• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be your "Punching bag"?

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Marth is the only Smash character I truly hate with a passion. The only things I like about him are his taunt and his counter. Marth is only character that makes me angry when he beats me. Sure, Fox is tough and Sheik's annoyingly fast, but neither of them are NEARLY as irritating to me as Marth.

I'm still glad he's in Brawl though.

Liquidus

Smash Rookie
I'd probably go with Mario as he's a classic, but then again a larger character such as Bowser or Dedede would make nice punching bags as well.

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
First of all: I don't train in training mode. I use time match with unlimited time and leave items on.

I would chose Sonic as a punching bag, since I think he sucks the most. He's annoying with his thumb-up-smiling and his lame appearance in Brawl. He just arrived right before the end boss out of nowhere, and he didn't even get turned into a statue before that.
2nd choice is Kirby. Since I main Metaknight, fighting Kirby is a must-do.

Tatsujinken

Smash Journeyman
The character who I have trouble beating, obviously! It makes no sense trying to practice combos or whatever on Bowser when I'm having trouble with my friend's Peach. Different sizes and weights and attributes and all that, you know?

i will gladly beat up rob because he is mad gay

Shenz0r

Smash Apprentice
Bowser for sure. Not only is he so slow and heavy, it's actually fun to combo him to death.

And then maybe King Dedede. Meta Knight vs King Dedede is awesome.

Milk!

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon.

Because my friend always uses him.
So it's fun to pound him.

monkeyfan1

Smash Rookie
gannon prolly. he was my punching bag in melee, mainly because my little brother always picked him and as we got older he ended up beating me most of the time WHEN he played gannon.

handy

Smash Apprentice
Peach, Samus and the space animals are my punching bags, so I guess this will repeat for Brawl (except Wolf), also adding Sonic and Diddy into the list. :D

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
I might have written this before, but I love writing it oh so much, Pit. Most definetly Pit. I don't want to EVER see a victory screen and have my ears bleed to "GREAT PALENTUNA VICTORY IS OURS!"

6footninja

Smash Ace
Ima use bowser as my punching bag, just like in melee. But this time my cousin will be paying as him. And hes not that good at all. Double wammy ;D

6footninja

Smash Ace
I might have written this before, but I love writing it oh so much, Pit. Most definetly Pit. I don't want to EVER see a victory screen and have my ears bleed to "GREAT PALENTUNA VICTORY IS OURS!"
haha yeah I hate the way pit talks and some of the things he says

Bajef8

Smash Ace
well it was pichu in melee because of a certain something that happened years and years ago........
but now i'd have to say R.O.B. because he's just to random for me.

Top Bottom