• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Plans on making the New Peach their Main?

leefan

Smash Cadet
ill prolly main peach and mk, since peach was my main in melee. too bad they nerfed her dsmash, that was fun to spam, especially when the stupid opponent crouch cancels it

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
She's looking just as she ever has overall so no. I'll leave that to other people.

Kuromie

Smash Rookie
Peach will be my main for sure! ^_^ but im gonna have to get used to the dsmash not being as strong.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I, for sure, am gonna main her. She's much faster (at least I heard), and that's pretty much what was holding her back. Not like it did much of a difference, anyway. lol.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Peach is definitely going to be my main! I mained her in Melee and now I look forward to making her my main in Brawl!! >=3

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ill be maining ike any peach main who likes competitive smash
exchange Wii codes for the future when 2/10/08 comes around

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I always main as peach in every game. Whether its Mario Party, Mario Tennis, whatever. I love Peach, she rocks. But I also want to get good with Ike, Zelda, Link, and Pit.

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
As much as I love Sonic, and Mario, and Pit, and the Pkmn Trainer, none of them could ever replace her highness. ;)

PrincessPeach12

Smash Rookie
Peach is a *****in Princess

Peach has always been my fave in melee sure i would be other characters but she was my best. I used her in all the tournaments i entered and won 3 out of 5 she has a really good set of moves too. She will be my main in brawl and with Zero-suit Samus as my second but tied with Zelda. I like that Peach's moves are all the same as knowing since i went to the E for all and fought there. She has some new tactics but is still the same awsome princess.

elit3brawler

Smash Cadet
But the think that sucks is that her down a was nerfed badly. The same with her 2nd jump, it isn't a flutter anymore like yoshi's.

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
I wanna be peach so bad she looks awesome!!
can she still float through the air like in the last one??

elit3brawler

Smash Cadet
yes she can float but
her 2nd jump is just a regular jump like zelda's for example. Only its 1/3 of what zelda's 2nd jump is.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I was playing melee there today and i realized that h hadn't played peach in a dog's age so i picked her and man i had forgotten how bad *** a character she was i will certainly think about using her as a main in brawl.

Top Bottom