• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 5 (MK banned) FULL RESULTS [October 19-20th, 2013 - Houston, Tx]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Nothing wrong with rhino piss fascists you just cant drop it can you you just have to take that extra step do you

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lets give this guy a round of applause, a butthurt virgin who is upset that we took his ****ty game and made it better
I have a kid=not a virgin.
Yes I am butthurt=not enough fiber in my diet
Take my game and make it better=Not possible. it attracts people like you.

Vinnie

Smash Master
We separate you from brawl because you are a inferior modded game who will NEVER live among the legendary games like melee or connect 4. You take characters and "mold" them into what you wanted in a smash game all these years and then it turns out to suck s h I t SOOOO bad that you gotta remold them again. THEN you start losing to ivysaure or fox or marth or snorlax so you gotta remold those characters cause god knows we can't have people learn to COUNTER PICK or GET BETTER in a modded form of dog s h I t. Instead, you take the lazy route.
I literally put zero effort into what I do. Making fun of you and your poop game is EASY.
These posts ****ing SLAYED me, and the end of post 1 actually made me spit water everywhere. Xyro too good :')

TreK

Is "that guy"
Xyro's longer post was hilarious though. 10/10 would read again.
Flowteau's post, on the other hand, was terrible. 0/10 would not bang.

Espy, I'd like to know those suggestions of yours. I was actually in the same place as you, utterly disgusted to what was done to PM's Diddy, and I only started playing it when another character caught my eye and made me want to try PM out.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i still have better wins than every other zss other than salem and nick riddle

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I have a kid=not a virgin.
Yes I am butthurt=not enough fiber in my diet
Take my game and make it better=Not possible. it attracts people like you.
Ive seen enough of your posts on this thread to know that you are butthurt, a virgin, and want to do nothing but cause trouble. You can dislike mod, not everyone has to like something, but then insulting the people who are devoting their time to making/playing the game is ****ed up. And the type of **** your spitting is what continues to split this communitty even further. Is it really that hard to respect anothers game? I dont wanna argue which game takes more skill or not because that is subjective, but i will respect a player no matter which game they play. I apologize for my previous statement saying pm is better because in the end thats up to an individuals prefference. Anyway, its pointless to try and pursue a futile argument with someone who just wants to cause nothing but trouble, you can respond if you want but i probably wont come back to this thread.

And one more thing, you say you have a kid, do you really think your kid wants a parent acting the way you are?

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
I think we all can agree to disagree. The whole topic started with the intent of causing drama so I don't see how this will benefit anyone.

Esca

Smash Champion
P:M is for real nerds who lose to people like me in Brawl. Ghneko, you included. You were never good at Brawl.

First time I've been on Smashboards in 2 years.

Dip.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ive seen enough of your posts on this thread to know that you are butthurt, a virgin, and want to do nothing but cause trouble. You can dislike mod, not everyone has to like something, but then insulting the people who are devoting their time to making/playing the game is ****ed up. And the type of **** your spitting is what continues to split this communitty even further. Is it really that hard to respect anothers game? I dont wanna argue which game takes more skill or not because that is subjective, but i will respect a player no matter which game they play. I apologize for my previous statement saying pm is better because in the end thats up to an individuals prefference. Anyway, its pointless to try and pursue a futile argument with someone who just wants to cause nothing but trouble, you can respond if you want but i probably wont come back to this thread.

And one more thing, you say you have a kid, do you really think your kid wants a parent acting the way you are?
Oh man.
Xyro, I think you've got some competition for best SWF troll right here dude

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I was going to contribute something meaningfull to this conversation, but then I realized everybody is dumb except for Xyro who is the ultimate human perfection and looks like what Doug would look like when he's 32

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
You cant make claims about who is more powerful until youve investigated the poop from both sources

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
We separate you from brawl because you are a inferior modded game who will NEVER live among the legendary games like melee or connect 4. You take characters and "mold" them into what you wanted in a smash game all these years and then it turns out to suck s h I t SOOOO bad that you gotta remold them again. THEN you start losing to ivysaure or fox or marth or snorlax so you gotta remold those characters cause god knows we can't have people learn to COUNTER PICK or GET BETTER in a modded form of dog s h I t. Instead, you take the lazy route.

Oh and F you and the whole project TRASH scene. Where the flying flaming FUKC is my gat dam SAMUS? I deserve some ice missiles that keep you frozen for 10 seconds (regardless of what I do to you in those 10 secs). I deserve 2 Zairs. One that comes out of my *** and one out my left arm so that I'm covered front and back. I also want my super wave dash back. Oh and while I am super wave dashing, I want bananas and mini metaknight tornados to spew out of it and lock on to the enemy.

Until this **** is added into PM, it's a **** game.

Im ******* DEAD LMFAO!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
This thread

>Results
>PM
>Espy Rage
>Xyro being himself
>Papa Stone apparently having a scat fetish

This is what I've learned today.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
haha holy **** this community is the worst

but then again what community isn't

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394

Oh and F you and the whole project TRASH scene. Where the flying flaming FUKC is my gat dam SAMUS? I deserve some ice missiles that keep you frozen for 10 seconds (regardless of what I do to you in those 10 secs). I deserve 2 Zairs. One that comes out of my *** and one out my left arm so that I'm covered front and back. I also want my super wave dash back. Oh and while I am super wave dashing, I want bananas and mini metaknight tornados to spew out of it and lock on to the enemy.

Until this **** is added into PM, it's a **** game.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This has gone on far enough. People have been completely obnoxious since multiple pages ago.

Show a little respect and stop being so mad at each other. Just play some Smash Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom