• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you save? Peach or Zelda?

NessPaulaJeffPoo

Smash Cadet
IN the lates film clip Peach and Zelda are both caged by Petey Pihranna. (I dont know how to spell it). Then on Friday's update, we are told we get the choice to free Peach or Zelda.

Who are you going to rescue and why?

Me, I will save Zelda in hopes that I will get to perform as her. She is one of my mains in SSBM so I plan to keep her as one SSBB.

Plus Zelda is far more attractive than Peach... just if anyone cared what I thought on that.

M.K

Level 55
I'll save Peach, just so I can **** her afterwards...

...I MEAN, Uhm, wow, ah ,eh...I'll save her because...I...uh...want to see a Mario Story more than a Link Story?

...yeah, thats right.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I play Zelda, but I'm saving Peach. Why? Because Zelda can just teleport out of that cage. I'm not killing off Peach because Zelda is a lazy *****

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I'll save Peach, just so I can **** her afterwards...

...I MEAN, Uhm, wow, ah ,eh...I'll save her because...I...uh...want to see a Mario Story more than a Link Story?

...yeah, thats right.

i would very much rather **** zelda,

...I mean, err, eh,...akward.....yes, umm....
i got nothing

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Zelda.

Peach just whines all the time in that stupid high-pitched voice.

"Oh, help me, help me! Ohh!" and the like. Maybe getting swung around in that cage will break something important.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's with all the ****** of girls talked of on this site...

Prob some people can't get any anyother way...

X_Meta_Knight_X

Smash Cadet
Tough, I main Zelda AND Peach in melee so its a hard choice, but I would save Zelda, just to see the Zelda Side of Adventure Mode.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What you all a bunch of horny pre-teens or something...

Ess oh Aytch

Smash Ace
yeah wayyyy man. Zelda is teh sex ftw always. like i'd totally pick her because i want to get under that cute dress of hers and get on with it toally way. I mean peach wears frilly granny undies what is that abotu seriously. instead of being attracted by real models i'd much rather have sexual intercourse with a well-made Nintendo character of the SMB franchise.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
I thought on Peach's character update it said there was no time to get kidnapped. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS! You know what...she dosent deserve it o-o. She lied to me!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Heh, I will save Zelda, I wanna see her side adventure.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and too much **** talk around here >.>;; Tsk tsk...

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
.... ::Looks shiftily around:: ...Both. I'll destroy the friggen plant! (Or just play the story mode multiple times as is probably intended anyway...)

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
I'd save Peach, Zelda is unimportant and doesn't even look like she gives a **** in Melee.

Seriously, her victory pose says "I'm ****ing bored, just let the pirhana eat me in the next game."

Plus, if I save Peach first, I won't have to deal with her "WOAH KIRBY SAVE ME! WOAHWOAHWOAH!"

Instead that indifferent ***** Zelda would just STFU and stay in that cage..

EDIT: That had a lot more swearing than I realized.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
psychoincarnate said it, so I don't have to.
You have to go with Zelda. Aside from all the talk about whose more sexy, Peach is crazy. You don't don't know whether she'll thank you or hit you with a frying pan. Plus she talks too much, I mean Link did a job of training his girl. She would never talk back to her man, because she knows she would get a healthy case of act right. Anyway, we all know that Zelda is hotter anyway, especially with the brunette look and those boots. And that crown and those...sexy braids. and that dress, man i wish i knew what she was hiding under there. I mean if her feet and hands have magic...You know what, you guys just give me a sec...
Ok all done, anyway where was I. Oh yeah shame on you guys for just talking about which one's hotter. I mean come on,

metallic shadow

Smash Apprentice
even though zelda is more atractive,
i think actully saving peach is best.

zelda can teleport out,
or use that fireball thingy.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
zelda cuz peach gets ***** by bowzer to much so she must have hemroids:cool:
And that's another thing. How does peach keep getting kidnapped in the first place. I mean she's rich, you'd think she could afford a better security system. Who wouldn't see bowser coming. Come to think of it, seems like every time Peach gets kidnapped she's " out for a walk " or on one of her little " treasure hunts " Yeah right, I'm not scarred to say it, the only treasure Peach is looking for is some good old fasioned inter-species relations. Sorry mario, everybody knows about it. It's time to face the facts and forget about Peach. Maybe in Mario Galaxy they'll give him a nice asian chick...

Honestly ( fingers crossed ) no more sex jokes

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Zelda has Magic. She can Save herself. She has plenty of magic spells that can help her in this situation. Saving Zelda would be a waste. Plus if something did happen to Zelda Link would come and rip apart that Plant (I know I am.) So Zelda is pretty much in the clear.

Peach on the other hand has no magic to assit her and it's not her fault that she gets kidnapped. Her royal gaurds suck at their duty to protect Peach, and Mario that *******, abandoning Peach in this serious Situation. Kirby Dinner is served!!! Plus I love Peach to death and I can't stand to see anything happen to my Princess. Peach FTW. Plus in my opinion Peach looks way better than Zelda. Always has.

Now don't get me wrong I care for Zelda too, but she already has her way out plus her hero Link is always there to save her ***. So she's as safe as can be. Why do you think Zelda didn't scream when she got caught in the cage. She already set.

Once Peach is free that Plant better prepare for PAIN!! And a lot of it too. I'm gonna make me a salad.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I'm assuming that you'd have to fight the person later than you don't save, and sense I hate Peach... i get to let her be captured and be possessed... so... I'm saving Zelda.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
Peach all the way. leave Zelda so that Petey can do things with her lol.

white_mage

Smash Cadet
Zelda is my main in SSBM too. THough, I have this problem with anything pink/red. My eyes automatically go to it and i want it. I'll probably decide mid-fight.

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
Peach, I like her more than Zelda, is all. I always found Zelda kinda boring...and Peach is fun to play as in Melee. >_> So I gotta return the favor.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
CAKE FTW!!! anyways, I would have to choose Zelda, because more or less, I just like the loz series better than mario...

mycats6

Smash Rookie
I'd save zelda just to se what her new moveset would be I mean peach has pretty much the excact moveset from what I can see as last time but zelda will probaly have at least one new move her vB
so I'm going to save zelda

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Zelda because she is a lot more attractive than Peach, is a lot more badass than Peach and is from my favorite Nintendo franchise(of course Smash is tied w/ LoZ...)

but Zelda would just be the first one I'd save...I'd obviously play through the adventure mode(s) many times...

Top Bottom