• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who was easiest for you to beat at Difficulty 9

Silent crisis

Smash Cadet
So which Character was it easiest for you to beat when they were at Difficulty 9? And Who were you first to beat Him/Her/It.with?

For me it was Yoshi
and I Beat yoshi with Lucario and then Pit

Taylor-Corn

Smash Cadet
sonic i play melee and ive played one lvl 9 in my whole life. sonic, two lifed it. sucka! cough*brawls sucks*cough

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
sonic i play melee and ive played one lvl 9 in my whole life. sonic, two lifed it. sucka! cough*brawls sucks*cough
Lol another "brawl sucks" troll, notice how they all have terrible grammar...

I beat Ike first, he's stupidly easy to kill offstage.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Hardest for me was Peach, Easiest I think was Pit or Falcon

Dracospawn

Smash Journeyman
I could tell you that but then I'f have to...ummmm
Wario, bowser and yoshi. Wario is kinda clumsy against me, bowser is a my regular sparring partner. yoshi is the same as wario and he SDs himself.

Brawl is better than melee in many many ways in my opinion and several others. Don't like brawl, don't play it. And if brawl sucks so much, than why are so many people into brawl over melee. The melee forums are dying to brawl forums.

Dr.MarioX

Smash Apprentice
Snake...I use Bowser. I use a glitch though, so it doesn't count.

If I were not to use glitches, probably Lucario, Ganondorf, Wolf, Falco or Captain Falcon with Fox, Pit, or Lucas.

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
Snake, no question lol.

Just stands still most of the time, either he gets spiked during his recovery, or he falls and recovers right at the bottom blast line and SD's.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Snake/Gannon/Bowser/DK/DeeDee are all so big/sluggish they are easy kills. Fox and Sonic annoy me, though....

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Ike and Ganondorf lvl 9s manage to kill themselves a lot. Something about their idea of FF nair as an edgeguard...

Lord Honk

Smash Rookie
easiest would be yoshi with cpt. falcon (god why was edgeguarding so easy that time? xD ) and about as easy was kirby with peach :peach:

kh2reed

Smash Rookie
For me it was Link and I was toon link...dunno just seemed like i won the projectile war.

shurf

Smash Cadet
Definitely Bowser for me. Such a slow character, incredibly easy to combo/punish. I use him for practice when I'm tired of trying against the other characters.

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
Personally, I'd rather not touch LV9s with a seventy foot pole, no matter how much of a range advantage that'd give me.

But if I have to beat one of them around, it's gotta be Snake. I love grabbing him out of his recovery for easy KOs.

Miszi

Smash Rookie
I have no idea which was easiest, most likely ganondorf and my first won was when I used Sonic to beat olimar i think.

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
I don;t remember who the first level 9 I beat was, but a similar accomplishment was just about a week ago, when I beat three level 9 Captain Falcons in a 3-stock match. Too bad it was too long to replay...

:kirby:

Kantō

Smash Champion
fox,

CG him to death all 3 stocks without being touched.
but thats only cuz pika is the best lol!

Sarayu

Smash Rookie
I beat the crap outta Snake on Difficulty 9 with both my mains (ZSS and Zelda) and my alts (Fox, Sonic, and Wolf) just the other day. A COM opponent has never entertained me more in my life.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Snake is the easiest, he doesnt use Nade walling, NEVER self C-4s, And once he uses up tilt, he will try to DI chase and perform it again, making snake much too predictable...

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Donkey Kong. He's absolutely horrible dealing with any kind of complexity in a stage or recovering. His airdodge sucks and he gets comboed to death. D3 infinites him.

Top Bottom