• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who really has the best game and watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ummm alot of people say they do but out of curiosity I want to know. NoJ looks best to me so far.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
We won't really be able to know until we see the results of some national tournaments. I wouldn't worry about it too much right now.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Needle of Juntah, he wins big tournaments with G&W
Then Cosmo. He also wins tournaments with G&W but Needle of Juntah beat him when they were both at the same one

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
Looks like NoJ is at the moment, but no offense, doesn't really "wow" me. We'll see as the meta progresses though.

napZzz

Smash Hero
aisen, your g&w is nice but you need to lay off the bair. You miss out on alot of opporitunities to use his smash's too. Post some videos please thax if you have any. I'd face anyone, but my wii is currently being fixed by nintendo.....

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I wanna be the very best G&W
Like no one ever was
To bair them is my real test
To 9 them is my cause

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
-NaPPy,

But in a Game like Smash, not all attacks need to hit.
I don't like to use Smashes too much, because they will lose Damage and Knockback, because I try to use them at the right moment.
Even with Smashes that have little LAG, they always have some LAG.

I will be posting new videos!
Thanks for your opinion.

;D

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
heh see but when you get mindgames and more than 3 posts, you can hit people with fully charged smash attacks :)

but you first must have the mindgames to do so.

and yes no one is good yet. im on the very smallside of "being good" to what i think it will be in3 or 4 years.

and NO im not impressed with my victories very much at all either, i guess im just the best for now.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Just wait and see what happens in the future. G&W players will make their shine eventually. We're still getting out of the Brawling horizon.

(Well, I think I'm the best because I'm the only one here who has mentioned that I have a game, AND a watch. One on each hand/wrist/arm, too!)<--- phail

xanst

Smash Rookie
lol no one's good just wait a bit
This. Aisen, you're okay but I can't say I was impressed. I see alot of people starting to find thier ways with G+W, and they do most of your stuff but tech chase alot more efficiently. Try not to self promote yourself too much.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
lol I tied for 7th at a pretty big MD/VA tourney. there were about 65 people

I lost to Chillin and then Chu.

I dont have any vids up though so as of right now im not "known"

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
xanst,

It was not to impress anyone, but only to know what they think about my G+W, because the game is in the beggining and anyone is too good!!
Tech isnt the only thing in Brawl. Some players thought that Melee is only tech and they dont developed.
They will only see the real mindgame of someone when playing against him.

You cant compare the players by vids, because here we can only discuss about them and not judge they.
I cant impress everyone with my game, just one or two people.
I'll post again when i get more vids!

napZzz

Smash Hero
What I should have said is WHOS PLAYING THE BEST G&W RIGHT NOW. I'd like to be able to see the better players as they advance g&w's game. Thats all I meant.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
The best G&W is Cosmo. Srsly.

He might have lost to Needle of Juntah, but I'm very impressed with his footage on Zjiin's channel on youtube.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
im not talking about melee, i never heard of them being good in brawl...
Don't be silly. they're still really good at Brawl. Chu started using icies and can chain grab like crazy. Chillin is just good.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
lol how can you say that? just look at it, all it was was fairing a lot and people were like holy crap wow. the only reason people think he's good is because chu makes it far in tournaments so he gets recognized, i think its bull**** imo.

Lag

Smash Journeyman
I wanna be the very best G&W
Like no one ever was
To bair them is my real test
To 9 them is my cause
i will go to every tourney
fsmashing left and right
dum dum dum
each tech to understand
the money within our grasp..

game and watch! its you and mee
i know your twwooo deee
game and watch! ohh your so sexy
in a game we have to oowwwn

game and watch! a taunt so true
that bell is hella annoying!
i own you and I pwn you!
game and watch! gotta own em all

every match along the way
with noobs I will face
i will practice everyday
yes mom, i will take it out!

choose him
the timing is nine
there's no better team
controller and hand we'll own them all
its always been our drreeeeaaaammm

GAME AND WATCH

*pew pew pew* fireworks *pew pew pew*

yea some songs just stick in our heads.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ummm well then who was better in melee? Yeah chu just did alot of wavedashing fair but ****it it worked

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
i guess but you can't really just declare chu the best gw by any means. by that logic you could say that azen had the best of every character just because he played them all and played smart, which we know is not true.

napZzz

Smash Hero
uhhh then like I asked who had a better G&W because he played him well and won tourneys and I have'nt seen to many others in melee. So please tell me who played a better G&W in melee

Velocity

Smash Lord
Don't be silly. they're still really good at Brawl. Chu started using icies and can chain grab like crazy. Chillin is just good.
I beat chu with GAW 2-0 not cause im better then chu but cause gaw does a real number on icees though he did kill me at 40 with chain grab fair, I lost to Azen and wolf player which our tv got shut off and ****, also beat G-reg, meep, light at that tourney this is not arguing saying im the best right now but just justifying that either is god is my rock ill mm anyone in gaw dittos if i ever get to see them i want to play NoJ sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom