• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you save? Peach or Zelda?

Noshiee

Smash Ace
zelda never escaped from her "cell" you idiot. she was never captured until the part where you return to the temple of time at the end. then you save her after defeating ganondorf.
from zeldawiki: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Princess_Zelda
As the first Zelda in the official timeline, it could be assumed that this was the first princess of Hyrule to be named Zelda. In this episode of the series, Zelda is seen as a child and as an adult. In her adult life, Zelda is held captive by Ganondorf, but uses magic passed down to her through Impa to escape from time to time to aid Link in his quest. When helping Link, Zelda disguises herself as Sheik, and makes sure that he never discovers her true identity until the time is right.

When Zelda finally does reveal her self it is made clear that Ganondorf has been aware of her escape the entire time, and has for a second time in the game tricked Zelda and Link into doing part of his dirty work for him. Ganondorf then recaptures Zelda deliberately to drive Link in to a fight to the death.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok that whole comic was Hilarious. lol. It kinda does put into question Mario's sexuality. You think after saving Peach all the time Mario would be doing her everyday lol.
...you didn't get the comic

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I do get it. What I was saying was that doesn't have the common sense to think that after this time Peach wouldn't want him to do her. I'm saying Mario is an idiot.

I would forget the cake and get some alone time with Peach. Mario should act on his urges for Peach instead of being a sap

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I do get it. What I was saying was that doesn't have the common sense to think that after this time Peach wouldn't want him to do her. I'm saying Mario is an idiot.
That's not what it's about, nor about Mario's sexuality

Mario is an idiot, but Peach is as well

Guglio

Smash Apprentice
Depends if Zelda can <-> Shiek. I hate contuniuty flops so if so, Peach. Otherwsie Zelda.

All the "Zelda is hotter" stuff has been said already...yeah...

Eaode

Smash Champion
I'm going to see if I can damage the cages equally and break them at the same time.

Unless Sakurai decides to ruin the fun and make them vulnerable only at different times.

And yeah, Zelda is hotter than peach.

Zwabber

Smash Cadet
Well.. depends. Are you only going to be able to play the character you save? I don't think so, but it ís a possibility. What's the use of saving one of them? Anyway, I think I'll save Zelda

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Neither of them are 'hot'.

I'm going to save one of them on impulse. I'm addicted to the Dojo but I wish I had found out about this while playing through the SE myself. Oh well.

SilverFang

Smash Cadet
I like Peach but I think I'm gonna save Zelda. Then when I finish I'll play again and save Peach.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The classic damsels in distress scenario. Will I save Peach or Zelda? Tough choice. *ponders* I guess I'd save Peach rather than Zelda, but if I could, I would save em both.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
And this is even a question? If I could, I'd save both, of course, but having to choose just one? Zelda all the way.

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
From a biased Sheik-player's standpoint, than I'd save Zelda (especially if she still has the power to transform)

From a character point of view....I'd still save Zelda. Seriously, if Peach keeps getting kidnapped like that, leaving her would probably teach her an important lesson. When traveling around the Mushroom Kingdom at night, CARRY PEPPER SPRAY!!!!

And as for all the talk of sex, well, uh....er....I mean.....Zelda...yeah.

Top Bottom