• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be the first player you brawl with?

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'll start playing with Peach, since she is my main.

It'll probably be on somewhere like...Delfino Plaza? and I'll be facing people like...Meta Knight and Ike and Pikachu?

I honestly can't say: it all depends on what my friends decide.

devious_nucleus

Smash Cadet
well, the first thing i do, before i even open it, is inviting my friend over to coop subspace. if it works the way i think, then i'll pretty much pick kirby over mario, so kirby i guess.

then again, if he wants to fight first, then i think metaknight or pit, assuming you don't have to unlock them.

there's really a lot of things that'll make my mind up for me.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
I expect I'll have a VS match with Mario first against a random character, and cycle through them left-to-right and play against a random opponent, just to get a feel for eac one and find out their moves and effects. I'll essentially experiment before I do anythnig serious.

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
My 1st player: Link! He is my main character.

1st stage: Bridge of Eldin

1st characters I fight (if they are the starting roster): Pit,Meta Knight, Pokemon trainer.

Then switch Link for on my opponets just to get a feel to them :p

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
If Diddy is a starter then I will start with him...

If not then I'll start with Ike...

If Ike is unlockable I will start with a melee veteren... maybe fox because he was my very first main in 64...

or maybe CF because he was my very first character ever...

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I am going to play as Yoshi:). But I might first go to training mode, to see how the game works, the new stages, and the new items. I will probably either play on Yoshi's Island, or Battlefield first, but most likely battlefield. I am also going to play Mario probably.
But after, I'm gonna play a quick classic mode, and then plundge right into the SSE. Then, of course, I will go into 1vs1 and FFAs with my friends, since none of them have wiis, and they really really wanna play this game.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
oh... I didn't realize we were doing stage and opponent as well...

hmm...

Opponent will definitely be either fox, DK, or bowser... as they are my punching bags in melee... or whoever my brother chooses lol...

Stage will be battlefield... seems like a good starting stage...

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
Very good questions.

I will probably choose either to play with pit or pt on battlefield very first, then i'll rotate and play with every char on the starting roster, purely for enjoyment...and then I'll battle my bro with pit on every stage that you start off with.

Thanks for making me look forward to brawl even more now lol..

Speedy Gonzales

Smash Apprentice
Very good questions.

I will probably choose either to play with pit or pt on battlefield very first, then i'll rotate and play with every char on the starting roster, purely for enjoyment...and then I'll battle my bro with pit on every stage that you start off with.

Thanks for making me look forward to brawl even more now lol..
My pleasure dude.

IWANTHOTDOG

Smash Apprentice
I'll do a vs mode match against a random lvl 9 cpu with metaknight. Then I'll switch to Fox against another random cpu. All the starting battles will be on Battlefield.

Daniee

Smash Cadet
Me and my pals have already figured this out. =P

It'll be Ike (Me) vs Pit vs Diddy vs Dedede. On Battlefield, probably.

Trash Jack

Smash Rookie
Me: Mario
Stage: Battlefield
Opponents: Link, Pikachu, Kirby

I ALWAYS start with Mario in any game he's in. The others are mainly there to try the beginning of the E3 2006 trailer again.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
my friends and i have already talked about this.

my first character will be Sonic (IF he's a starter), and my opponent will be Pit.

and the stage....Halberd.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
Player: Link (it's a tradition, and then after that match I'll main Ike)
Stage: Eldin Bridge or Battlefield. I like both of them. Maybe I'll select the Dark World Theme if I go to Eldin Bridge. :)
Opponents: Mario, most likely.
Type of Match: 3 Life Stock

squall1207

Smash Cadet
Most likly Samas since she was my main since day 1
stage(depending on what's avalible from start Castle seige or New pork cuty)
2nd charater I will use will be wario(been wanting him since smash was created):chuckle:

Yaya

Smash Champion
Character: Unsure
Brother's Character: Unsure
Mode: 4 Stock Match
Stage: Battlefield.
Prize: The glory of winning the first game of Brawl on that Wii, and the honor of being the one who gets to play Classic Mode the first time through.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Olimar (if default) on Delfino Plaza vs. Metaknight. If Olimar is unlockable, then Pit

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I'm most interested in Pokemon Trainer and Pikmin & Olimar, as they seem to work very differently to most characters. After that, I'll try out all the other newcomers, except Lucas, as he's just a Ness clone.

I'll get to use all the veterans during Subspace Emissary, and I'd rather get on with unlocking more characters!

Top Bottom