• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

~rh

Smash Lord
^ Oh no...

I'm going to emphasise my vote, and say that Jigglypuff does not need to be in Brawl... at all.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
Screw everyone who hates yoshi and I vote Zelda because no one else did and she is also a b****

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I vote Zelda because no one else did and she is also a b****
With this, it seems that Fox, Samus, and Kirby not be disliked the most by anyone.
they shouldve eliminated kirby he is a horrible waste of disc space i dont understand why people continue to include this sucking and blowing pink blob i prefer to include koopa
If you're smart, you would know not include this post!

Mewter

Smash Master
lol.
Jigglypuff. Its a waste of space. Honestly, It was reasonable in melee, and more so in the original. But really, do we need jigglypuff? all of the other characters symbolize their games at least. Jigglypuff isn't even that great a poke.

If I could add one character, it would be Mewtwo. Forget Lucario.

All in all, my vote is against Jigglypuff.

Grunt

Smash Master
I hate fox. mainly because his FSmash sounds like a jet taking off rather than a person screaming.
"EECHYAAAAAHT!"

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
Gah I hate Samus. Don't know why she is just really annoying for me to use.
I hate fox. mainly because his FSmash sounds like a jet taking off rather than a person screaming.
"EECHYAAAAAHT!"
Well, there was bound to be some hate for these characters. I don't honestly think that anyone with a brain will add on to these chars, Captain Falcon, or Kirby.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
That's right, it's because he's a robot.

It's not because there was no demand for him in Brawl in the first place, nor because he's hardly even an actual video game character (let alone an all-star), nor because he has even less personality than all the other one dimensional characters in the game.

It's because everyone on this board is racist against robots (...organismist?). You hit the nail on the head.
Those are pretty much my reasons for hating him. Like I said earlier, he's the character that ultimately proves that the roster was decided in two days (although Wolf comes in a close second). Really, it kills me that they came up with a moveset for someone as boring as him but drew a complete blank when it came to vastly more interesting characters like Isaac, Ray 01, and Krystal. Ugh...

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers. They're annoying, I hadn't even heard of their game before Melee, and they're a complete waste of a space on the roster. If Sakurai wanted a classic character, he should've gone with Balloon Fighter.

Smash Journeyman
Pit. His game sucks (unless you're blinded by nostalgia). And gets one of the best movesets in the game while more deserving characters like Link and Mario get the shaft (off the top of my head, there's other deserving characters).

AAP

Smash Journeyman
I'm saying IKE,
for that matter i hate most characters with swords, mostly the fire emblem crew tho. Bad enough they brought back that tiara wearing fruit marth then they put in a slower more powerful version with even more range. Hands down to ike and marth in my books, they're as annoying to play against as they are boring to watch.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Add another one to Pit.
I hate Pit because he is...just...lame. His NES game was awesome, but he is just a loser in this game. THE FIGHT IS ON!!!!! Epic Fail for the voice and the ironic lack of fanbase for his game, and overwhelming fanbase for his broken anime-ish SSBB character. The only people who I think deserve voices in a Smash game are David Hayter's Snake and Chuck Norris' Captain Falcon.
This explains it all.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
I hate:

Marth: His tiara, I guess. I just don't like him.
Ike: I don't have a reason for hating this dude either, but I just do.
ZSS: People say she's hotter then Zelda. I'm going to admit ZSS is hotter, but...
Peach: She used to be better then Zelda in Melee. I kind of pity Peach in Brawl now since a lot of players are ditching her, but I still hate her.
Pit: Everyone knows why...
Pikachu: His freaking annoying voice.
Lucas: I don't know why (not because of Din's Fire), but I usually have trouble with online Lucas'.
Fox/Falco/Wolf: Their lasers.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Jiggs, is the character i hate, so useless and not cool, but she's not even funny, just ****ing annoying!

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
^ I fully agree, no one should hate falcon. Nor Bowser, nor Kirby.^
Ha! No one hates kirby! Kirby is too pink and awesome to hate!
Kirby, because of the fact that he is pink and pink is not awesome.
-Since you put mulitple characters, it will not count. Is this vote here becuase every character needs hate?
(LOL at this being this is his first post)

Off topic: Maybe there should be a rule why you put a specific character. Also, there have been a lot of recent users that post in this, wonder why.

Top Bottom