• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who was taping the Livestream? me vs Ally vids are lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
M2k, I understand that you're upset about these vids being lost, but why do you want to stop vids of yourself being put up at all? That is beneficial to nobody, yourself included, because then there is no chance of matches where you played well, or matches that you enjoyed, or matches that you want to study being uploaded. You say that you want matches of yourself playing well uploaded, and yet you're assuring that this will never happen.

Instead of taking your anger out on us by preventing us from watching any vids of you, why don't you take the initiative of making sure matches you want to be recorded are recorded by a reliable source, that way if you really don't want it uploaded, you can still prevent it.

I'm sorry but I really don't understand the logic of taking this out on the community. At least your old reason of not wanting vids of yourself uploaded (so that people wouldn't copy your play style) actually made sense (to me, at least).

Noraa

Smash Lord
M2k the reason they werent saved is because well .....you didnt save them HAHAHA
Nl has a hacked wii, if you just took responsibility for your own sake and pressed z (grab button) it would have been saved.
Dont rely on others man.
So really, blame your self =/ sorry

Niko_K

Smash Master
You are such a weird guy sometimes, you tell Ally that he was playing very poorly in the tournament, but then proceed to justify why you want the videos because you were playing great in them.

That being said, the only chance of the videos existing are if you guys saved them on NL's wii like everyone at the tournament kept saying to do, but it didn't get done. Therefore there won't be videos.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
no @ niko im just mad stupid stuff keeps happening cuz it happened a lot in melee before

w/e i don't care much anymore anyway im closing the thread

edit - this is m2k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom