• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos better?

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Well, you're obviously going to get one answer from the PEACH board, but Peach still is anyway. Turnip spacing and better priority on many of her aerials gives her the edge.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sonic is better... at losing to any character with a hitbox.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
In a forum that centers around Peach users, by a Sonic-basher who's current alias(Smash n00b) fits better than Snake's C4 fits as a provocatively placed ornament for ZSS (hey-yoooh), this thread certainly means alot...

Celes

Smash Rookie
Pokemon trainer , Ganondorf , Peach , Smash , brawl , pokeball , bomb Olimar

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
April fools suddenly made this topic awesome

sonic sonic sonic sonic

Jammo

Smash Cadet
Peach has breasts and that's a huge advantage with the male majority of Smash Brothers players.

Sonic and all his furry friends have 0 sex appeal, therefore useless in this penile-driven society we live in... unless you like Amy.. Ick.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Sonic mite b faster, but Peach has moar aireal mobilitity... her comboz r better and hard 2 gte out of, so Peach is toaly bettr.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Well i like Sonic more but i'm actually better with peach though i dont use her enough but she is great in Brawl her Dsmash may have been nerfed but over all she's much better in my opinion.

Top Bottom