• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Shmoe93

Smash Rookie
NNID
shmoe93
3DS FC
3222-6067-0595
Played someone named Shmoe93 who played mainly fox. If your here, good games man! Your fox was great. My name was howler and I played Lucario and Greninja. I would love to play again.
I am here :p good games dude, that was a lot of fun! We should exchange FC's and play again sometime. My battery battery died at the end of that last match i didn't rage quit lol

Space thing

Smash Apprentice
I am here :p good games dude, that was a lot of fun! We should exchange FC's and play again sometime. My battery battery died at the end of that last match i didn't rage quit lol
Hehe, no worries. I was going to leave at that point anyway, got stuff to do. And that would be great. I'll PM you my FC later when I have some free time.

ferioku

Smash Ace
Name and shame all you want buddy :p
Sardior, Joe, forgot the others, but i see em every day.

Sardior is a ****** lagger and needs to learn how to play the game, I wouldn't mind if his internet connection was better, but he lags and camps with Samus. These kind of people are the worst, ruining the whole experience of smash. Rolling to the other side of the screen and spamming rockets and charged shots. I really hate them =/...

It's a good thing i'm adapting and beggining to understand how to punish rolls though, i've been beating a vast majority of those nubs. They really suck!

Edit:Jmadluck

Last edited:

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Your megaman was awesome. The only one who actually thought out strats and forced me to change my approach. It was fun and you helped me figure out more ways to keep people off stage/juggle with PK Flash and PK thunder. It's almost 7 am so I gotta get to bed as well. Would love to play you again sometime.
Added you.

JMTHEFOX

Smash Rookie
Played with a Jigglypuff user named Dass or something as pink sweatshirt Little Mac and that guy almost made me rage so Hard when He used Sing I had to use Jigglypuff against him. Lost that time I was almost rage-quit

Last edited:

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
Just played a PInk Haired villager player named Peridot and he/she whooped me so bad. we got disconnected during our last match though.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Alright, so this guy named Mo really gave me a hard time. His Fox is insane. Words don't do justice, you have to see for yourself: http://youtu.be/KJ6jKcDgjPQ

Wherever you are, you're tournament ready in my eyes at least. Oh, and if any1 came across me, I usually play Link, ToonLink, and MegaMan. Name is the same as my user.
We went for a good 14 matches online and got really salty and-
Hey, this is my first post! But if you came across a Rosalina/Ganon/Lucina/Little Mac named Mo, it was me! I'd love to get more involved in the scene ASAP, so pm me for friend code!
image.jpg

Last edited:

Greyfus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1091-8768-0651
Hey Gabukin, I believe I've faced you a while ago in For Glory. I was using my main, silver Lucario, except for one game when I switched to green Fox. Thanks for the games, I hope to fight you again at some point :D

Penny!

Smash Rookie
NNID
Psoron
Just played team battles with a Dark Pit named kagz over an hour. I never had so much fun!
I've played Ness in my first game and switched then always after every match. In my last battles I played with Pit because I always wanted to be in your team as Pit!
These were the most enjoyable matches I've ever played. Wherever you are, I miss you already now!

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I just got through playing a lot of Luigi ditto matches with a dude named LordFred.

I was Lagiacrus (or Lagiacr... as you saw it) and if you're here, would love to do more sometime. That was a ton of fun.

Tstyle

Smash Rookie
Zylar, i know you got a profile on smashboards, PLS never play smash again. you were just trying to outtime from the beginning in a glory match? gosh..

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Do you remember who you played against? Your username does seem familiar and I remember playing for quite awhile with someone who was cycling through a bunch of seemingly random characters, including Diddy.
oh my gosh lol!

was there a match where we got marth and ike and started out by doing all our taunts?

<--- friend code, i'm down to play again any time, that was fun

Blue Warrior

Smash Apprentice
Got messed up by Gesh's Yoshi and (I think?) Rosalina. I was Lil Sksk and used Megaman. Fun games, hook me up if you want to spar again.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I'm Joel online and I use a variety of different characters but I went Pac-Man all day yesterday to learn him and I did the same with Palutena the day the game came out.

Other characters I used quite a bit online include Shulk, Bowser, Rosalina, Little Mac, and Megaman, sometimes Sonic and Dark Pit.

I'll also admit to not being that good yet I don't have a definitive main so I'm just sticking with learning a bunch of different characters.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Ouro-san with the pink female Robin, GGs. I was Relaxed who opened with both Samus' and then stuck with Shulk the rest of the time. Hopefully we can play again and I will finally land that last K.O. i needed every game x)

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Hey Kiwo if you post here: pretty funny how your ledge camping didn't help you win a single time, did it? Might want to consider trying to push an offensive instead of just standing there eating knee after knee huh?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Shout outs to the folks in this room(see attachment). P4 is a fun dk player ggs man you make me laugh. P2 was a pretty good villager.

Holy crap Ju-Fu thats a pretty solid ike man

Attachments

Last edited:

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
Played a Dark Toon Link by the name of Murk. Such space control with the projectiles had me very frustrated but was a welcome challenge. Also had a good Fox and Ness. 1-2 against TL 2-against Fox and Ness. Damn good player in Murk

jackpot_

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3566-1593-6120
Ayy, that Falcon named Leynal(?), I was the Pikachu who went by "ƒ". Excellent games dude. You were super cool, super close games. Really intense, man. We were well matched for each other. :D

DynamicMoves

Smash Cadet
NNID
DynamicMovement
3DS FC
4485-0297-2818
Just played somebody named (I think) stevepdl or something. I won with ganondorf, switched to samus the second game and they just suicided twice at 50%. Just ran straight off the edge both stock. What the hell man? We had a game going.

I'm Dyno in game, and I play ganondorf, falcon, some ike and some samus.

Last edited:

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
Just did quite a few matches with a really good player named Kiigen. I was the :4sonic:and:4luigi:who SD'd himself the first few games going 2fast. That was a sick Ganon, dude.

Donkeykong98123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkeykong98123
I'm a black DK going by the name of "Calib" If anybody here has fought me. Also, the Luke who played with the orange and yellow Megaman color, FRIEND CODE ME IF YOU'RE HERE.

MisterVisceral

Smash Cadet
NNID
mistervisceral
3DS FC
3153-4184-3244
MMZeroY...
You made me hate you because of your Jigglypuff constantly spamming aerials. Like I don't even know how to deal with that or what even to think of it.

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Just played against a guy named "SHADE_" who used :4sheik: very well. Shout out to him!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Played against a villager and black dress Rosalina who was very irritating and good, Omar if you are here I'll answer a possible question,yes Lucario has a burning hatred of Luma and no regrets for all the Luma kills!

TehSharpie

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0817-4971-4822
If anybody encounters a player named Dave who uses a Black Greninja and Silver Sonic, it may quite possibly be me.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Shout outs to a Lucina player called Tim, fun times these team battles are hahahahah! Im the black gold Hat pikachu named Ash

I play Shulk, Lucina, Falco, Falcon, Sheik... lots of characters.

But I go by Razor. You probably don't like me after playing against me. :3
I actually played against someone named razor earlier tonight. I played roy/black hat pikachu :p

Last edited:

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
I play Shulk, Lucina, Falco, Falcon, Sheik... lots of characters.

But I go by Razor. You probably don't like me after playing against me. :3

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Today I went all out Gold CFaclon. It was pretty funny trolling people. If you see Powerst... then that was me. I also brought out my Link, TLink, and MegaMan in a couple of matches as we'll.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
If you've played againt a guy named Phillip.

The ****** who keeps killing you with DeDeDe, Dark Pit, Ganondorf yea those ****ers.

Top Bottom