• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who needs help with Combos, Damages, Advanced Tactics for Falco, etc.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You're off to a good start. You need to learn to learn the basics of Falco. Go to Mogwai's guide and learn how to use lasers properly. Also make sure you fast fall all your aerials you missed it several times, screwing up your l cancel time and getting grabbed. mix up your approach with nair dair shine laser --> grab and other stuff.

If you have AIM PCHU I'd be willing to help you out some more on there.

PCHU

Smash Lord
You're off to a good start. You need to learn to learn the basics of Falco. Go to Mogwai's guide and learn how to use lasers properly. Also make sure you fast fall all your aerials you missed it several times, screwing up your l cancel time and getting grabbed. mix up your approach with nair dair shine laser --> grab and other stuff.

If you have AIM PCHU I'd be willing to help you out some more on there.
Alright.
I'm sorry if I'm kind of n00bish, it's just that I rarely if ever get a chance to fight real people.
And thus, most of my skills are based off of CPU practice.

The only people within my parent's driving range are below average.
I can't learn from them as well as I could a higher level player.
That being said, I've got to find someone who can kick my tail left and right.
But, as far as I know, that person doesn't exist in Jackson.
In my community, that person is me >_<

But yeah, I'll try to improve.
I do miss some fastfalls, but I'm working on it.
I can do all of the techs with him fine, I just need to apply them correctly.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Mogwai's guide gives you examples on how to practice by yourself. Go there and read up and listen to what he's got to say

Watch videos, see how others apply the techs. Especially Shiz, Lambchops, Zhu and Eggm. They all have really different styles and apply things differently.

nasir123

Smash Ace
yeah 1 thing...ppshhhh...how do i b as good as u??lol

but yeah man i c in a lot of ur vids that u do nair combos and u like grab i can't freeking do those i try l canel and then fox trot wavedash and repeat for more speed but i still cant get tha char. CAN U HELP ME !!

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Alright.
I'm sorry if I'm kind of n00bish, it's just that I rarely if ever get a chance to fight real people.
And thus, most of my skills are based off of CPU practice.

The only people within my parent's driving range are below average.
I can't learn from them as well as I could a higher level player.
That being said, I've got to find someone who can kick my tail left and right.
But, as far as I know, that person doesn't exist in Jackson.
In my community, that person is me >_<

But yeah, I'll try to improve.
I do miss some fastfalls, but I'm working on it.
I can do all of the techs with him fine, I just need to apply them correctly.
i learned ALOT of this game just playing against CPU's, you wont learn your mindgames from CPUs, but you can easily improve your lcancelling, wavedashing, your lasering techniques and alot of other things.

to say that you can do all the techs with him fine can't be true, just by watching i can tell your way too inexperienced to say you can DO all the techs with him. theres alot more to falco than just reflector, jump dair, repeat. and alot more to ledgeguarding than just spiking with dair.

practice controlling your laser better, eventually learn how to waveshine instead of jumping out of reflector, learn different ways to ledgeguard.

as for your mindgames theres not much to tell you since your opponent was basically a ragdoll. same with your recovering you weren't really hit off the stage too much to see improvement there.

just watch skilled players and see how they ledgeguard for that.

i know this isn't my thread or anything but yeah.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
How do you chase the opponent after a uthrow?
I pretty much always go the wrong way, and can't find any pattern to which way he goes.
I'd think it's just DI but i can't dew it :(

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
How do you chase the opponent after a uthrow?
I pretty much always go the wrong way, and can't find any pattern to which way he goes.
I'd think it's just DI but i can't dew it :(
You just have to react appropriately. The only other way to is guess right every time, and that's not going to happen. Watch carefully where your enemy goes and chase as quickly as possible once you see the beginnings of their trajectory.

PB&J

Smash Hero
u should up tilt instead of smash to a grab or a smash attack but practice wave land to grabs ..watch lambchops..most falcos now are evolvoing to his style

Top Bottom