• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
Shout out to Caesar for using characters in their represented series. I used pit to which you used Palutena. then robin and lucas which you tried to match with ness but i had to go :(
fun battles! GG!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I got my *** whooped by @ Metalbro Metalbro at 1 in the morning and walked away with only mildly hurt feelings.
lol that was you? GGs

Sorry If I seemed like I was playing kind of jerkish. I don't hold back on keeping distance with Link.

Last edited:

SonicNKnux

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SonicNKnux
3DS FC
2251-4823-9526
Fought a player named Sami on 3DS. I used Palutena, Meta Knight and Sonic against her Ike and Mario. Even though she lost she was an extremely good sport and I had to switch to Zelda just to say goodbye. Sami if you're on here I'd love to play again sometime! :D

Twewy

Smash Lord
lol that was you? GGs

Sorry If I seemed like I was playing kind of jerkish. I don't hold back on keeping distance with Link.
It's all good, next time though buy me dinner before you go all out on me like that. I don't like to get beat down on an empty stomach.

Last edited:

EL/BOLO

Smash Rookie
Shout out to Caesar for using characters in their represented series. I used pit to which you used Palutena. then robin and lucas which you tried to match with ness but i had to go :(
fun battles! GG!
I think I may have fought your Olimar. You left after a few games. Nobody likes to fight Duck Hunt :(.
GG anyway !

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
I think I may have fought your Olimar. You left after a few games. Nobody likes to fight Duck Hunt :(.
GG anyway !
I don't mind ether of them! you sure it was me? my ign is Luna. if you wanna play some rounds we can :D. Whats your FC?
i never see duck hunt anymore :(

CaptainAsherz

Smash Rookie
NNID
CaptainAsherz
3DS FC
0962-9033-2364
I only got to play one game with a good Wii Fit named Dergi on the 3DS earlier today, my tag was random (can't remember what character i was playing because *cough* using random *cough*)
I would love to learn some tips from you!

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
If there is a member on this board who goes by the name of kit katt (or something similar) and uses Marth, props for displaying that jump canceled B-reversals and the hella lucky getup attack stage spike. lol

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
Well, I fought a good :4tlink: player who goes by the name of Alex on 3DS...

My:4tlink: is rather lacking, considering I got 2-stocked. But I got better results with :4link: at least (1 stock consistently), so I can at least say he's pretty viable as a secondary for me. Still needs work though. I don't really know where to go from here when it comes to using :4link:, tbh.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I met this Ness who went by the name @Zangam on Tournament mode during finals.

I am sorry, but I had to time you out or else I would have lost the tournament.

Your Ness is tricky to get around to.

GGs, I hope.

Nah

Smash Champion
So I fought someone named Fran today on 3DS who used the white-coat :4robinm: . I play :4robinf:, name is same as here. You were pretty good. I wanted to do more matches with you but you left after the 2nd one =(

Also fought someone who all I could see of their name was "Pokecri", who used :4peach: in the black dress. You broke m shield the 1st match and idk how the hell you did it.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Today I had some fun matches with:
  • Echophond, who was Link and Wario
  • Mask0', who was Robin and Ness
I was a Dr. Mario/Wario named BC.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
3DS version:
Good games the other night to a Sheik user under the tag "BOOTZ" or something like that. I was Tino who played as Rosalina the whole time. Really had fun with those matches, though it's a shame that last one got laggy as ****. :(

Last edited:

onehundredhitz

Smash Apprentice
Shout out to OnettBoy on the 3DS for reminding me why I hate fighting good :4sheik:s. My :4zelda: was completely out-prioritized by everything she threw out, so I had to switch to my :4drmario: to counter.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wii U version:
I've spent like an hour or so playing against this user by the name "GONZALESJR" who used a variety of characters against my Ike, Rosalina, Mega Man and Fox. I had fun with our matches. I was Tino.

Also would like to give a shout out to this Mewtwo user name "PasMatinal". I was Tino who used Little Mac, Rosalina, Fox and Mega Man. I've just started learning Fox not too long ago so it's no surprise I ended up losing as him. Good matches, though.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
GGs to @Flem809 who mostly played Kirby, I was Spaz

Maybe we could add eachother and play some more

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
"Good" games to Reactor who used Ganon, Ike and Mega Man. Those matches were really fun and I had respect for them, until our last match when they beat me and started calling me a "fraud", telling me I got "rekt" and told me that I sucked before leaving, even though we were pretty much even throughout.

And now I'm really upset 'cos I thought they were cool and was considering sending a friend request, but apparently not.
Sorry for responding to an old post but I think I'm pretty sure I fought this exact Ike player today. He used Ike/Ganondorf/DK and had the same name; when he beat me with Ike he changed his name to "UR TRASH" (even though I already beat him twice). I then proceeded to beat him two more times before leaving. I will admit that he was pretty good though.

KemonoNemesis

Smash Rookie
NNID
NemesisAstarotte
Good games to someone named Pika on 3DS. They had a really good Mario and Doc. I was the Palutena and Lucas player. We had some great games, though I would rather play you on the Wii U so I can play at my absolute best!

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Shoutout to Andy and his amazing villager. This player's unbelievable when it comes to villager. Probably the best one I've seen. I'm Leoness who used Peach, Kirby, RosaLuma, and WFT. I do gotta say that Kirby was not my best character since I just started with him. Anyways, AMAZING villager. I'd like to battle you againa nd perhaps help me familiarize the Villager MU. Your Ryu is also good, but Idk how to judge a Ryu since I only had 3 battles a with him and barely know the MUs, but you're good with him I can tell.

Last edited:

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
I'm surprised no one has ever mentioned me.

Name's Mental on 3DS.

Last edited:

Blackbeard51

Smash Rookie
Played a " Ketcup " on 3ds who used Samus. Teabagged the whole match. Poor sport. Laggy. All around unpleasant. And you barely won, that's what gets me... Oh well. Going to try and warn others on here about poor sports online when I can. Which is quite the task in this game, unfortunately.

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
Who is that player that always uses little mac online?

stop it.... -.-

Fryelt

Smash Rookie
NNID
glaceonmaster
3DS FC
3411-0519-9114
Played some guy named Carpet on the 3ds, really good Donkey Kong/Mario and scary Meta-Knight dude ! We were pretty darn close every time ! I was baj, playing the black Falco, Ludwig and the blue Kirby (Also lol that first match with your Mario, sd's are too stronk)

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
Who is that player that always uses little mac online?

stop it.... -.-
there are litterally millions of players who use mac online, not just one.

also why should they stop? its not their fault you don't like and/or can't beat a character, especially when the character in question is mediocre at best.

Aberrance

Smash Rookie
Just played like 10 games on Wii U with a Link, Kituse.

Damn good stuff man, couldn't do ****. The bomb game was too real.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Yo, whoever "Bamma" is on the Wii U. Amazing games man. Your Ike and Mario are insane! I think I was on a 6 match losing streak against him. I had to pull out tier to beat him the second time he showed up. I was the Palutena main, but used Lucas, Luigi, Peach and the Pits. I have not had that much fun on For Glory in a long time. You won the majority of the matches though xD

-BU Meteor

Last edited:

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
there are litterally millions of players who use mac online, not just one.

also why should they stop? its not their fault you don't like and/or can't beat a character, especially when the character in question is mediocre at best.
I know there are a LOT, Thats the point, the character is mediocre at best so stop using him
I want play for glory to play decent players not those who die at 20%
As if I couldnt beat lil mac, you so funny guy

My matches against little mac are ALWAYS the same
1. I see they are using little mac and roll my eyes
2. Back throw to Bair and dead
3. Little Mac "tries" to camp second stock
4. Run up and forward throw and forward air to dead
5. Laugh and find a new opponent

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Ggs to a Wii Fit Trainer named schelsy on the 3ds. Your Wii Fit Trainer was really good, and you were one of few players I've faced on For Glory who figured out how they needed to fight Ryu.

I was the pink Ryu named [SB]Nexin. I hope we get to play again soon.

link2702

Smash Champion
I know there are a LOT, Thats the point, the character is mediocre at best so stop using him
I want play for glory to play decent players not those who die at 20%
As if I couldnt beat lil mac, you so funny guy

My matches against little mac are ALWAYS the same
1. I see they are using little mac and roll my eyes
2. Back throw to Bair and dead
3. Little Mac "tries" to camp second stock
4. Run up and forward throw and forward air to dead
5. Laugh and find a new opponent
9 times out of 10 when someone complains about a character, especially mac, its cuz they usually can't beat him.

but that's the reason i said don't like him AND/OR can't beat him

anyhow the main point is, people shouldn't have to stop using him just cuz you don't like it. I can't stand the thousands upon thousands of flow chart luigi's that show up anymore. Sure i can beat him, but it gets tiring and boring.

but I can't stop it, so there is no point in complaining about him, same with you and the mac players you run into.

Top Bottom