• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who plays a really good, Aggressive sheik?

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Im a really aggressive player, I figure Id be better off finding a sheik with a playstyle more simmilar to my own to steal tactics from :p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Combo videos don't really say much about actual gameplay.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unless you're Meta Knight, aggression doesn't get you far. Sheik has plenty of lag on her moves to the point where you should be playing her with precision.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i play aggressively and will never stop doing so

like dojo with mk, even if its not the best way

its just funner that way

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Where do you live? You can try me out.
I live in utah :p
I would love to clash my sheik with yours.

Unless you're Meta Knight, aggression doesn't get you far. Sheik has plenty of lag on her moves to the point where you should be playing her with precision.
But Aggressivness if funner , and I dont plan on getting far, I plan on having fun. :D

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
If you want to play against a good sheik, go to my clan (on my sig) and ask for a player named "ajax". He is an amazing sheik.

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
i thoght ajax played snake i guess he is a good shiek to?
No, I don't ****ing play Sheik. I've already tried to deal with this, but whatever ****ing n00b is using my tag, get a new ****ing name. My name is Ajax, it has always been Ajax., there is no other Ajax. Tell your dude to get a new tag, or to play me for it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow pissed lol

personally i'd be flattered if there was another player named choknater LMAO

edit: just checking if ***** and whores is censored

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
No, I don't ****ing play Sheik. I've already tried to deal with this, but whatever ****ing n00b is using my tag, get a new ****ing name. My name is Ajax, it has always been Ajax., there is no other Ajax. Tell your dude to get a new tag, or to play me for it.
i thought so lol XP

Top Bottom