• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

MatrixNexus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Whoisthis0
3DS FC
4785-6210-1190
Hey hey!! Thanks for the shoutout!! Though I can't remember which one was yours, considering I play FG 1 on 1 all the time. Mind recalling which was your tag and which one was your character?? And what stage did we play in??

I was the MK you battled. You were using the hedgehog.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
[3DS]
GG to a Little Mac player named Laffy. Those dittos were fun. You ended up leaving mid game (not sure if you had to go or if it was the K.O. punch). You were the first Little Mac I fought in a while that actually knew what he was doing. Hope we play again sometime!

Kytos

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4957-5186-8258
I was the MK you battled. You were using the hedgehog.
The MK I battled for like 3 hours?!?

Dude!! You're probably the best MK I've faced. Amazing battles bro!!

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
just an fyi to anyone who might face me during these times, if you face a player named "keeta" on 3DS at any time from 8am, to 4pm central time, expect to experience a lot of lag, i'm using my job's wifi at those times, so its always a gamble on whether i'll have a decent connection or not.

Anytimes before or after that and i'm usually using my home wifi which is obviously leaps and bounds better.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wii U version:
Fought two pretty good Marth users earlier. The first one went by the name "DIZZLE" or something like that who used white Marth. Awesome two out of three falls matches out there. The second went by "ROXAS" who used default Marth. Those were some fun stuff.

I wish I could say the same thing to this crazy good Little Mac user who two stocked me in all 3 of our matches until his cockiness sucked the fun away with his "2•EZ" tag. Well excuse me for being too busy making a damn living. I never would've gotten this game if I wasn't.

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
[3DS] Player by the tag Tony from Mississippi playing Marth. Our matches were hype as hell. You play Marth better than anyone I've ever ran into on FG. If you're on here please tell me you saved that clip of the falcon v Marth match we had. Don't mean to brag or anything but that knee to knee under the map was hype but I forgot to save it like an idiot. Anyway GGs man

Galaxian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Galax1an
VERY good games to a Pit player named "Richy:)". I was Myles.

Your Pit is AMAZING. I don't think I've ever faced one so good. Your grabs are ****ing INSANE, man. Keep it up.

Khanjali

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4441-8711-2170
To a samuel from Florida:
You have a really, really good Bowser Jr., but you are one of the most exhausting players to play against.
No thank you.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wii U version:
Had some fun matches with this Kirby user with the tag "terrible2s". That was some crazy **** right there. I was Tino who played Mega Man the whole time.

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701
[3ds]GGs to Teaan from North Carolina. Fun matches! You're very skilled and your sonic is on point! Keep it up

Kytos

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4957-5186-8258
Le Mii, seriously good matches there bro!! Lil Mac too good!!

Obteen, best Samus I've faced. No doubt about that.

Really good players, lots of respect, and seriously fun battles. I hope to meet you guys someday and play some more!!!

Jodien

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rollel
3DS FC
1590-4685-3315
Not sure if anyone here has encountered me (I'm stuck on 3DS for now so I know it couldn't be on Wii U) but if you've seen a Wii Fit Trainer or Marth going by "Jodi ★", then I'd love a shoutout!

VeggieSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
VeggieSteel
@ VeggieSteel VeggieSteel Good games just now! Some nice stuff with that Mega Man of yours. I was the R.O.B./Bowser Jr.
Hey, thanks for hitting me up! Definitely some fun matches. I'd been drinking a bit, so sorry if I did anything dumb, haha!

Shoot me a friend request, if you like. Always good to play with a fellow Tennessee smasher :)

DeltaRouge

Smash Rookie
NNID
DeltaRouge
3DS FC
3179-6366-8322
Not sure if anyone here has encountered me (I'm stuck on 3DS for now so I know it couldn't be on Wii U) but if you've seen a Wii Fit Trainer or Marth going by "Jodi ★", then I'd love a shoutout!
I think we've might've fought before in 1v1, but I can't recall. Unfortunately, I don't have any replays but your in-game name and characters seem familiar.

Ever remember playing 'Mateo' using Lucina? I use Palutena and a few other characters as well, but if I'm right I only used Lucina against you. Either with Cordelia or Cherche's color scheme (red and white or red and black).

I think I remember playing on Pictochat 2 and Mushroomy Kingdom. Might be wrong.

Do you use the blue female Wii Fit Trainer often? Pretty sure I fought you with that costume. And you destroyed me in each match, if I remember right. xD

Anyway, if you have replays of us by chance, feel free to share.

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
[3DS] Just went against @ Metalex Metalex I think? your Falcon and Rob are fantastic! shame the lag threw us off a bit D: but it's for glory so it can't be helped xD

I was Morgan and played Pac, Villager and ness

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
3DS

Is Flop who used Falco in here? GGs man! I was Spin, I was using Meta Knight. Those were really fun!

Last edited:

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
[3DS] Just went against @ Metalex Metalex I think? your Falcon and Rob are fantastic! shame the lag threw us off a bit D: but it's for glory so it can't be helped xD

I was Morgan and played Pac, Villager and ness
Yeah that was me!

Thanks and awesome games man, you were amazing with Ness and Villager too! Would be fun to play again if we could be lucky enough to have less lag next time :p

(I gotta admit though that i quit in frustration in the last game we had where it was lagging alot and you stagespiked me with a PK thunder haha)

Last edited:

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
Yeah that was me!

Thanks and awesome games man, you were amazing with Ness and Villager too! Would be fun to play again if we could be lucky enough to have less lag next time :p

(I gotta admit though that i quit in frustration in the last game we had where it was lagging alot and you stagespiked me with a PK thunder haha)
Yeah haha that PK thunder stage spike was actually unintentional, i was in shock when i landed it and i felt bad for you xD
And the lag was pretty bad, that was why i just sat there and ducked mid-match because i was waiting for it to go away lol
good games though!

Last edited:

Jodien

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rollel
3DS FC
1590-4685-3315
I think we've might've fought before in 1v1, but I can't recall. Unfortunately, I don't have any replays but your in-game name and characters seem familiar.

Ever remember playing 'Mateo' using Lucina? I use Palutena and a few other characters as well, but if I'm right I only used Lucina against you. Either with Cordelia or Cherche's color scheme (red and white or red and black).

I think I remember playing on Pictochat 2 and Mushroomy Kingdom. Might be wrong.

Do you use the blue female Wii Fit Trainer often? Pretty sure I fought you with that costume. And you destroyed me in each match, if I remember right. xD

Anyway, if you have replays of us by chance, feel free to share.
You sound familiar! I don't think I have any replays, sorry :(

I use the yellow Wii Fit Trainer! though I do recall accidentally using other palettes so I probably used blue :p I remember your Lucina though and I had fun in those matches. I would love to fight you again sometime!

Top Bottom