• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best Samus main??

Crystanium

Smash Hero
While I agree that Tudor is probably the best, it makes me sad that sauna isn't in the mix in some way. I won't go into much detail, but when I study Samus film I don't see the same understanding as I do when I watch sauna fight.

Again I'll state it again. Tudor is hands down the best I've seen. I just wish sauna wasn't so stingy on the material he uses for his video so he'd finally get it up on the interwebs... -_-
UndrDog! Where have you been? :(

Glad to see you! :bee:

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
*nudge*
Anyways, I am the best Samus in AZ. that's that. I took 9th/115 at AzoneTwoStep in singles, and 9th/54 in teams. Tudor took 33rd in singles. so some people have actually been saying I am better than him because of that.

Do I think i'm better than Tudor? couldn't tell ya, we didn't get a chance to play there. He has been the only person i've met so far that i could actualy talk to about Samus though.
I do know that I know Samus well, I know i play against AZ's best. and i know I do well against them.(even went toe to toe with Wobbles and Forward)

I would like to say i am the best, It is my goal as Samus.. There is that tingling in the back of my head telling me i reached that goal, but my 'smartness' kicks in and i think "unless i have played every Samus player, i cannot prove myself as the best.

my other goal is to prove she is a beast in the right hands, i have proven it to AZ, i am glad Tudor has spread it in NV. so i know i'm not alone in my journy. I actualy got laughed at once for picking Samus, then i proceded to 3stock the guy who laughed at me. it was great.
Yes this dude^^^^^ yep right up there lol

Aphelion Kukai

Smash Rookie
best? nay, there are **** beasts with samus, but there's nothing that can give the title of "best" D:
unless that person wins every tourney with the same character without haterz, lulz but we're in the real world

Top Bottom