• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best legendary Pokemon?

Fun fact: There are 35 legends, and a poll option max of 35.

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
mew and mewtwo <3

i voted mew though,

but as far as ******ary goes, mewtwo is definitely beast

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I had to go Zapdos. Awsome legendary bird. Electricity Pokemon are my favorite type and Zapdos was also the very first legendary I ever caught. I think Zapdos was the first pokemon I ever trained to level 100 back in the day. I still have that Zapdos on my gold version many years later.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, but obi already proved that Arceus can single handedly defeat every Pokemon in the game 1 vs 1 (abeit with gimmicky sets for both Pokemon).

Edit: Ok everyone except for Mewtwo, but Arceus beats more Pokemon overall because Mewtwo can't beat everyone.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Too bad Arceus is a robot goat ballerina and no one likes it.

:mad:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Why is Mewtwo getting all the love?

The thing has ball hands. I bet you all the women love that. Imagine how'd you feel if you lost your girlfriend to some guys with balls for hands

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Why is Mewtwo getting all the love?

The thing has ball hands. I bet you all the women love that. Imagine how'd you feel if you lost your girlfriend to some guys with balls for hands
:laugh:
The more important question is why is mews clone getting more love than mew?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Even though I wish Mewtwo wasn't so loved, I still like him MUCH MORE than Mew.

The 1st movie proves how much better he is.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Mew is a flying pink kitty.

I would say they are both equally ridiculous.

Also I just remembered that Mewtwo also has a bubble

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Flying kitty < Veggie fairy

At least he helps you eat right and get exercise.

All Mew is good for is for crazy old cat ladies or men who can't get a girlfriend or wife so they stay at home using THAT as their companion

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Psh, he doesn't JUST help you eat right and do exercise, you can also time travel with it.

Imagine being able to go back in time and kill bad people like Hitler or Osama or George Bush or Castro

Well bad in the American's point of view anyways (I say this to not provoke an argument here)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
All Mew is good for is for crazy old cat ladies or men who can't get a girlfriend or wife so they stay at home using THAT as their companion
I resent this statement beyond all comprehension. A man can also just love animals. I, for instance, love animals. I don't like most humans though, so I tend to avoid getting really attached to people. I'm a rather social person and all, but for the most part I just don't let people in. And in all honesty, I'd probably cry over the death of an animal before I'd cry over the death of another human being. Just the way I am I guess.

And Mewtwo gets all the love because he's from 1st gen, which is the only gen that a lot of people have played and loved. Along with this, he's the end-game legendary that everyone was happy to have caught. Mew was cool to collectors and such that wanted all 151, but for a lot of people that just played it casually Mewtwo was almost like the entire point for getting through the game. He was the epitome of 'The End'.

Or at least that's what I think.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I resent this statement beyond all comprehension. A man can also just love animals. I, for instance, love animals. I don't like most humans though, so I tend to avoid getting really attached to people. I'm a rather social person and all, but for the most part I just don't let people in. And in all honesty, I'd probably cry over the death of an animal before I'd cry over the death of another human being. Just the way I am I guess.
Sheesh no offense man. I was just trash talking charmander here

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Sheesh no offense man. I was just trash talking charmander here
Meh, the post wasn't actually to show that I took offense. Somehow I mixed up the word 'resent' and 'retort', and I guess the rant about my love for animals and dislike of humans was good enough to stand in for either. So sorry about that, actually.

I should just start trolling a thread by doing that one of these times. Just act like I'm taking offense and such. That could be fun.

Mew is much cuter than Celebi though, just an FYI.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Until Arceus' PokeDex is changed or a God Pokemon is created, I still fail to see what "God" you're talking about.

Arceus > Groudon

-Terywj

UberMario

Smash Master
It doesn't say Arceus is the god of pokemon, it just says that it was created before the universe, oh **** they're probably going to use more wordiness to create an even more powerful legendary in 5th Gen without directly saying who created IT.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So I was reading Yonder's list and

I stopped reading here.
Guess you don't like Mewtwo then? I still consider him as my #1 favorite legendary of all time.

Roacherman: So were gonna be enemies cause I think Celebi aint an amazing legendary eh? Lol.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Yo Mewtwo, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish. But Groudon is one of the best legendaries of all time.

Top Bottom