• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Who just dropped 4k????!

Super

Smash Apprentice
I don't even have words.....unbelievable, whoever did this should get ever reward the community could possibly give. Don't let this make us complacent thought, lets make sure that the 4k will help Melee win by keep donating!

Tse

Smash Cadet
We're definitely not going to be complacent for this. People on oddler's stream are donating money; some guy donated $20 just because of that large donation. ****'s going down.

BrandX

Smash Ace
What the **** is this!?!? How did this happen!?!? Who made themselves homeless for this!?

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
And DO NOT let this be something to keep us from donating more .. WE CANNOT LET THIS GUY DOWN

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
We just took the lead!!!

I'm so hype right now.

Also I'm raising $5 on Oddler's stream through auto refreshing for ad money. It's free so why not?

But compared to 4k its like a drop in the bucket.

Or more like a single molecule.

Wow just WOW!!!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Man, I'm constantly amazed at the smash community. This jump makes me want to donate even more lol.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Not liking Skullgirls=not having class? Oh, we're competing with them thus I'm supposed to just be like "oh but good luck to them anyway"?

No. I do not like that game and I absolutely do not want to see it in Evo, sorry bro.
Dude seriously. Then keep it to yourself. This is friendly competition, don't need to be an *** about it.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lol, if you guys don't get the joke; the guy in the picture is known to be an infamous liar who makes up crazy tales.

I wish I had $4K to drop.

Top Bottom