• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
I actually played against someone named razor earlier tonight. I played roy/black hat pikachu :p
Never played against anyone like that.

The presence of the name Roy without our boy would make me insta-quit anyway. :mad:

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I played against someone once. She was special. I came here in hopes of finding her again.
She had beautiful blue eyes, like an ocean of cascading waters. And her hair. Oh her hair. IT was long, flowing, and the perfect shade of brown, like poop.

Sexy poop.

Ahem. Anywho, if anyone ever sees a shirtless Shulk killing himself while trying to ledge guard, it's me.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ahem. Anywho, if anyone ever sees a shirtless Shulk killing himself while trying to ledge guard, it's me.
I played a shirtless Shulk once who committed suicide by trying to recover with Back Slash, don't remember the name though
I was playing black Falcon at the time, and probably said "Show me ya moves!" a lot

Beard Hawk

Smash Apprentice
Someone called Naruto was really cool just now in "for fun". I was being Luigi (in every way possible) and they put their own life before mine countless times. They were very good as well, they played as Mario, Peach and Robin. Well, I just want to share this with Naruto: Luigi finally got justice in the end and won through non-violence. I caught it on video too, but I'm not allowed to share videos till I have 10 posts :(
Cheers for looking out for Luigi!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yeah hey, In case you run into me.

☆ Warrior = Me.

Trying to find "Neko" that guy fought me and i had a janked up circle pad but I was too stubborn to leave, if your reading this, know that i wanted some matches yo.

Circle pad is fixed and i'm ready to show you what i can do.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I believe I fought a Falcon player once by the name of....Gillius? We were both Captain Falcon, Spirit Trains, and the entire battle was close, epic, and aggressive. Sadly, I had to leave after the first match. Kudos, though!

TehSharpie

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0817-4971-4822
Yo Sharkz, if you're on here. Great games man. By far the best opponent I've faced so far on For Glory. Really great Pit/Palutena/Jiggs

Last edited:

BBC7

Smash Ace
Got my butt handed to me by a Ness named JT, I played a lot of Mega Man when fighting him and used Sheik in one instance. It wasn't until later on when I realized that Sidestepping was effective against Ness since he has relatively punishable moves, but even knowing that doesn't save me from the deadly Back Throw that continued to be an issue for me. (I'm Andi)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm fighting someone right now with the tag Masters S or something. I dunno how to get the fancy S at the end. But he/she's been playing a lot of characters. Their Sonic is really good!

I'm Clandon online and I play Mega Man, Bowser, Palutena, Lucina, and that's the main ones. Sometimes Sonic! Great games dude.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
I am AdapTrig online. A player by the name of Mitch (playing Peach) gave me (playing Captain Falcon) more trouble than any other player on For Glory thus far. Pretty decent footsies on this player. Came really close to beating me one match.

topspin1617

Smash Apprentice
NNID
topspin1617
3DS FC
0318-7760-0788
Ahh... wish I knew about this thread. Played a VERY good Donkey Kong don't remember the player's name; beat me a few games, never played such a good DK before.

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
Fought a :4palutena: player named Princess today. She/he also played as :4dedede: for a few matches. those were some really fun matches. gave me a lot of idea of what to expect from the :4palutena:vs:4robinm: Matchup

JC Ralls

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for someone called 'SHIELD' who was playing Fox in FG. If anyone knows who he is, I'd like to know because he had a solid connection for me and his aggression was hard to deal with, something I want to practise against. I took a few games off him too, so playing with me should be just as beneficial for him.

FC: 3695-0269-1624

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Just change my name for SB_Nekoo ... And damn ... How many Chris exist in the earth ? xD

Last edited:

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
Fought somebody who seemed really good called ZeoLuigi today. They used both Mario's, Luigi and Pac-man. I had a lot of fun despite them kicking my ass. I realize I played way to predictably, but I did manage to pull off a few wins. Really wish I could request to add people from randoms...

If you are here. Thanks, I had a lot of fun! Sorry I wasn't much of a challenge. I was a green Kirby called Durock.

Last edited:

Roukiske

Smash Journeyman
Played against someone with the name LeoNirv... (name was cutoff). If you're on here please find me. We played a bunch of matches and his Lil' Mac is extremely technical and has the best spacing I've seen from anyone I've played. Very respectable, when lagging we both knew to wait it out and we taunted at the same time every time to continue the fight. Haven't lost to anyone twice until you came along.

Abhi-wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Abhi-wan
3DS FC
2852-7698-3155
Is there any way to pin that post with everyone's tag so its easier to find?

Abhi-wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Abhi-wan
3DS FC
2852-7698-3155
Also, I played this Fox and we had some pretty close matches. I think your name was Jeremy? I used ZSS and Shiek, if you see this message me! I would love to play you again.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ahh... wish I knew about this thread. Played a VERY good Donkey Kong don't remember the player's name; beat me a few games, never played such a good DK before.
Was it a Red DK?

Considering I've played around 400-500 matches without facing another DK main. It could very well be me.

Last edited:

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
I played a shirtless Shulk once who committed suicide by trying to recover with Back Slash, don't remember the name though
I was playing black Falcon at the time, and probably said "Show me ya moves!" a lot

I think that might have been me. I was testing him out. Probably should have gone to Training mode first though.

Oh, and if anyone has played against an awful Fox who can't land aerials or a Puff who only rests when it'll get him killed, it was likely me. Name's Endless.
(I play an okay Mac sometimes too)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Nick, after I 2stocked your diddy you used tlink and just camped all game, gj scrub

Is this how this thread works?

Twewy

Smash Lord
Whoever you are, Eric, you glorious ******* continue having an amazing internet connection. First and only virtually lag-free match. I wish I could have played you more.
Oh hey, I'm an Eric. If he was playing Wario/Ganondorf/DK/Bowser/Shulk/Falcon that was probably me.

Also, I ran across some dude named Legend. He was good at first, but I won quite a few matches against him. Is there a streamer that uses the name? He took a while on the results/character select.

And if there's a Brendan on here that played Team Battle FG last night, let me just say that's the most fun I've had with Smash in years. Let's do Wario teams again.

Last edited:

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
Hey, I've played Legend too. I thought he was a guy i know, but it turned out to be someone else. I'm interested in seeing if he replies now.

Abhi-wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Abhi-wan
3DS FC
2852-7698-3155
Nintendo seriously needs to add some sort of "add/message" the person you just played feature.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Good games to the blue Pit in FG team battles named Aveliz. I was the nameless Ganondorf (bad time to experiment with names, lol).

Freikugel

Smash Rookie
I played some insanely fun FG team rounds with a Captain Falcon named "Shoichi," or something to that affect. I seriously doubt he has an account here, though.

Kept asking me for my moves, especially after I hammered him with PKT2. Pretty decent player all around, even spiked me a few times. The one time we fought together, I suicided four times on Magicant's treacherous ledges. ;o;

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Either Friday or Saturday I played a MEAN Samus player. He creamed me basically, on some 5-7 matches, but I did give him a run for his money on a few ones.

I played Ness. Our first match was laggy and he SD. Would love to play again, especially a rematch on the Wii U version... I wouldn't be such a push over with a GCN controller...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Also, I ran across some dude named Legend. He was good at first, but I won quite a few matches against him. Is there a streamer that uses the name? He took a while on the results/character select.
I think I got this guy as well, he spent ages on the results screen. Can't remember who he played as though.

BBC7

Smash Ace
I'm probably not going to go online as often, my internet connection has been acting up lately and it's causing me to disconnect out of all fight simply because of how bad it is. Of course, very few have actually seen me so it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom