• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will main Zelda?

froggster93

Smash Rookie
zelda was my main in the last game, but she'll probably be my third this time behind metaknight, and Lucas. And if you'd notice, Lucas and Zelda have very similar moves but what makes zelda different from Lucas is Sheik and her master recovery.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Yes, I will absolutely main her, but I hope that she gets buffed this time around, and has a different down B move instead of Sheik, which can still be her Final Smash. And heck, with that black/dark alt of hers that makes her look like a witch, you better believe I will use her a lot!

who8therice

Smash Cadet
I'm getting better too, and am going to main her in Brawl. I really hoped her dair is Buffed to GanonDairGodliness level, but ill main her even if she's the same. Even if she's nerfed....(Not possible--Sheik will be nerfed, Zelda will be buffed b/c they will compare the two).

If her fair/bair's are nerfed, I will be angered

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably main Zelda, mainly because she's two characters in one.

If anyone else, probably Peach because I like playing female characters.

S2

Smash Lord
Main her? No.

Well I mained Sheik in Melee, and I have to say, I did get very good with Zelda just out of fun.

Whether I stick with Sheik in Brawl is up in the air. If I do, I'll probably continue playing Zelda as well. But I'm think of mixing it up and learning a new character like Meta for a while.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Definitely.

I'll probably play solely as Zelda, just to get used to any buffs/ nerfs she's been given, then gradually slip into switching between Zelda/ Sheik when needed.

TheLake

Smash Master
I would sincerly take up such an adequate proposal.

I will be maining thyn black atire zelda.

Watch out *****es (;

Luthien

Smash Ace
Because of the conversation going on in the Zelda info thread, I decided to post here where it would be just a tad more appropriate. I suggest we all post our:

Name: Luthien
Gender (to end the confusion): Male
Preffered Zelda color(s): Purple; Blue

Please post your gender and colour so I can remember when I play you (after an intense match with Drake)!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Probably a good idea Luthien, at least we'll have an idea who we're playing.

Name: Soluble Toast
Preferred colors: Purple, Melee colors.

Arean

Smash Ace
Name: Angelo / Arean
Preferred colors: Green, Black

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Name: Ethan../Ztarfish/Zape
Color: Greeeeeen... and everyone else gave two so I guess her Default.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
I never actually liked Zelda nor played as her in Melee, but I'm actually considering giving her a good run in Brawl. After watching a few videos on Youtube, it's easy to see that she has improved.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
Name: Lingy (Will most likely be ZergRush in Brawl)
Preferred Color: Seems black dress zelda will be seen a lot :p I'll probably be a variety.

Ahhhh. Can't wait for March 9th.

ThePunisher

Smash Rookie
I'm going to main her. My ultimate goal is rock one the best Zeldas in the country.

GG amirite?

Sorceress Zelda

Smash Rookie
I of course will main Zelda due to me liking her alot in Melee. I only use the black outfit as it fits my name and looks great. Im glad she's a bit better in Brawl.

Top Bottom