• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be your "Punching bag"?

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
I would use someone who everyone uses so i can combo the crap out of him/her. In melee it was marth it might be him again ^^

Viroxor

Smash Ace
One is Donkey Kong, as he is the opposite of everything I represent as a Falco main.

Another is Sonic, because he's the fan favorite, and therefore the enemy of my nonconformist ways. Plus, my brother's going to use him.

And then Lucario. Never liked Lucario, and his noobish fanbase has finally convinced me to put him on my punching bag list.

And finally there's Ness and Lucas. I just don't like them.

And that's a list of people who should prepare to be wing-sliced on March 9th.

FoolyCoolyGamer

Smash Cadet
It will probably be Zelda, since she's been given a little boost, and I just like to beat up on her. Then it'll be Captain Falcon since I also need to practice against a speed/all around type.

X Megadragon

Smash Cadet
Hmm... Peach. Just 'cuz.

Actually, Peach infuriates me the most. Especially after her SUPER ANNOYING taunt where she sings. <.<

Chro

Smash Apprentice
Either Wario, Pit, R.O.B., Ness, or Yoshi, because I'm annoyed by all of those characters.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
What's with the hate for Ness and ROB? Ness didn't "take up a character spot", and neither did ROB. Noone did.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah. If Fox still has the same voicing, I'll use him as a punching bag again, too.
It's because I love his dying noise.

Sandbag should be available for training too!

e319

Smash Apprentice
Sonic
His latest games ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!! THEY WASTED 80 OF MY DOLLARS!
And perhaps Mario...

Mario Ph.D

Smash Rookie
How can it not be Jigglypuff?? Is there anything more rewarding than the cry of "JIGGGGLLLLYYYPPUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFF" as Jiggz is sent skyward?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I like to beat on Ganondorf.
Just a little pay-back for leaving her out of the game spotlight and locking her in a tower for 3/4 of nearly every Zelda game ;D

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Toon Link is at the top of my list. I never wanted his punk *** in the game in the first place, we already had Link, and all the bandwagoning is sickening.

Ike because he has gay knockback and all the bandwagoning.

Marth because he's a *** with stupid range and quickness.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Toon Link is at the top of my list. I never wanted his punk *** in the game in the first place, we already had Link, and all the bandwagoning is sickening.

You must hate characters with swords.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman

QFT!
Doppleganger! Clone! Ditto! Twin! (I like this dude's thinking).

Top Bottom