• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you save? Peach or Zelda?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...some people just have bad taste...

Save Zelda for me...

Stryks

Smash Hero
I may save peach, cause a save zelda story would be more dramatic and epic, besides peach ALWAYS gets kidnap, I so im sure the 1st thing shes gonna say is:

"Wait... I WASN'T KIDNAPPED?!"

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I may save peach, cause a save zelda story would be more dramatic and epic, besides peach ALWAYS gets kidnap, I so im sure the 1st thing shes gonna say is:

"Wait... I WASN'T KIDNAPPED?!"
lol, true

zelda have even escaped by herself (OoT) and she even had the guts to come back to her cell every night (I guess), while peach only whines all the time. lol

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For the sake of the world, stop debating on who the hotter SUPER SMASH BROTHERS character is. I'm convinced that all of you have brains of a twelve-year-old.
I was more debating over whether Brunettes were "Hotter" than blondes but I think that was on a different thread about the same thing...

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Peach has always been hotter Zelda. But what it seems to me is that more people prefer the Zelda series over the Mario series. I think they feel that the Zelda Series is a more in depth game than the more Mario Series, and they feel that Zelda is much cooler than Mario. So that probably why they would save Zelda over Peach. I would agree with them on that and the fact that Peach has been captured a lot. The only thing is I haven't played too many Zelda games and there have been alot of Mario games made that I have played with my Princess on it' so I wouldn't see the attraction they have on Zelda over my Princess that's probably one reason why I would pick Peach.

Plus in terms of Smash Peach is stronger than Zelda and is a higher teir. In brawl we don't know If that may change (Oh God I hope not!). But from what I can tell Peach and Zelda seem to have the same the same moveset they had in Melee. I don't know about Zelda's vB tranformation but from what I've seen from Peach is that her turnips are back but stronger than before. Zelda still has her strongest move the lighting kick (Spam Warning) and we don't know If Peach or Zelda were made to move faster in the game, but for right now I still see Peach as a higher teir than Zelda. For me this makes her more worthy to save than Zelda IMO.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Peach has always been hotter Zelda. But what it seems to me is that more people prefer the Zelda series over the Mario series. I think they feel that the Zelda Series is a more in depth game than the more Mario Series, and they feel that Zelda is much cooler than Mario. So that probably why they would save Zelda over Peach. I would agree with them on that and the fact that Peach has been captured a lot. The only thing is I haven't played too many Zelda games and there have been alot of Mario games made that I have played with my Princess on it' so I wouldn't see the attraction they have on Zelda over my Princess that's probably one reason why I would pick Peach.

Plus in terms of Smash Peach is stronger than Zelda and is a higher teir. In brawl we don't know If that may change (Oh God I hope not!). But from what I can tell Peach and Zelda seem to have the same the same moveset they had in Melee. I don't know about Zelda's vB tranformation but from what I've seen from Peach is that her turnips are back but stronger than before. Zelda still has her strongest move the lighting kick (Spam Warning) and we don't know If Peach or Zelda were made to move faster in the game, but for right now I still see Peach as a higher teir than Zelda. For me this makes her more worthy to save than Zelda IMO.
Peach looks like a brainless *****...if that's your preference...

Zelda looks intellectual and brunettes are hotter than blondes...

**** why the hell am I debating character attractiveness...it's just stupid...

The way I see, if the games never existed and I saw real girls of the same type as them Zelda would be the most likely one I'd go after...Not the character...

Also tier sucks

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Peach looks like a brainless *****...if that's your preference...

Zelda looks intellectual and brunettes are hotter than blondes...

**** why the hell am I debating character attractiveness...it's just stupid...

The way I see, if the games never existed and I saw real girls of the same type as them Zelda would be the most likely one I'd go after...Not the character...

Also tier sucks
If Peach was a brainless ***** no one in the mushroom kingdom would follow her. She would be treated like Bush

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tier sucks? That doesn't make sense, and I'm sure you have no idea what tiers really are, so don't talk about them. Thank you.

Blondes and brunettes are both hot, so i go for personality.
Yeah, I do...

But I thing basing everything on tier is stupid

I hate competition smash...

Ess oh Aytch

Smash Ace
Yeah, I do...

But I thing basing everything on tier is stupid

I hate competition smash...
What? Competitive level Smash is highly influenced by tiers. Competitive Smash is what creates tiers. In no way is anyone going to enter a competitive tournament with professionals and win with Pichu. Tiers do not apply to people who sit in their basements and play Smash with their friends with pokeballs on very high on hyrule temple.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What? Competitive level Smash is highly influenced by tiers. Competitive Smash is what creates tiers. In no way is anyone going to enter a competitive tournament with professionals and win with Pichu. Tiers do not apply to people who sit in their basements and play Smash with their friends with pokeballs on very high on hyrule temple.

I don't sit in a basement, I play with friends at parties...

and yeah...tiers are the big thing in competition...Ooh...this isn't about competition...

I was just talking about basing it off tiers in 1 Player mode is pointless anyway...especially since we don't even have the tiers for Brawl...

This game wasn't made just for competitive players...that's why there is items, and certain stages and Final Smash...

I like chaos...strict rules is not my thing...

Knifey McStab

Smash Cadet
zelda can teleport out and peach can pick out a bomb-omb and blow the cage. i would run to save myself. they'll figure out how to get out sooner or later

Bajef8

Smash Ace
lol, true

zelda have even escaped by herself (OoT) and she even had the guts to come back to her cell every night (I guess), while peach only whines all the time. lol
zelda never escaped from her "cell" you idiot. she was never captured until the part where you return to the temple of time at the end. then you save her after defeating ganondorf.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
i prefer peach cause she has that whole ditzy, innocent thing going. zelda seems to smart for her own good and i bet she won't stay in the kitchen.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Ok that whole comic was Hilarious. lol. It kinda does put into question Mario's sexuality. You think after saving Peach all the time Mario would be doing her everyday lol.

Edit: Bajef8 just right click on it. go to copy image location, go to edit sig, paste it, then type this in the front of the sig location
then click preview to see if it show up. And there you have it.

Btw it's no really my sig I got it off another who loves Peach.

Top Bottom