• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Don't be a **** about it, and I think everything will be fine.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
...Pause off every time you sit down at a new wii? It's not like you need pause during a match. If you need to start over it takes maybe 5 seconds to kill yourself 3 times...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
inb4

coney
olimar
falco
metaknight
ice climbers
wolf

oh thanks for throwing me a bone there
No, I'm going to get something a lot worse:

Poltergust :awesome:
Trela
Lee Martin
One of the Spacies
Toon Link
Jigglypuff (free!)

I was soooooooo tempted to put a certain Samus player's name in that last spot, but I was afraid that if I did then this really would be my pool. :laugh:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hyped for this, I've been studying videos for the first time since the MLGs lmao
Oh, is that why you were looking at that match of mine? If so...

I SHALL STUDY HARDER.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Of course it was, why the **** else would I watch Yoshi LOL :p

I seriously can't believe I'm going to this... I have SO MUCH school work/life things to handle, yet I'm going to Houston for nearly a week. Oh well, might as well enjoy myself =^.^=

Smoom77

Smash Master
So many good people are coming...I don't know if I'll gave enough time to play everyone!

That includes you Rich, I really wanna play ya.

Trela

Smash Lord
man dawg i cant wait forr this touneyment i won 1 in over at in sa i think i got dis who would likes to lose to m?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Until an official rule is made(trust me its coming) this will be the rule on pausing.

Pause rule. You are only allowed to pause the game if BOTH players agree. If a person pauses the game without the consent of the opponent, the offender loses 1 stock. A 2nd offense will result in a match loss. If(before the first match of the set) a player requests pause to be turned off, it MUST be turned off.

Smoom77

Smash Master
What if I request it AFTER the first game?

Good rule though

Edit: and how do I report to you that he paused so he loses his stock? Do I have to pause myself?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
definitely requesting pause off when i play ICs

i cant control my panic when i get grabbed and trying to mash out :laugh:

Xyro77

What if I request it AFTER the first game?

Good rule though

Edit: and how do I report to you that he paused so he loses his stock? Do I have to pause myself?
You need to request it BEFORE the first match of the set or just say "i want the pause button turned off." Pick either one.

As for reporting it. Its more of a "trust" system just like with reporting a match that you won or lost. Be honest, if u paused, u lose a stock. if the foe argues with you. u get up and come tell me or ask one of the people who watched your match to come back you up.

Xyro77

I really shouldn't have to make this rule but it Im tired of people pausing during a ddd or ic chaingrab,which causes the cg to fail, then win the match because the failed cg. Then you confront them about it and they say " sorri mang butt I waznt dewin it on perpers cause it wuz accident lolololzzzzz"

No

**** you and accept the fact you cheated to win and now you must pay the piper.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Definitely requesting that it be turned off in all my matches. I was randomly pushing pause a lot at the last fest mashing out of grabs. :p

Teh Future

Smash Master
if i have to play logic or rich brown im forfeiting becasue id rather stick something up my ***

olimar.

whobo Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom hype :]]]]]]]]]]]

Teh Future

Smash Master
and im not even playing ice climbers!

thankfully rich brown and logic will more than make up for any gay not fun and broken ice climbers are lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom