• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

BBC7

Smash Ace
New Yoshi is going to be scary. My friend whooped me with PM Yoshi, and he can probably do the same with the new and improved Yoshi. Time to practice, I suppose.

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
Wow, I feel like I've seen some of you before. My name's "asakura r." Its long though so it will show up as "asakura..."

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
I recently fought a Setron, Taylor, and Mohammed. I only remember Taylor playing as Zero Suit, but all of the players were fun to play with regardless.
The one I had the most fun with, however, was Chirium. He/she has a really great Little Mac! That KO Punch made them the scariest person alive. They also played a neat red FeRobin and Captain Falcon while I used some characters like Mario and Ike towards the end. I hope they have a Smashboards account, because it'd be really cool to play with 'em again. ^^
Oh, I'm Michael, by the way (if it goes by Mii name).

Last edited:

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
Woah. I did not expect that to happen.

Er, before I ask, when you were watching him play, how skilled was he against everybody else?
In my original post I linked the twitch vod of him playing. You can watch it for yourself and judge. But he actually dominated pretty much everyone until the Grand Final

Tstyle

Smash Rookie
damn "Kinuski" you've got a great wft and palutena! i had no chance.

Nine

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Philip
3DS FC
2294-4620-8242
If anyone played a Sheik with the name 'Philip' I'm here c:
had a couple of good matches Like a green falcon called Nick some japanese players

Abhi-wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Abhi-wan
3DS FC
2852-7698-3155
Kirby! Add me! We just had some really close intense matches. My tag was Abhi, I used ZSS, Shiek, and Link. Our Link ditto was pretty awesome lol.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Any :rosalina:user here whose in-game name is Aeron? I just played you a few minutes ago and my in-game name is Charles, I wanna play again. I believe I was using either a Black Palette :4sonic: or a Green Palette :4greninja: and I won.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Played someone named Jak online "for fun". He was being Ganondorf and then Marth. I was red/white Lucina, ZSS in orange underwear(lol) and red shiek in the end. Somehow it was down to just us two, and we were locked in and no one else could apparently join. Oh, and the matches were in slow mo every time! We had a lot of fun! I would like to play again or maybe team up. I hope you are a SB member or if anyone knows "Jak", tell him Jinx129 is a lookin for him!

Andrex

Smash Apprentice
Whoever was playing in For Glory just now and had the username Sammy, thank you for a whole lot of fun matches (even though I lost every time.) I played with Luigi, Villager, and Bowser Jr., and you played with Wario and Mr. Game & Watch.

Thanks again, we should play again when I get a little better. I want to main Bowser Jr. but I have a long ways to go with him, haha.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Played against a guy named Simon, who I beat the first couple of matches, but then he switched to a Pikachu (wearing the male X/Y trainer hat) and mashed neutral-b (thunder) like his life depended on it. Sad to say I lost those matches, even though salt was clearly jammed in his b button.

Good games nonetheless I suppose. I'm happy I beat his Fox with my Robin, like the tactician she is.

mistermoo33

Smash Rookie
Played against "Skye" (Lucina main I think?) for an hour or so, super fun games. I think my favorites were the Charizard v. Pikachu game and the Villager v. Dr Mario game. Nice Lucina, hope to play again some time. My IGN is Ty.

joetherocker

Smash Apprentice
Just played against a Falcon main named Will for a while. Those were some great matches, I'd love to fight again sometime. I was the guy named Davyd who changed characters all the time.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just played against a Falcon main named Will for a while. Those were some great matches, I'd love to fight again sometime. I was the guy named Davyd who changed characters all the time.
I think I fought the same guy

He couldn't handle my duck hunt

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Have you fought a black dress Rosa or saturn shirt Ness named Shania` at any point? I only remember fighting one mega man wearing that costume and I remember encountering an Andi. Not sure if it was you or not.
Totally just played you. Was fun stuff man, haven't fought many Ness's but yours was tough. Gotta head to bed + 3DS is dying or I'd have played a few more! :/

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
I still find it surprising that no one has encountered me. Am I really that rare to find or just unmemorable? (Yellow-Black Mega Man named Andi as a reminder)
I think I fought you about an hour ago as well O_o

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Totally just played you. Was fun stuff man, haven't fought many Ness's but yours was tough. Gotta head to bed + 3DS is dying or I'd have played a few more! :/
Your megaman was awesome. The only one who actually thought out strats and forced me to change my approach. It was fun and you helped me figure out more ways to keep people off stage/juggle with PK Flash and PK thunder. It's almost 7 am so I gotta get to bed as well. Would love to play you again sometime.

And to the Scoot who played green hat jiggs, gg as well. Though I'm shocked you rarely air dodged my PK thunder. You became a bit predictable with your dash attacks/grabs, so I'd work on that.

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
I had fun playing vs a player called Mikuchuu.
Really useful matches to learn how to deal with kirby´s rock drop spam.

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
I'm HD☆ĺłőïб

I play little mac and shiek depending on the mood and am currently 220-12

cant remember facing anyone particularly good except for a japanese yoshi but thats probably a bit too vague lol

if anyone remembers playing me shoot me a pm and ill add u

Apple Jaxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaxvex
3DS FC
3566-1709-4610
I've updated my online name to Jaxvex. Changing my main to Toon Link as well.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Just realised I never left my details. My online name is Motley and my main is Pit. Can't say I hope to meet any of you though, I'll most likely get demolished if we run into each other :p

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
I played an awesome villager named Tonia.
He/she had such a fun and different way to play the villager.

And Peach was just downright scary <.<

Wish i could play again.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I have a pretty distinctive name. Erico9001. I'll usually be playing Shulk. I have ran into the same guy on two different occasions. Alcarus. His Pk Fire -> Grab -> Air Combos left me salty.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Fought a guy named Wombat late last night.

...Like, wow, I can't believe I won few against you and your Mario, Bowser Jr, and MK trio.
I'm a white Pit named Hunter ø.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Played a couple matches against a player named "otis". They played Kirby, Dedede and Duck Hunt! Those were some fun matches and your Kirby is amazing!

Kekezo

Smash Cadet
I played against a "Mike" recently who only used Ganondorf, and was darn good at him. We went pretty back and forth with our matches.
If you read this "Mike", just remember...

BBC7

Smash Ace
I think I fought you about an hour ago as well O_o
I don't actually remember fighting a RamenKing, so you probably haven't found me. Am I really that difficult to find? You'd think that after 250 battles, I can at least confirm that I found one person.

firewingpegasus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanaSuki
3DS FC
0731-4761-5838
I played the best Rosalina I've ever had the pleasure of fighting.

Jun, with the red Rosa-Luma, please let me know if you're here in smashboards so we can continue past the 5th hour of matches lol...sorry I was a puny human and had to go to sleep last night :p

Space thing

Smash Apprentice
Played someone named Shmoe93 who played mainly fox. If your here, good games man! Your fox was great. My name was howler and I played Lucario and Greninja. I would love to play again.

Nine

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Philip
3DS FC
2294-4620-8242
Just played someone called Kyrr using mainly a Pink Falcon they were pretty good matches. So if you played Sheik called Philip I'm here ;)

Andrex

Smash Apprentice
My name in Smash is the same as my username here (and my NNID.)

Adreeyen

Smash Rookie
Why not?

Adrian if you're on here, that was a fun couple hours. I was watching Highlander the whole time hahahahaha

Thanks for not bailing on me, I was playing Random and got a lot of good practice in. If you couldn't tell I main Diddy :estatic:

Kory btw

Do you remember who you played against? Your username does seem familiar and I remember playing for quite awhile with someone who was cycling through a bunch of seemingly random characters, including Diddy.

Top Bottom