• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Would You Rather See In Brawl #1 - Wolf O'Donnell Or Krystal

Who Would You Rather See In Brawl #1 - Wolf O'Donnell Or Krystal?

• Dude, Star Wolf all the way!

Votes: 183 46.0%
  • Krystal's got the goods to be in Brawl!

Votes: 176 44.2%
  • I don't really have a preference

Votes: 39 9.8%

• Total voters

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
This is tough. Although I'd love to see Krystal put in, the idea of a Wolf vs Fox fight I think tips me towards favoring him, in terms of desire.

But in terms of likeliness, I think Krystal probably has it... I still voted for Wolf though. =)
thats cool im surpired Krystal is still winning i didnt know there weere this many Krystal supporters....

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is goin to Brawl! No doubt son, no doubt!
lol i hope they're both in but if i have to choose it you definetly be Krystal but im hoping for both and if neitehr of them get in im gunna buy 2 copies of Brawl on the release day one to keep and play and the other to **** on in public and completly destory and put it on youtube LOL!

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
Lets see this is tough even though i like better. (sry krystal fans) i would like to see them both in i think it would be really cool
Also there was a couple of people saying he is too simular to fox and may become another clone. some people are choosing krystal just cause she has a staff and are worried about wolf being a clone. in ssbb there are going to be no clones so its not like they can be simular in attacking wise. Also yes Wolf was put into starfox for rivalry but its not like hes just there like waluigi or however u spell it. wolf actually has a purpose and through out the games he has been in he has become more and more allied with fox. i say let wolf be in brawl

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Lets see this is tough even though i like better. (sry krystal fans) i would like to see them both in i think it would be really cool
Also there was a couple of people saying he is too simular to fox and may become another clone. some people are choosing krystal just cause she has a staff and are worried about wolf being a clone. in ssbb there are going to be no clones so its not like they can be simular in attacking wise. Also yes Wolf was put into starfox for rivalry but its not like hes just there like waluigi or however u spell it. wolf actually has a purpose and through out the games he has been in he has become more and more allied with fox. i say let wolf be in brawl
yea Wolf is a bad *** and it would be awsome and im sure they could make his own moveset becuase he is a wolf so there for he would be more powerful than fox...but like i said before if i had to choose it would definetly be Krystal because one she my favorite character,two her move set CAN be really unique itf they are smart and use the staff and 3 i could imagine she'd be really fun to play

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
Ya i wouldnt even mind if she got in and wolf happend not to get in cause if they both get in chances are im going to be playing as both of them

Knome

Smash Apprentice
Krystal. Wolf can be an alternate costume for Fox. I mean.... who wouldnt want to use that staff and random magic attacks?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Everyone is talking about Krystal's staff but there is the possibility that her staff might not get in. Remember Ganondorf? He has a sword but in SSBM it was left out and he was essentially a CF clone (I don't see GD as a clone but other people do),

I would prefer Wolf. He's a villain and he has honour (he helped Fox's team in SF: Assault).

I don't know if he would be fast or slow but in SF:A's MP mode Wolf was faster than Fox but I don't think characters can get much faster in SSBB without being lost in the confusion of speed.

Anyway I would prefer them both, the more the merrier.

Knome

Smash Apprentice
Everyone is talking about Krystal's staff but there is the possibility that her staff might not get in. Remember Ganondorf? He has a sword but in SSBM it was left out and he was essentially a CF clone (I don't see GD as a clone but other people do),

I would prefer Wolf. He's a villain and he has honour (he helped Fox's team in SF: Assault).

I don't know if he would be fast or slow but in SF:A's MP mode Wolf was faser but I don't think characters can get much faster in SSBB without being lost in the confusion of speed.

Anyway I would prefer them both, the more the merrier.

Yes.....You do have a point.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I haven't played SF: Adventures sadly, so I wouldn't know what Krystal does or anything but I guess since everyone wants her in with the staff she should be in with it.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'd ideally accept both of the nominees into Brawl, but should it be merely one who finds their way in, I too feel it should be Krystal, for pretty much every single one of the obvious reasons that have been mentioned time and time again.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
oh man and i was just beginning to like you too o well i still think its kind of odd 140 pages. w/e lol

Thunderbird980

Smash Rookie
Krystal is my favourite new-commer candidate, I really hope to see her in Brawl.
The fighting style with the staff is nice and would be a good addition to SSB, because there is no fighting style like this in there. Also it would be a good compensation for the too short time you could play her in Star Fox Adventures.

But Wolf would be another good addition for the game.

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Wolf O'Donnell's definitely

He is more classic character

And also, the game need more villians

Dew! n_n

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I voted for Krystal. She's my favorite potential newcomer. I like Wolf, and optimally, I'd like to see Krystal and Wolf, but Krystal is probably the more likely choice, seeing as she's less likely to be a Fox clone, has the potential for originality, and because she's a girl.

IF, there is only going to be one newcomer from the Starfox series, I think it would be Krystal.

TheDream

Smash Rookie
I would like Wolf, and besides I think him and RIdley are guranteed, seeing as both of them are already drawn in the intro for melee.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I've made Wolf O'Donnell 152. Krystal, 151. :)
The idea of Wolf being in Super Smash was always in my thoughts. It was disappointing to see Falco in Melee, instead of Wolf.

Hopefully, if they include either Wolf or Krystal (or even Falco for that matter) - it won't be a clone of Fox... again.

VA

Smash Hero
Wolf x 1000

Krystal is a terrible character with no right to be in Smash. I really hope she's not in it. She's never been in a good game. However, I do see her potential as a character and can understand why people want her in. I just don't think it would be right, seems kind of unlikey to me.

Another thing, Falco was hardly a Fox clone. They may have identical movesets aesthetically, but the actual moves couldn't really be much more different. Like Y.Link and Link, I love Y.Link but won't go near Link. So even if Wolf is similar in aesthetics to Fox he'll still be a great addition.

drewdizzal

Smash Apprentice
WOLF 153 to krystal 151!!!!!! **** that is one close poll. ofcourse i voted for wolf cause i personally think he'll make a **** good character with pretty unique moves (NOT a Fox CLONE to all you nay sayers). I agree also that krystal would make a unique character for brawl, so here's hoping they both make it. So, let's all sit tight and wait patiently for the GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME!!!!!

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
This was a tough decision, but I went for Wolf in the end, just because he seems like a really cool rival for Fox. However, I think Krystal has a better chance of getting in then Wolf. I'd be great to see both of them, but I can't see it, especially if Falco is returning.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
Wolf x 1000

Krystal is a terrible character with no right to be in Smash. I really hope she's not in it. She's never been in a good game. However, I do see her potential as a character and can understand why people want her in. I just don't think it would be right, seems kind of unlikey to me.

Another thing, Falco was hardly a Fox clone. They may have identical movesets aesthetically, but the actual moves couldn't really be much more different. Like Y.Link and Link, I love Y.Link but won't go near Link. So even if Wolf is similar in aesthetics to Fox he'll still be a great addition.
admit it or not, y link and link + falco and fox are clones.

i voted krystal because she has greater potential as a playable character, but i still like wolf.

Top Bottom