• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who was easiest for you to beat at Difficulty 9

Blobby

Smash Cadet
D3 too easy. I keep randoming the CPUs and I keep getting D3 or Pits.... Why don't I get to battle a Jigglypuff or something for once? XD

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Yoshi still suicides, I think.

Snake was easy to spike when recovering. Come to think of it, so was Ike, Fox, Falco, etc.

Anyone who has predictable recoveries... I just cape them all. If not I just stomp them all with Ganon because they cannot air dodge when off the stage whoopee.

SHUCKLE MAN

Smash Cadet
^Yeah, Mario's cape is awesome against CPUs. I love doing it to Ness too, as he takes sooooo long to do his Up B. Plus, the CPUs don't do Ness and Lucas's UP Bs very well. They seem to do it at the same angle all the time, which often isn't the best angle to do it at.

All the big characters (DK, Dedede, Bowser, Charizard) are also very easy, just for how simply they are to hit.

And Yoshi, for Self Destructing.

The hardest ones for me are probably Peach and Luigi. I find them really, difficult to beat, although they are much easier when you play with items, as the CPUs are quite poor at doing both their final smashes. Luigi just uses Fireballs repeatedly, when really, he should be charging smash attacks or side B imo. Peach does the same, except at least she does short hop and fair during her final smash, which is better than fireballs I suppose. Sonic is the hardest to beat with Smash Balls, as the CPU seems impossibly good at controlling it, and sometimes I get KOed twice by it, even when I'm invincible for as long as possible.

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
Ike. I beat him in a one stock match in 5 seconds with Ice Climbers/Grabbers.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Snake is too easy.
My strategy?

1. Pick Ness

2. Start the game against lvl9 Snake

3. Grab and FThrow off ledge

4. Spike the mess outta his recovery

5. Repeat...

This should give you the win in a 3 stock match in less than 35 seconds if done correctly :laugh:

UberMario

Smash Master
Ike. It's too easy just to immediately throw him off the edge, hit him with a couple of aerials, and then edgehog his Aether.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Yes, very. Not sure if it's just my timing vs Bowser, or what it may be. But I can easily 3 stock Ganondorf without topping 100%, whereas I lose a stock vs Bowser, or top 100% anyway.

DarkSamus0

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf sucks in brawl. They really nerfed him down from melee. He is by far the worst. Bowser with an almost close second. And Ness/Lucas with a close third (the CPU doesn't use their recoveries right...).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sadly enough, yoshi, he sd's a lot and never uses his egg toss to recover. he also sucks at fighting.
*sniff i love yoshi :(*

Top Bottom