• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Would You Rather See In Brawl #1 - Wolf O'Donnell Or Krystal

Who Would You Rather See In Brawl #1 - Wolf O'Donnell Or Krystal?

• Dude, Star Wolf all the way!

Votes: 183 46.0%
  • Krystal's got the goods to be in Brawl!

Votes: 176 44.2%
  • I don't really have a preference

Votes: 39 9.8%

• Total voters

VA

Smash Hero
Like I said, their moves all look the same but the characters play completly differently IMO.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
i agree, and the same can be said of all the clones. personally, i prefer ganondorf to the skip. hes a lesson in how range and power can trump speed if used correctly. that doent make them not clones

Cenedar

Smash Ace
HAH! Krystal at 159! I voted for her, obviously. I like Wolf too, but I doubt both will get in, so Krystal has my vote.

Aki-toriko

Smash Apprentice
hey hey I tied the vote. At 161, thats quite impressive.
Yeah I think Krystal would be better. Firstly she's a female, and Lord knows Smash needs more female representation. Plus she has enough possible moves to avoid being a straight out Fox clone, whereas Wolf...I just can't think of anyway his moves could be different from Fox.
Seperate Wolf O Donnel costume for Fox maybe?

Quintalian

Smash Rookie
Of the two, Krystal's got my vote because it means supporting a new female character with the potential for a unique moveset who's representing a secondary-priority, first-party series.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
wolf is too much of a badass to say no to him. Well at least the SF64 Wolf.

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
And I pull Krystal back into the lead! I'm suprised by how close this vote is. Lately I've been considering Krystal to be a shoe-in for Brawl to the same degree as Ridley and King Dedede. I just can't see the justification of denying what would probably be the game's only potential staff-wielder in favor of a fighter with a generic moveset that could have just as easily been attributed to anyone...and it seems to me like Sakurai would favor that kind of uniqueness as well.

Though to be perfectly honest, if it were up to me, I'd just as soon drop Falco and use Fox/Krystal/Wolf as the StarFox lineup. Fox/Falco/Krystal would still be fine though, whereas Fox/Falco/Wolf strikes me as being painfully dull. And I don't see StarFox getting more than three characters (I mean, the series really only had one particularly outstanding game...).

burrito

Smash Lord
Have a not replied in this thread before? I can't remember. Anyway, I think Krystal should get in over Wolf because she has more potential for a unique moveset. Not that I don't like Wolf, he's cool.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
She's a foxy fox alright, Krystal all the way, notice how melee is lacking in hot babes? Zero-Suit Samus and Krystal won't even be enough.

Top Bottom