• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Plans on making the New Peach their Main?

PeachFan

Smash Cadet
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
Peach was pretty much the only character I used in Melee, so I think I'm definitely going to use her as my main in Brawl as well. Pikachu will likely be my secondary, as he was my main in the original game, and I hear he's much improved since the Melee nurf.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
Well, Peach was actually the only character I played as in Melee, and now she looks even cooler, and all her attacks and stuff so she will be my main again! Peach will always be my main, no matter what.

ratizi

Smash Cadet
Peach was pretty much the only character I used in Melee, so I think I'm definitely going to use her as my main in Brawl as well. Pikachu will likely be my secondary, as he was my main in the original game, and I hear he's much improved since the Melee nurf.
I used Zelda as my secondary (yes Zelda, not Sheik)

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
Peach will be my main again. I thought for sure that Peach would be nerfed badly but apparently she has been improved.

Cynan Machae

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CynanMachae
I've jsut recently started playing Peach in Melee (two months ago), and found out that my playstyle fits pretty well with hers. So yea, I think I'll main her in Brawl :)

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Peach is more than that.
I loved her in melee, I know everything about that char, even whats under her Dress(XD)
I'l sure main her!

Edit:
I'l sure main her, together with Metaknight, Bowser, Dedede, Pkm Trainer and Zero Suit Samus!

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Read my user name. I'll main Peach forever.

In melee I second sheik.

In Brawl I'm going to have two mains Peach/Pit. Peach and her guardian Angel XD.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Huh, Peach was useless and now, everyone wants her as main!
I remember the good old times, whan peach was in a cage and mario was rescuing her, dieing over milliards of times... AND NOW, EVERYONE WANTS PEACH, THE LADY IN TROUBLE!!

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Huh, Peach was useless and now, everyone wants her as main!
I remember the good old times, whan peach was in a cage and mario was rescuing her, dieing over milliards of times... AND NOW, EVERYONE WANTS PEACH, THE LADY IN TROUBLE!!
Peach was never useless!! Peach is Goddess from heaven. Don't ever demean her. XD

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
She'll bre my main again, so that's a given. As for my second...I'm not sure. I'm going to have to learn Sonic in order to teach a couple of friends how to use him properly, but outside of that....I'm not sure. I wanted to go with MetaKnight, I'll use him regardless. I might give Zelda another shot. I guess I won't know until I get a hold of the game. A friend of mine is snake-bound, and my other friend is Diddy Kong-bound.

Edit: I've loved Peach for a long time. I dunno, I always liked her character, xD. I always knew she had some hidden talent and now she's a beast.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
She'll bre my main again, so that's a given. As for my second...I'm not sure. I'm going to have to learn Sonic in order to teach a couple of friends how to use him properly, but outside of that....I'm not sure. I wanted to go with MetaKnight, I'll use him regardless. I might give Zelda another shot. I guess I won't know until I get a hold of the game. A friend of mine is snake-bound, and my other friend is Diddy Kong-bound.

Edit: I've loved Peach for a long time. I dunno, I always liked her character, xD. I always knew she had some hidden talent and now she's a beast.
Right on Man. *high five* Peach is going to be monstrous when Brawl is released. I can already feel her power spreading through my veins. Oh yeah I can't wait XD.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
*high five* Let's lead the way for Peach Players. I'm gonna train SUPER hard with her.
Hell yeah. I will be known as a pro with Peach when Brawl is released. I'll turn her into the strongest character known to man. We shall lead the way to the Peach Revolution. You can count on it. :cool:

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I'm making Peach my main. I love Peach, and she's been my main for a long time (not since Melee's launch, though. I went from Kirby, to Bowser, to Link, then to Peach)

Iris

Smash Ace
Peach will probably be my secondary.

Just out of curiosity, is she still wearing bloomers?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Peach will probably be my secondary.

Just out of curiosity, is she still wearing bloomers?
Yes, most definitly. some to several princesses wear bloomers. I'm pretty sure Peach won't be different. Like Master Peach said, it'd be funny if she wore panties. lol

In anycase, of course I'm maining Peach, but I'm pretty sure I'm seconding Metaknight. his skills are too good.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
You know what, I've been thinking about that as well. If they give her panties this time I really going to laugh hard. That would would funny. :laugh:
Dude. Do you know how many spam Snapshots people would get of Peach's panties over WiFi?

Oh, and Peach main all the way. :)

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
I liked the old one, and I like the new one. I'll miss d-smashing the sh@#$ out of everything, but it's fine. Peach is faster, and she is definately stronger. Even better, her aerials are faster, and her f-smash is her new kill move. GO PEACH!!!

Bajef8

Smash Ace
i've mained peach in melee and will stick with her in brawl (she's supposed to be better so it's even better) till the end. she pwns. that's all there is to it.

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
I AM!!! lolz.

i can't wait to fight as her, plus she had new graphics for Peach Bomber.

it's so on. lolz.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll definitely main Peach. She's too cool. I just hope she doesn't grow towards the 'lame and cheap' side again. I mean, I hear people complaining about Peach's melee Downsmash more than almost anything else.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
My friends CAN'T beat me 1on1 when I use Peach. I'm literally undefeated, and they aren't half bad players.

Of course I'll still main her. But I don't want to neglect all the other awesome characters I wanna try. I usually play lots of characters.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
She'll be one of my mains, that much is certain. I always main characters I like, and, I still like Peach, so the choice is obvious.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
yeah, me too. She was my first main with Melee, but it kinda shifted to Marth. Regardless, I'm going to have her as either my main for Brawl or my secondary (if I like Pit and use him as my main). Ever notice that no matter how many times she gets slammed out of view she can somehow recover and survive, that's pretty awesome!

Top Bottom