• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whobo Tryhards , Houston, TX 7/28/2012

Sync.

Smash Champion
1. Bio ($35) :zerosuitsamus:
2. Shadow1PJ ($5) :toonlink:
3. Illmatic :peach:
4. Sync :olimar:
5. Asa :olimar:
5. Jrugs :snake: :wolf:
7. Kilik :sheik:
7. ALSM :diddy:

bracket:

*5$ entry fee 2nd place got their money back and 1st got the rest

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
But i didn't pay so i got nothing lolz.

1. Bio ($35) ggs bruh you got me one of us had to approach and it was me cause im bad.
2. Shadow1PJ ($5) Don't approach fool ever.
3. Illmatic ggs crazy set. i zaired your bomb omb and blew it up in your face lmao.
4. Sync. ggs
5. Asa
5. Jrugs
7. Kilik
7. ALSM

I just told everyone ggs so i dont have to do it here.

That set was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Next time ima camp you till you cry never gonna get near that fast oos jab

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WHOBO will be different, then I'm done.
Good job to Bio.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
this is pj.

Actually now that i think about it im pretty salty.

I didnt even feel outplayed like i just got gimmicked several times. Like i literally lost like maybe 2 or 3 of those games in actuality. I never felt like i was getting incredibly read, i didnt feel scared like usual. I felt like i shouldn't have lost like ....i won game 1 of the second set and died to not a read, but a recovery move...like i put him there with reads and traps and landed the kill like a good player and died i literally felt like i lost that game for being good......it wasnt even fun or scary or intense. At one point when we were playing i walked up to bio walked past him turned around and dsmash and he was so scared in his shield that he spotdodged and got hit it was like the hardest read of the whole day and he made it back because idk how zss recovers.

I'm not really salty, but i need to be serious about this loss or i won't take whobo seriously.

******* out-
ggs tho bio you did really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEdj3a9zbb8&feature=relmfu

ima be in there

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts to the toaster for outsmarting Illmatic.

Shoutouts to the souls I crushed in Mario Party 2.

Shoutout to Trela for using Sync's as a bus stop.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
this is pj.

Actually now that i think about it im pretty salty.

I didnt even feel outplayed like i just got gimmicked several times. Like i literally lost like maybe 2 or 3 of those games in actuality. I never felt like i was getting incredibly read, i didnt feel scared like usual. I felt like i shouldn't have lost like ....i won game 1 of the second set and died to not a read, but a recovery move...like i put him there with reads and traps and landed the kill like a good player and died i literally felt like i lost that game for being good......it wasnt even fun or scary or intense. At one point when we were playing i walked up to bio walked past him turned around and dsmash and he was so scared in his shield that he spotdodged and got hit it was like the hardest read of the whole day and he made it back because idk how zss recovers.

I'm not really salty, but i need to be serious about this loss or i won't take whobo seriously.

******* out-
ggs tho bio you did really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEdj3a9zbb8&feature=relmfu

ima be in there
^Bio killing Smash.

Bio finally beat Illmatic. Was this recorded?

BioDG

Smash Ace
V115: nope, not even that.

Thanks for the tourney, Sync. I (and others as well, I'm sure) really needed it leading up to Whobo. And thank you, everyone.

Shoutouts to all of us being dumb and not switching wiis for the main TV. Derp. I really wanted that Illmatic set.

Shoutouts to Gnes for Pei Wei. Didn't get to do friendlies but hopefully before Whobo.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'm going all Link for WHOBO 4 this is sure. Free entry, why not? :)

MK and Link are my most proficient. Link is a bad character in this game, ban MK, and there you go; I'm not at my 100%.

This tourney was pretty balanced player-skill wise, so it was pretty interesting seeing how things turned out.

:phone:

Top Bottom