• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Would You Rather See In Brawl #1 - Wolf O'Donnell Or Krystal

Who Would You Rather See In Brawl #1 - Wolf O'Donnell Or Krystal?

• Dude, Star Wolf all the way!

Votes: 183 46.0%
  • Krystal's got the goods to be in Brawl!

Votes: 176 44.2%
  • I don't really have a preference

Votes: 39 9.8%

• Total voters

El Marco

Smash Rookie
how i do so hate krystal. she was, single-handedly, the fall of the star fox series. i consider any game after SF64 to be non-canon. wolf and leon should pwn her hard.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
how i do so hate krystal. she was, single-handedly, the fall of the star fox series. i consider any game after SF64 to be non-canon. wolf and leon should pwn her hard.
thats means you only like one of the starfox games....because SF64 was a remake of the original..

El Marco

Smash Rookie
yea i know theres 4 games and you only like one how do you like Starfox but only like the first one? they're all good games..
IMO, star fox adventures just butchered everything that was star fox. it relinquished the classic feel and gameplay. i dont want fox running around with a spear and triceratops, give me the classic star fox team... fox, falco, slippy, and my boy peppy. sure, they tried to revive it with assault, but it still wasn't the same. who the hell was panther? i want wolf, leon, andrew and pigma. why wasn't peppy in an arwing, and why didn't he tell me to do a barrel roll? i still go back and plug in my n64 to play expert mode in SF64. (fox with aviators FTW!!!!) hell, sometimes i bust out my snes and get lost in nostalgia.

i dont mean to bash what anyone else likes, i just like to keep it real. old school star fox ftw.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
If that's how you feel about Star Fox, I would reccommend that you get Star Fox Command for the DS. I haven't played it, personally, but from what I hear it takes the franchise back to the original gamplay style. It's supposed to be really good.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
IMO, star fox adventures just butchered everything that was star fox. it relinquished the classic feel and gameplay. i dont want fox running around with a spear and triceratops, give me the classic star fox team... fox, falco, slippy, and my boy peppy. sure, they tried to revive it with assault, but it still wasn't the same. who the hell was panther? i want wolf, leon, andrew and pigma. why wasn't peppy in an arwing, and why didn't he tell me to do a barrel roll? i still go back and plug in my n64 to play expert mode in SF64. (fox with aviators FTW!!!!) hell, sometimes i bust out my snes and get lost in nostalgia.

i dont mean to bash what anyone else likes, i just like to keep it real. old school star fox ftw.
yea i guess but 1: peppy got to old and 2: Andrew Oikany and Pigma got kicked out for being **** and then Andrew went and got his Uncles leftover junk and started another war and he does say "do a barrel roll" on bronze so yea but i respect your opinion

Echo

Smash Champion
I put my vote down for Krystal.

Though I think Wolf would be a good addition to add to the villainous side of characters, but I just dont see how different he could really get from Fox and Falco (yes i've read the Wolf O' Donnell thread)... where as Krystal could be a very fine addition to the cast of brawl, simply because of her staff. I don't see her being "just another space animal"... which is what I honestly think of Wolf.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Your calling Krystal a bigger mistake than TRICKY?

And Commando is insanely Canon, it uses scrapped ideas from Starfox 2 that was supposed to be on the SNES, and the multiple endings get better everytime :cool:

El Marco

Smash Rookie
Your calling Krystal a bigger mistake than TRICKY?

And Commando is insanely Canon, it uses scrapped ideas from Starfox 2 that was supposed to be on the SNES, and the multiple endings get better everytime :cool:
havent played command... really i was referring to adventures and assault. so is command really all that?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
havent played command... really i was referring to adventures and assault. so is command really all that?
It's all that x50. It's really fun, and the crazy stories inside the story as well as multiple endings almost make it seem as if you are playing a different SF game nearly every other time.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
ok well that nice im not gunna start trolling so lets jsut drop it cuse that not gunna make my feelings for her go away soo yea lets just drop it

Krystal > Wolf :]

Dotcom

Smash Lord
OK I have had enough of the redundant talk why bring up the subject of Krystal being an object for attraction anyway.If you find the female attractive fine,just keep your (in my opinion) odd attractions to yourself in a discussion of why a charachter would make a good choice for a video game.
Personally I chose don't have a preference,though leaning towards wolf.
I don't hae a preference because they both have advantages. For Krystal the obvious item the staff.(No not because she is TOTULLY HAWT !!!ONE1!!One11!!!)
For Wolf he seems like a charachter that would do well in a fighting game, and i dont thing they would have to think too hard for an origional moveset.(not because Omg HE LOOOKS super cool!)
Oh and to Captain Fabulous if she's better looking than the girls in your school,find a new school.

Sanrun

Smash Rookie
Hmm..I think Wolf would be better for SSBB.I just hope he is not a clone of Fox...and that he was in the SSBM intro...I thought he would be a unlockable character..I guess I was wrong..

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
OK I have had enough of the redundant talk why bring up the subject of Krystal being an object for attraction anyway.If you find the female attractive fine,just keep your (in my opinion) odd attractions to yourself in a discussion of why a charachter would make a good choice for a video game.
Personally I chose don't have a preference,though leaning towards wolf.
I don't hae a preference because they both have advantages. For Krystal the obvious item the staff.(No not because she is TOTULLY HAWT !!!ONE1!!One11!!!)
For Wolf he seems like a charachter that would do well in a fighting game, and i dont thing they would have to think too hard for an origional moveset.(not because Omg HE LOOOKS super cool!)
Oh and to Captain Fabulous if she's better looking than the girls in your school,find a new school.
ok that sounds fair but i dont want her in the game because i find her attractive i want her in the game becuse one she'd be really fun to play and because she's from my favortie game series and i like her way more than fox as a character and ok i will keep my feelings and such out of the thread ...but hey thanks for getting the thread going again

gnosis

Smash Lord
This is tough. Although I'd love to see Krystal put in, the idea of a Wolf vs Fox fight I think tips me towards favoring him, in terms of desire.

But in terms of likeliness, I think Krystal probably has it... I still voted for Wolf though. =)

Top Bottom