• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would you consider to be the best link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Top Links: Azen, Aniki, The Germ, and Trevyn (Zarelid)

NO ONE SAY LORD HDL--- Videos, being the best in...PR, and an outdated Link guide don't prove that he's one of the best Link players.

Best Link: Aniki

2nd Best: Azen

3rd Best: Trevyn (unlike The Germ, he goes all Link, no Falco. Also, he's insane when he's drunk)

4th Best: The Germ

I'm not sure why knowing who the best Link is matters, I'm not sure why these threads constantly arise. RedYoshi clearly didn't take note of what happens to threads such as these.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Top Links: Azen, Aniki, The Germ, and Trevyn (Zarelid)

NO ONE SAY LORD HDL--- Videos, being the best in...PR, and an outdated Link guide don't prove that he's one of the best Link players.

Best Link: Aniki

2nd Best: Azen

3rd Best: Trevyn (unlike The Germ, he goes all Link, no Falco. Also, he's insane when he's drunk)

4th Best: The Germ

I'm not sure why knowing who the best Link is matters, I'm not sure why these threads constantly arise. RedYoshi clearly didn't take note of what happens to threads such as these.
I guess your right

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Ken is the best marth, Aniki played ken and beat him in a set, germ as far as i'm aware of has never beat ken in a set.

thats my point, aniki is the best, Then the rest don't matter.

Deva

Smash Lord
I don't thnk I've ever seen a Link other than Aniki beat Ken. Apparently Azen can do it. Since Link players like the Germ or even Aniki don't use Link that frequently in Tourneys anymore, there doesn't seem to be any good Link players to prove they're the best. I have heard of someone named Derilink that got seventh or something at a California Tourney Ken attended using Link, though I don't know who else attended.

DLK

Smash Apprentice
Chicago- IM if u live near chicago always looking
OMG this is an always goin thread in every characters slection lets break this down to a sense everyone can under stand....

Aniki beat Ken true ~ But he beat in a friendly not when it counted it the set. And he only beat him once.

The Germ ~ IMO best Link, but thats not what statics say though. I did see The Germ get 4 stocked by Isai(Mel) though

Azen ~ I saw him play before, but he plays ever character well. But he doesnt main Link so wouldnt he kinda be out of topic. But he did use to be #2 before Isai(Mel). He mains picku more then Link.

Lord HDL ~ He was a good Link but he doesnt play him anymore. And he only has like 1 video vs peach at Mute City. HE won but that doesnt make him great peach wasnt that good. Also so what he wrote a guide i could right a guide on link i use to main him i could make it detailed to but that doesnt make me great.

But overall The Germ is the most skilled with Link. BUT Aniki is the most sucessful with Link though,but i hate his playing style. So thats what it comes down to!

But sucessful>skill.........So Aniki would win, But i likeThe Germ's playing style.

Aesir

Smash Master
you didn't mention trevyn so clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

also the thread title clearly states "who do you consider the best with link" not link main, so Azen still stands. Azen anything is good. <_<

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Azen ~ I saw him play before, but he plays ever character well. But he doesnt main Link so wouldnt he kinda be out of topic. But he did use to be #2 before Isai(Mel). He mains picku more then Link.
actually DLK. Link is Azens main. Link is his favorite character and the character he started out as... and probably the character he uses most. so yeah Link counts as his main :cool:

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Aniki beat Ken more than once, because I've seen 3 different matches in which Aniki wins. Think they were all friendlies.

What you mean is that you like the GERMs style the best. This does not make him the most skilled with Link. He might possibly be the most technically skilled Link, but thats not the same thing at all.

tHrilla`

Smash Journeyman
azen doesn't really have a main, but his favorite character is link.

*threads like this serve as a great source of heavily-biased opinions and petty arguments; no real substance. for the majority--including myself--of those who visit threads such as this, do so just for the sake of amusement. also, the fan boys who start these kind of threads are, more often than not, complete scrubs.

lol, i don't care though. in fact, it doesn't bother me even in the least bit; as always, i just happen to be 'drunk' off some 'dank.' time to roll another...

mog87

Smash Ace
I think having the best link is kinda like being the strongest 1 armed man...kinda cool but yea....but my grandmas link is **** good.

Jash

Smash Lord
I think Jesus has the best Link. He can mind game anyone to oblivion.
I think Jesus mains DK, he should go at it with Bum. Lets just put it this way, Germ and Aniki are Final Fantasy Main Characters. Germ fights random encounters while Aniki fights the Last Boss. But it seems Aniki has enough levels for the Last boss and Germ needs more levels before fighting the last boss again.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I think Jesus mains DK, he should go at it with Bum. Lets just put it this way, Germ and Aniki are Final Fantasy Main Characters. Germ fights random encounters while Aniki fights the Last Boss. But it seems Aniki has enough levels for the Last boss and Germ needs more levels before fighting the last boss again.
Nice analogy, I wonder what level Germ and Aniki are.

But I think Jesus mains Pichu... and DOESN'T take damage.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
Aniki defiantly aniki... although I would like to see him and germ go at it

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
Aniki
Azen
Germ
Ricky
Trevyn ( Haven't seen him lately tho)

Azen doesnt really count because he doesnt main link, but then again, he hardly mains any char so he's up there with the rest, and to my opinion this is accurate.

koloblican11763

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunatly I havn't been seeing some smash vids in forever so if someone can point me to some of the stuff this Aniki guy does then that would be awsome. As pertaining to the topic, because I love his style so much and because he was the real reason I started trying to smash competitivly I would go with HDL. I have seen the Germ play and he doesn't seem to have the kind of respect that a smasher should have so I would go with HDL. He competes nicely. :p

Deva

Smash Lord
Hmm...wonder why no one mentions Derilink. He's ranked as one of the best Links in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom