needs to be set more than anything lol...if u wanna settle this for Real..

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I'm gonna go ahead and say for simplicities sake he can use just his pokemon that he has in brawl. That will keep a double Mewtwo battle from happening. Let's be honest there is no way any trainer in the poke-world is gonna catch arceus, celebi, mewtwo, etc.

Legendaries just aren't catchable in the fictional reality that is pokemon.

I figure at best most really strong pokemon are raised not caught outright. Like charizard, gyaridos, etc.

IMO

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm gonna go ahead and say for simplicities sake he can use just his pokemon that he has in brawl. That will keep a double Mewtwo battle from happening. Let's be honest there is no way any trainer in the poke-world is gonna catch arceus, celebi, mewtwo, etc.

I figure at best most really strong pokemon are raised not caught outright. Like charizard, gyaridos, etc.

IMO
I may be the only trainer in the world that actually caught an Arceus, Celebi, Mewtwo and etc. :eek::upsidedown::rotfl::psycho:

Eight Melodies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DestroyerGiygas

IMO
I caught a Mewtwo in FireRed

I must be a Pokegod

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Remember guys this is canonically the strongest character in smash, so we allow bowser to have the star rod as bowser canonical for a period of time! Had access to the star rod. Pokemon trainer also should have his most powerfully cannon incantation; actually, everyone should.

Also let's not factor plot induced stupidity.

Rosalina should of never lost to bowser, she had the grand stars and the ability to feed Lumas into a burning sun.
But super Mario galaxy had to have a plot line
Note: during super Mario galaxy bowser did not have the star rod(as far as I know)

We also need a battlefield.

And ask questions like:
Is the BF destructible? This could create characters such as marth losing as he can't fly(as far as I know) marth could not stand on solid matter and move.

What is the BF? Earth? Outer space?
Or just a simple large area, where characters are not affected by elements such as oxygen and vacuum of space.

Last edited:

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
Mario Matchups; This is going off of Mario being equipped with items from games. Fire flowers shoot fire, Starman makes him invulnerable and faster, Mega Mushroom makes him colossal, etc.

:ganondorf: :sonic::ness2:beats :mario2:( Ganon = invulnerable, Sonic can travel at ridiculous speeds and has ridiculous reflexs. Ness' power is outrageous according to Mother fans.)
:mewtwopm:beats :mario2: (We need to decide on Mewtwos canon. If we're hazey on it, we can say Sonic can reverse time like he did in Sonic X. Are we going by game Mewtwo at the highest level or anime Mewtwo? Or a mix of the two?)
:rosalina: beats :mario2: (Although, we need to decide whether Rosalinas personality would opt her to engage in hardcore combat. Shes a goddess of the Cosmos, but what does that count for? She
:kirby2::samus2:beats :mario2: (Kirby is 'indestructable' as some mention, and Samus' armor is strong as well. They both have a range of abilities.)

:bowser2:beats :mario2: (I know what you're thinking, but Bowser always comes back, he's only really just blasted off into space, runs away, or disappears. If we go with the actual flat open land design, Mario wouldn't be able to kill him, just weaken him. Ofcourse, Paper Mario he knocks Bowser out but never truly kills him. And most of the time Bowser has more HP than Mario.)

:marth::pit::metaknight: :ike::lucas::roypm:beats :mario2: ( Many Fire Emblem enthuasists insist that Marth and Ike are invulnerable to most attacks. You got me on Roy though. Pit is equipped with God beating power and many weapons. MK is close with Kirby to being 'the strongest in the galaxy.' Lucas has advanced PSI abilities that don't beat Ness' but are still very strong. I don't know enough about Lucas or Mother to strongly make my own cases, but these are from what I read)

:warioc::dk2::dedede: beat :mario2: (Give me some feedback on this. DK can punch the moon, but Mario does have some super human strength as well. As for Wario, I'm not certain of his abilities. I'd place him at a lose but I've never played the Wario Land games. I don't know Kirby lore, but given MK and Kirby are so strong i'd think the same of Dedede. But prove me wrong, please.)

Megaman, :link2:(All Links) :snake: beat :mario2: (Don't underestimate Link or Snake. Snake is a smart tactician and physically advanced. Link knows how to read opponents and take advantage of weaknesses)

:mario2: beats:peach::luigi2::yoshi2::lucario: :sheilda::fox::wolf::falcomelee:(Mario beats everyone from his universe. Lucario is a fighter but nothing Mario can't handle. Mario can deal with Zelda magic, as in canon she's usually never fit to fight. The StarFox team only have Arwings. In an actual fight they'd be pretty useless.

:mario2:vs:falcon::zerosuitsamus: (All are superhuman in strength. Samus being trained by aliens and Captain falcon achieving bone-breaking speeds.)

:mario2: beats:pt::pikachumelee:/:pichumelee:,:jigglypuffmelee:,:icsmelee:, Villager, WFT, :olimar:,:rob: (Self explanatory really.)

:gw: ??? :mario2: ( G&W is flat. How does one grab or effect a flat object? He isn't flimsy either, and being that thin comes with sharpness. I'm staying by my belief that G&W is high on this list but I'll let others chime in.)
actually starfox can shoot mario with their guns. and thats much faster than mario.

Well, we'd have to know if the Pokemon are wild are not. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're wild, they certainly don't reach their fullest potential. So if we want the strongest Pokemon, they'd be caught and trained. When beaten they'd go back into their Pokeball, or frankly the opponent could murder the trainer ....

Happy thoughts.

Note: I'm not expecting you to agree with order, that's not what this is for. It's suppose to organize similarly strengthed fighters by tiers. There is no LEFT TO RIGHT ORDER just everyone in and upper tier is able to beat the lower ones. Again, it may not be perfect, but I work better when I have a visual representation.

I believe megaman should be an a tier because of all the weapons and forms he can use at his disposal. Im pretty sure you guys havent played any megaman game to see his powers. side note super sonic isnt all thatstrong because knuckles easily punched sonic out of his super form without any effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight Melodies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DestroyerGiygas
I don't really think Megaman is all that strong.

X on the other hand is a different story.

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
As per RODO's suggestion I'm going to do writeups for some character's I'm more familiar with.

Mega Man
  • Mega Man is a robot, if you didn't know.
  • He is a walking arsenal. He has a huge variety of weapons at his disposal, including but not limited to blade weapons, explosives, all kinds of elemental weapons, miniature black holes, and bubbles.
  • He can temporarily stop time, but he can't actually attack while time is stopped.
  • He copies the powers of any major foe he defeats. He even copied Onslaught's Magnetic Shockwave in MvC1.
  • Although he is very powerful, he's not very sturdy. A solid falcon punch or a couple of magic sword swings would be enough to kill him.
  • One of his main weaknesses is his mobility. He's kind of slow and clunky and would easily be outmaneuvered by many characters.
  • However, his limited mobility is ameliorated by his robot dog, Rush. Rush can transform into a whole bunch of different vehicles, most notably the Rush Jet, which Mega Man rides like a jet board.
  • As well as Mega Man absorbing his enemies' powers, Dr Light can also build specific weapons for him if needed.
Sonic
  • His main strength is his mobility. He's extremely fast and agile, and would be very hard to hit.
  • That said, though, if he did take a hit he probably would go down pretty easily (rings aside).
  • He's not that strong on his own, but the kinetic energy of his attacks would be massively amplified if he's going very fast (like in a homing attack). He can get in quickly, knock you over, and get out before you have a chance to react.
  • If he has one or more chaos emeralds, he can use chaos control to teleport or slow down time.
  • If he has all seven, he can turn into Super Sonic. Super Sonic is broken as ****. Basically invincible and near lightspeed flight. His main method of attack is ramming into things really fast, and it's pretty darn effective. In this form, he's beaten all kinds of gods, demons, ultimate life forms, etc.
Samus
(Note: Samus is her Super Metroid/Other M incarnation, so I'm not going to count stuff like the PED suit or the annihilator beam which she clearly doesn't have anymore.)
  • Like Mega Man, she's a walking arsenal. She has various types of beams as well some extremely powerful missiles. Arguably her most destructive weapon is the power bomb, which would instantly evaporate any regular mortal in a 10 metre radius or so.
  • Screw attack ***** everything. Like really, it kills every enemy in one hit. It's usually one of the last upgrades you get because it's just so OP. Doesn't work on bosses and a couple of unique enemies, though.
  • She also can use the shinespark, which is a special ability that rockets her extremely fast in one direction until she hits something. She needs a rather long run-up before she can use it, though. While shinesparking, she's totally invincible and does hella damage to enemies. Very effective on bosses too.
  • Some of her other miscellaneous powers are the grapple beam, the X-ray and thermal visors, and the morph ball. She's pretty damn versatile.
  • Her mobility is easily up there alongside Sonic. She can run extremely fast (especially with the speed booster), jump very high and far, and dodge attacks like a pro.
  • With her Varia suit on, she has insanely high defense and can withstand all sorts of environmental hazards like lava and acid.
  • Even without her power suit, she's still superhuman from her physical augmentations and intense warrior training. She's basically like a Spartan from Halo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmP0mhIZh0A please watch this youtube link and then tel me if megaman is slow and chunky still.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
C'mon bare bones charcters are boring. Samus no suit, sonic w/o emeralds, link with no items, kirby w/ no abilities, etc.

Boring!!! You might as well ask who would win at boggle.

Although I am not surprised some of the people on this board would want to BAN stuff. Ya I went there.

If that's the case Shiny Mewtwo with max EVs and IVs with choice specs wins

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Sonic
  • His main strength is his mobility. He's extremely fast and agile, and would be very hard to hit.
  • That said, though, if he did take a hit he probably would go down pretty easily (rings aside).
  • He's not that strong on his own, but the kinetic energy of his attacks would be massively amplified if he's going very fast (like in a homing attack). He can get in quickly, knock you over, and get out before you have a chance to react.
  • If he has one or more chaos emeralds, he can use chaos control to teleport or slow down time.
  • If he has all seven, he can turn into Super Sonic. Super Sonic is broken as ****. Basically invincible and near lightspeed flight. His main method of attack is ramming into things really fast, and it's pretty darn effective. In this form, he's beaten all kinds of gods, demons, ultimate life forms, etc.
  • Sonic can use the 'Light Speed Dash' on a trail of rings. Meaning (if we want to be literal) he can survive moving at this speed with no harm. But this is like reading the bible word for word so I'll dismiss it.
  • From Sonic Wiki - "In Sonic Unleashed, the checkpoint posts also act as radars that clock Sonic's speed when he passes them. Due to the fact that his speed increases the longer he's boosting, it's possible for the checkpoint posts to show Sonic's max speed in-game, being able to clock him going at over 2,500 mph (4,023 km/h). It is also stated in the Sonic Adventure DX manual that "He's the world's fastest, hypersonic hedgehog" which is at a staggering speed ranging from 3,840 mph (6,180 km/h) to 7,680 mph (12,360 km/h)." Suffice to say he's pretty fast.
  • His fighting style usually doesn't include his arms, and mainly revolves around high speed kicks or homing attacks, where he literally homes his body in on a target within range and attacks with his entire body at full force. And with style. This is mainly how he fights, taking on a go in, attack, and retreat strategy and attacks again when he finds a pattern or opening.
  • On his tab, Sonic has beaten gigantic Robots, the essence evil (Dark Gaia), the Deadly Six (Apparently Gods? I didn't play this game, which is the only one i've missed out on) and ancient deities (Chaos mainly). Although he uses help from friends often, is isn't entirely nessacery, more for touchy feely stuff.
  • Super Sonic can travel at nearly the speed of light. Only characters that harm him are of God form, so Perfect Dark Gaia and Perfect Chaos. Other stun him. I think Knuckles hurting him and stealing the emeralds was more for slapstick plot development. As in actually game Knuckles( or anybody) cant do jack ****.
  • Sonic's weakness is he can't swim. I also just read that if he doesn't get his 8 hours of sleep, he can't run the way he does. But the series defies this multiple times.

Last edited:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Now I am in no way of higher authority of anyone here, but I am an active Death Battle blogger (I helped with a couple of them too, in a way) and a Factpile member.
Needless to say, nerd debating and over analyzing is one of my favorite things to do.

First off, Ganondork.
The general consensus bsaically everywhere is that Ganondorf is NOT "only killable by Link" or the Master Sword. This was concluded by the fact that 1. Light arrows hurt him as much as the Master Sword, if not more, and 2. Games where Ganon is present and the MS is absent feature Link defeating the guy with some old sword.
Now, that's not to say someone like Marth can go 'stab stab boom' and win. No, Ganondork is helluva durable. It takes an assload to put him down truly for good; a collapsing tower didn't even dent him, and even when his physical body is destroyed, he goes all Ultron and finds another body or creates another.
Overall, not too shabby in the grand tier list of fiction, but definitely not... above maybe Tier #4.
Sanic gatta go fast!
And its true.
Sonic alone has demonstrated multiple bewildering speed feats, easily enough to allow him to speedblitz basically anyone. Add in SUPER Sonic, and you have an invincible hedgehog who is fast enough to exist in three times at once.
Hey, if Flash can outrun death, Sonic sure as hell (heh) can fly fast enough to time travel.

Kirby, you underestimated little jem, you.
I actually did an analysis of him with a certified Death Battle blogger, (if you wanna see, I'll post it) and Kirby's best asset is undoubtedly his Warp Star. Sure, copy ability and all that, but come on. The dudes 8 inches. He's not sucking up anyone anytime soon. However, he does have the Warp Star, a means of travel fast enough to speed effortlessly through space. Kirby also has the fighter ability, which gives kirby strength in the megatons... enough to crack the earth in half.
Not to mention, he's probably unkillable, since universal threats don't even kill him if you get a game over, but that's always debateable, so I'll leave that there alone.

Samus, mah girl! Everyone here seems to know that her basic pea shooter is practically a condenced nuke, and that her armor can withstand the Hyper Beam, the most powerful weapon in Metroid. Think about it. Hyper Beam far outclasses Pew Pew, and Pew Pew = Nuke. Samus survived this in an inferior armour, as well. The gravity suit has even more defense than the varia, which is the one that survived.
What ya'll DON'T seem to understand is that Samus is still a beast in the Zero Suit.
Remember, Samus was raised from 3 by the Chozo on Zebes; a planet with about 800x more gravity than Earth, and she is doing somersaults and crazy acrobatics on ZEBES. This alone puts her at superhuman levels of speed, strength, and durability.
Then there's the Zero Suit, which can survive plasma attacks from the Space Pirates. Yeah, low tier my ass.

Ike, I have no idea wjy people think he's all that. Comicvine, Screwattack, Factpile... EVERYWHERE but here agrees that he has some okay abilities but is still a basically featless human being, so.. yeah. Bandit can still crit him and kill him...

Pit is basically unremovable from battle. He canonically states in Uprising that he dies in the original, and comes back. Not to mention some of his abilities like Interference, which can stop enemies from using their abilities, and the Fake death, where Pit pretends to die and moves around invisible.
Rosalina is probably the most OP Smash character now, since she survived the end of the universe and recreated it afterwards. Having problems with that **** Sonic? Erase the universe and make a new one without him!

That said, we do have a guy who can tank hits from a universe buster.
Or rather, kid.
Ness tanks hits from Gigyas like a boss, and even though he cannot kill Gigyas without Paula, he can survive. That alone is damn impressive.

On a much lower tier, Link is pretty impressive. He has the Four Sword, creating four Links, Nayru's Love, Chataeu Romani, Cane of Byrna, and Magic Armor to ensure complete invulnerability, and the Medallions to turn enemies into pathetic little slimes.
That's all I'll go over for now, since I'm on mobile.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
Can someone point to where it is said Rosalina created the universe? I don't remember that from Mario Galaxy.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
This is from Mario wiki. Note the wording.

Powers
  • Magic: Rosalina is extremely skilled in the use of magic.
    • Force Field Generation: Rosalina can create force fields. She can surround the Comet Observatory with a huge force field, transforming it into a starship as a form of transportation. Also, if Mario attempts to jump on Rosalina, a force field would appear and protect her.
    • Levitation: Like the Lumas, Rosalina can also levitate herself in the air.
  • Longevity: Rosalina is apparently immortal and has stopped aging.

I've been searching and nowhere has it stated she created anything. She did however do this.

Only with the help of Lumas though. If shes allowed the power of Lumas when fighting (when she should be) then if things go dire she could pull out some of this kind of stuff.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
This is from Mario wiki. Note the wording.

Powers
  • Magic: Rosalina is extremely skilled in the use of magic.
    • Force Field Generation: Rosalina can create force fields. She can surround the Comet Observatory with a huge force field, transforming it into a starship as a form of transportation. Also, if Mario attempts to jump on Rosalina, a force field would appear and protect her.
    • Levitation: Like the Lumas, Rosalina can also levitate herself in the air.
  • Longevity: Rosalina is apparently immortal and has stopped aging.

I've been searching and nowhere has it stated she created anything. She did however do this.

Only with the help of Lumas though. If shes allowed the power of Lumas when fighting (when she should be) then if things go dire she could pull out some of this kind of stuff.
I forgot at the end she was a giant. That kind of scared me lol. What a strange universe Mario lives in lol. We need a Palutena vs Rosalina match.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Ya Rosalina looks pretty dominating after that whole sealing a black hole deal. That gives her at the very least basic space time manipulation.

Not sure anyone else can handle that. Mewtwo can't. She can seal Ganondorf to wherever I suppose.
Super Sonic isn't going to be able to escape that either even at light speeds.

Will teleportation matter? I "feel" (bad word) like Mewtwo and Sonic couldn't teleport far enough to get away from this.

How is it canon?

I realise that in that promo, and in the Ruby Spears cartoon, etc, Mega Man is acrobatic, but canonically he runs like this:

And that's what I'm using.
Dude so what if he runs slightly faster in that video. It's not that fast. I think the video shows him as more agile than anything. The fastest I see him move is when he is falling from a building...... Anyone can move quickly by jumping off a building.

I would say Megamans agile. After all to beat his games he better be......

Edit: Sorry about the double posts. I just have so much to say. I will stop this trend.

RSF-Blue bomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lethlintejection
3DS FC
5069-3977-0380
How is it canon?

I realise that in that promo, and in the Ruby Spears cartoon, etc, Mega Man is acrobatic, but canonically he runs like this:

And that's what I'm using.
well im going by the overall character so they dont get limited.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
If the Miis are represented, they are the strongest characters. You may ask why, but i think it's obvious. Since Miis represent the gamers and nintendo fanbase and without fanbase or gamers Nintendo would go bankrupt, they are the living force of Nintendo. And by the way, i doubt that any other smash character could survive in the Miiverse.

But if we think only of characters accomplishments or special abilities, and not what they truly represent, Miis would be the weakest.
Get Out.

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
Ummm pokemon trainer is RED. He wouldnt have mewtwo, the bird trio, arceus, creation trio, celebi, etc. He either has charizard, squirtle, and ivysaur or he has his CANON in game team which is charizard, blastoise, venusaur, pikachu, snorlax, and espeon/lapras.

You guys used the most drastic scenarios and accomplishments to say a character beats evryone.

Punched the moon, stops time and attack, planet destroyers, missiles that vaporize enemies, etc. Can we not be so, for lack of a better word, biased.

Also just cause rosalina can seal ganondorf does not at all whatsoever make her more powerful. Its just banishment. Dr.strange could do the same to hulk but he isnt stronger, hulk beat him in world war hulk.

And megaman is fairly weak. Zero and x have power levels way higher than him.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit is basically unremovable from battle. He canonically states in Uprising that he dies in the original, and comes back. Not to mention some of his abilities like Interference, which can stop enemies from using their abilities, and the Fake death, where Pit pretends to die and moves around invisible.
I forgot what chapter and part Pit said that. D: But if I am told that, I'll be able to give more input on Pit, and hopefully Palutena.
Btw, what character are we supposed to talk about today?

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
i
Repost

You guys seem to mostly refer to Mewtwo with his psychic powers. Yes, Mewtwo is without a doubt an extremely powerful psychic (higher level than ness) but you seem to forget he has access to nearly the whole spectrum of elemental powers. Ice (beam), Fire (blast), aura (sphere), electricity (thunderbolt), enrgy (hyper beam), etc. Also he is considered in pokemon canon to be the most powerful pokemon as he was created by scientists to be just that. Obviously arceus takes that role, but let’s not forget mega mewtwo x and y are more powerful than arceus, the god of the pokeverse. And even in his regular form he is incredibly powerful. We can basically say he also has super speed (probably at least sound barrier), as his speed stat shows just that, based on its high level. We can also say technically he has high level superhuman strength based on his attack stat. Special goes into his powerful energy and elemental generation and manipulation. Also his legendary status and other stats like hp show he has superhuman durability. He is definitely on top with ganondorf.

And if we're using the anime he made hurricane that could destroy the world.
dont recal anything saying megea mewtwo to be more powerful than arceus

Repost

You guys seem to mostly refer to Mewtwo with his psychic powers. Yes, Mewtwo is without a doubt an extremely powerful psychic (higher level than ness) but you seem to forget he has access to nearly the whole spectrum of elemental powers. Ice (beam), Fire (blast), aura (sphere), electricity (thunderbolt), enrgy (hyper beam), etc. Also he is considered in pokemon canon to be the most powerful pokemon as he was created by scientists to be just that. Obviously arceus takes that role, but let’s not forget mega mewtwo x and y are more powerful than arceus, the god of the pokeverse. And even in his regular form he is incredibly powerful. We can basically say he also has super speed (probably at least sound barrier), as his speed stat shows just that, based on its high level. We can also say technically he has high level superhuman strength based on his attack stat. Special goes into his powerful energy and elemental generation and manipulation. Also his legendary status and other stats like hp show he has superhuman durability. He is definitely on top with ganondorf.

And if we're using the anime he made hurricane that could destroy the world.
since you seem to be using in game mechanics to make ur point then link beats mewtwo with mirror shield. Xd

As I stated before,

"Ganondorf is also really strong. It's not just the Master Sword as his only weakness. Because of the Triforce of Power (And being born a Gerudo also allowed him to be pretty nifty with fighting skills) he has near immortality. Look it up. In the Zelda games he doesn't utilize it as much as I think he should because anyone foolish enough to challenge him would die and the only one who can challenge him, Link, has his one weakness, so ofcourse he'll be a bit more careful. You never see Ganondorf in a fight with anyone other than Link."

I'm sure if Ganondorf was shown fighting other beings, they'd be obliterated. Remember he can only ever be sealed by anyone else (Cough cough sages ... GODS) but only the Hero of Time can make a stand. It's the Zelda archetype.

So if Mewtwo can seal Ganondorf, he wins. And I'm talking dimension sealing, twilight realm type stuff . Can he do that?

I think it's fair to say Ganondorf and Mewtwo make up the top of the list though,

When he's Super Sonic that is. That last not too long when triggered. In a fight he'd need to utilize it before Mewtwo gets the upper hand, or seal Ganon before he can do anything about it.
if you read the comic sonic harness the power without the need of any rings at one point so it lasted indefinitly.

Top Bottom