• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite character (or who will you main?)

Who is your favorite character so far (or who will you main?)

• Mario

Votes: 69 2.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Peach

Votes: 57 1.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 34 1.0%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 20 0.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 98 2.8%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 49 1.4%
  • Wario

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Link

Votes: 111 3.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 36 1.0%
  • "Toon" Link

Votes: 124 3.5%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 117 3.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 214 6.1%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Votes: 79 2.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 78 2.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 161 4.6%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 119 3.4%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 174 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 75 2.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 96 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 173 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 60 1.7%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 137 3.9%
  • Lucario

Votes: 158 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 1.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 169 4.8%
  • Ike

Votes: 216 6.1%
  • Ness

Votes: 56 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 110 3.1%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 48 1.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 125 3.5%
  • Sonic

Votes: 207 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonBlade

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight just kicks too much *** for me to consider playing anyone else. Though ZSS was pretty good also. After playing with Meta Knight, I can't consider playing anyone else. He's very good at juggling and intercepting characters, and most of this attacks are fast. Only problem I could see is range. In conclusion, all I have to say is META KNIGHT DOWNSMASH!! (it kicks ***)

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I am by long tradition a Fox main, though I wish I could vote multiple time. After seeing the overhaul of Falco and how awesome Wolf is, it is going to be a StarFox trio of Fox, Falco and Wolf for me, I cant see myself using any other characters to such major extent. (though I will try all characters before making my final judgment)

AlbinoMonk

Smash Cadet
From everything I've seen, ZSS looks to be my personal favourite, although I will (in time) figure out the oddity that is Pikmin and Olimar. Oh, and Peach. Can't go wrong with Peach :D

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
YOSHI!!! just like in 64 and melee, he hides in the shadows, and strikes when no one expects.

the gatherer

Smash Rookie
i after seeing lucario (he reminds me so much of mewtwo), I'm probably going to end up maining him with wolf then snake as runner ups.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I'm not going to vote yet since I can't actually pick my main without playing the game, but the characters I'm most considering are Pit, Sonic, Marth, and R.O.B. Couldn't possibly pick one as my most likely main at this point though.

Zevox

ShOcKoLaTe

Smash Cadet
As of right now it will most likely be toon link just like I mained young link in melee but i am considering donkey kong and ZSS

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I'm gunning for Lucario as my main. I wanted him more than I wanted anyone else. He is so badass. Saw his gameplay vids and he looks to be perfect for my style.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I voted Wario, though the character I'll choose as my main seems to change every single minute, thus making it hard for me to vote. Honorable mention goes to Donkey Kong, and Mario comes last.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to try Sonic out. I'm really not sure who I'll main though, no way to know till the game's in my hands. So many awesome choices!

rad.i.kal

Smash Rookie
Well he has been my guy from game 1, so I chose pikachu, but I am sure I will play with other characters to see if i get a new fave.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'll go with Sonic for now, just because I've always loved a good speed character and he epitomizes that trait. But Sheik and Toon Link will probably be right up there for me.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Sonic. I was hoping he'd show up in brawl, especially after all those rumors started a long time ago. I am pretty sure I am going to main sonic regardless of his tier status. I just love his character design too much.

Crispy Fries

Smash Cadet
Too bad Zelda and Sheik couldn't be separate on the poll :ohwell:
I'm going to main Zelda but have no intention of using Sheik at all >_>

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
LOL at people hating Sonic Wolf and Lucario and them winning... XD (BTW I voted for Lucario.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom