• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who was the first person you ever played in tournament

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My first tournament was at Luigi's church. I have no idea who I played, both in teams and singles.

But I know the first person I played at my next tournament was Roger Dodger, who want Falcon against my Jiggs :(

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I dunno man, my back hurt carrying you in teams... That's why I gotta go over the night before and make sure we **** everyone =)

The goal: to play as gay as possible :D

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Tavo_7, aka Gus, when he mained Link waaay back in the day, like a year after Melee came out.

I won! Muahahaha~

mio

Smash Ace
Lol Lovage you were the first person I ever played (Brawl) at that Augora Hills tourney like 5 months ago... and 805 Pat was the first I ever played in Melee on that same day.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
no idea. all i remember is it was at DSF's house in his garage, and I walk in and see Romeo's DK ****** the **** out of Joe's Marth LMAO

Then I played someone, I think it was Romeo, and promptly got waveshined across Poke two or three times
L

O

L

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I remember that day vividly, i was ****** the **** outta jay. LOLLL

I think thats the day i made hugo cry too =]

First person i played was some random beat him, then i lost to Pat. Stuntcuum or watever lol.

I beat jay at my first tournament too and ***** oscar MR pbody in my first match ever against someone other than my family. It was an MM as well. 10 free bucks$$$

Dman that **** brings back memories...even at my first tourney i already had a fan boy....fabian. I 4 stocked him in friendlies.

dman i miss melee.

replicate

Smash Lord
lmao some random peach
then I lost to embrace, then lost to launchpadmqqak's yoshi lmao
micomikon sucked d!ck

then at SCC me and steven got our **** ***** by azn lep and I think saint patrick

and lmao m2k was in my pool there

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
first person i played was azn lep at a ken biweekly

i beat his ice climbers first match, and then he went fox LOL. i'd never seen waveshining up to that point and i got ***** :[

Zodiac

Smash Master
when I play someone thats of notable status in a tourney I'll let you know.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I wanna know who oscar played first and i wonder if that guy told him to play him in tournament

By the way Vyse DOES own, you should go back to it. Skies of Arcadia ftw

Awex

Smash Lord
Mango at a Shuffle & Cut tournament. I knew no one and played a noob sheik, lol. Mango ***** me with Mario. ._.

araknophobik

Smash Master
My first tournament was at Luigi's church. I have no idea who I played, both in teams and singles.
it was probably me. 0-16 doesn't happen overnight ;)
First person i played was some random beat him, then i lost to Pat. Stuntcuum or watever lol.

Dman that **** brings back memories...even at my first tourney i already had a fan boy....fabian. I 4 stocked him in friendlies.
i think pat or jay was the first person i lost to as well (not ezynjay but the tall white guy pink samus jay)
then in losers i forsure lost to whatisfear haha silly brian

and wtf was your first tourny? i remember going to a tourny in reseda and beating blitz's falcon in friendlys then he said "oh play this guy his falcon is better than mine" and loseing to romeo =[

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
lol everytime i played romeo in melee one of us three stocked the other. every single match our tourney matches would be like

match 1 romeo 3 stocks me
match 2i 3 stock romeo
match 3 then romeo 3 stocks me

and next tourny
match 1 i 3 stock romeo
match 2 romeo 3 stocks me
match 3i 3 stock romeo

then next match i four stock fabian, haha jk

that was sooo weird.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I wanna know who oscar played first and i wonder if that guy told him to play him in tournament

By the way Vyse DOES own, you should go back to it. Skies of Arcadia ftw
yeah, used to be my favorite game ever

that's why neighborhood p is such a bad name, i was like wtf i dunno what to use... and took the first thing that was decent in my mind

Top Bottom