• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whobo 3!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
id like to say i ***** every peach(raz/nicol/kyle) at whobo with my samus.

this doesnt mean they are bad players it just means i am god like and samus vs peach is EVEN or slightly in samus favor.

DEAL WITH IT
That offer you gave me, will it be carried to your next event or was it only for this?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
there will probably not be a whobo 4

there may be more hobos though, if you want to come down for that

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Are there gonna be vids?

I'm still dumbfounded how this could have happened.

Ill... Praxis told me you were bad...

Praxis.

I don't know what to think anymore.

z00ted

I am bad, Praxis is just worse.

I'm praying that my money match against Will and RedHalberd will be uploaded, I played really well versus RedHalberd's Metaknight and Snake and he's definitely a top player. Against Will, I got hit by ALOT of stupid stuff, but I still pulled through.

My set against Ensis was AMAZING but I know it wasn't recorded (Ensis like only recorded the match that he won).

Hopefully ESAM saved my set vs him and is willing to send it to Bionic. (It was on his wii).

We'll see, I usually never have any good videos of my Peach on youtube.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i've decided to not ignore anyone, even if they act negative towards their community at times.
I have my reason for not liking the community. Some will never like or agree with them. I'm use to it so w/e.

Also I dont say this to a **** load of people. But congrats on whobo. Just don't become that snot nose brat you was when you first came in here. Also congrats on making it to the hall of fame with me and edreese.

Don't let this get to you head. I would also like to see you do something like this again for me really to be impressed.

MJG

Smash Hero
I am bad, Praxis is just worse.

I'm praying that my money match against Will and RedHalberd will be uploaded, I played really well versus RedHalberd's Metaknight and Snake and he's definitely a top player. Against Will, I got hit by ALOT of stupid stuff, but I still pulled through.

My set against Ensis was AMAZING but I know it wasn't recorded (Ensis like only recorded the match that he won).

Hopefully ESAM saved my set vs him and is willing to send it to Bionic. (It was on his wii).

We'll see, I usually never have any good videos of my Peach on youtube.

Don't spread lies again >_<. Games 2, 3 (not sure about 4) were saved. If I die to a bomb like I did game 4 again, I will cry -.-

z00ted

i specifically remember you starting to save when you won lool

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i didn't mm much.

if i recall correctly I mm'd mystic's pit and won like 2 bucks, mm'd peachguard w/ my MK for one.

i beat ill's pch w/ my snake in 2 mms so + 10 dollars there.

i beat redhalberd's snake (barely) and lost to his MK in an MM so I broke even there in two 5 dollar mms.

lost 5 to afro's MK and 5 to Vinnie's Gdubz/ICs. Well just Gdubz coz I beat the ICs round 2 on YI.

i think those are all the mms i did so + 3 dollars. xD

z00ted

btw everyone my set vs ESAM wasn't recorded.

guess you just had to be there... :(

z00ted

nah i didn't three stock him

i had like one life left with 40%

i would have two stocked him if i didn't get footstooled at like 60% with my second life

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
that footstool was sooooooo sexy. he took a true combo on the stage and made it work offstage. so nasty.

and then u won so then we got to cheer again xD

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i saved all my samus matches vs all the peaches on my wii. if yall want them ill upload them.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Omg Xyro if you have matches of my Peach, please upload all of them. I hope you have some where I won lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yeah put them up please. I'm interested to see how each Peach plays the matchup.
Omg Xyro if you have matches of my Peach, please upload all of them. I hope you have some where I won lol
ok i will for sure do it tomorrow....well now tomorrow is today so i will do it today. im pretty sure i have vids of me vs kyle vs nicole vs razmykazy

Top Bottom