• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Needs A Ride To Gigs In A Big A$$ Escalade Wit A T.V In The Back?!?!?

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
Yo wats up ppl. well i think the title pretty much explains it. my boi has a big a$$ escalade that fits like 8 ppl and its got a t.v in the back so we can smash for a while on the way. so were lookin for ppl in SFL or at least sumwhere near it that want to ride wit us up there to gigabits this saturday. if we can fill the 8 seats then gas will be alot cheaper then u guys goin alone and u wont have to drive all the way up there by urself. rite now we got 5 (me, christian, chops, lee, nicky) so we still got room for 3 more. let me kno if any of u are interested.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
im game, if you come pick me up and drop me off.

from GA.

and im on xmas break; so you'll be coming all the way up to central GA.

>.>

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
ya he was supposed to come wit us from the start. that was the original plan but for sum reason chops tol me he culdnt make it. and linguini is gona be in texas so hes out too.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yo elliot i just left you a voicemail i really wanna go to gigs i was actually gonna call you regardless so yeah hit me up i'm willing to pay muchos dolares for gasoline i'mm PM you as well TALK TO ME MY FELLOW PEACH PLAYER!

much <3

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
hey im interested im in west palm beach. call me at 678-860-0461. i will pay for gas. and play you guys in smash. hit me up im very interested. i haven't been to another tournament in like 6 months.definitely hit me up.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
yo elliot i just left you a voicemail i really wanna go to gigs i was actually gonna call you regardless so yeah hit me up i'm willing to pay muchos dolares for gasoline i'mm PM you as well TALK TO ME MY FELLOW PEACH PLAYER!

much <3
If you make it, I require friendlies.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Yo wats up ppl. well i think the title pretty much explains it. my boi has a big a$$ escalade that fits like 8 ppl and its got a t.v in the back so we can smash for a while on the way. so were lookin for ppl in SFL or at least sumwhere near it that want to ride wit us up there to gigabits this saturday. if we can fill the 8 seats then gas will be alot cheaper then u guys goin alone and u wont have to drive all the way up there by urself. rite now we got 5 (me, christian, chops, lee, nicky) so we still got room for 3 more. let me kno if any of u are interested.
Plus 10 bad *** points!

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I

much <3
yo xif should we all sleep over your house so it wont be annoying picking all of us up?

elliot- yo n2k and doodah is interested in going that way we have 8 people

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
yo xif should we all sleep over your house so it wont be annoying picking all of us up?

elliot- yo n2k and doodah is interested in going that way we have 8 people

ok good ****. make sure they are comin 4 sure and let me kno.

Top Bottom