• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who plays rob that has good tourney matches

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Obviously Holy does, sure

But which one of you has good ROB videos? You also have to be better than me, watching a video of someone worse than me doesn't help

Only ROBs I've played in person that I feel are better than mine are Holy and JCaesar, and since JCaesar doesn't play anymore, I was trying to find some pro rob players with no luck

Perhaps you all know, but the video thread is dead so I need some insider info, lets goes

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
Successful troll is successful.

Most of the ROB's quit. In fact, I think Holynightmare is the only pro ROB that still plays that you could find vids of. Everyone else here pretty much plays wifi. All I have is an outdated combo vid that's a little flashy. You might as well watch it for the lulz (*and subscribe for the lulz too*)...

>_>

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Pennsylvania ROBs don't have good videos of themselves =P Shame, because I definitely recorded some at my last tourney but noone wants to put it up. I guess getting a 0% kill on Marth on castle siege with perfect reading will do that lol.

I think buenob has a bunch of (older) videos of him up. I don't know which ones he thinks represent him well though

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Me. I have recorded every tourney match I've done since May

however my old utube got deleted, so all apex vids got taken down. i still have em though. theres a couple vids on my new channel (youtube.com/chibosempai) and im working on getting the rest up. when theyr all up, my channel will be the go to place for rob vids

i havnt missed a single tourney match yet

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Try Hugs and t0mmy. Both did decent at Genisis and Evo and i think they got some vids up from those tournys.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
t0mmy and hugs, sounds great

chibo i can watch yours too, whats your youtube channel? We had some good matches last time we played.

I want to see how t0mmy plays against alpha zealot, thats a match I might have to play.

Jamnt0ast

Smash Journeyman
I'll upload some vids of myself next tourney.
I'll probobly end up fighting a few big names.
(Jem, Chip, Eggz, Valdens, Bladewise, Nerd, Weruop, Felix)

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Capitalize on those low percent gimp opportunities!
Missed Dair spikes came back to haunt you, but good **** though taking him so close all the way

Why don't you ever pummel when your throws won't kill Ally? You seem to like immediate throws instead, but even with bad DI or no DI they wouldn't help you much more

Top Bottom