• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is going to main Diddy?

bushidoyoshi

Smash Rookie
Not sure who I'm going to main in...but I do plan on trying out the characters that interest me most. (Diddy being on of them) Which ever ones work best for me...I will main. :D

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
I'm not sure.

I just wanted Ike. But he seems to laggy and to slow for top fights.

Maybe Diddy is the one. But one big con: To light and to easy to smash when hit. But he is quick and nimble ^-^.

Maybe I main him. Else it will be Metaknight or Sonic. Or even Dedede xD

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
Ah, Diddy Kong. A noble yet fiery, young monkey with the will to fight to the death. What more could you want out of a video game character? Never mind that, Diddy Kong could be a character that I would use rather frequently.

I'll see where my interest in him lies come February 10th.

STEREO_226

Smash Apprentice
@ Mikezor we are saying we dont care how bad diddy is or good were maining him cuz hes our fave nintendo char
i agree i really like Diddy too it shouldnt matter about tiers (or w/e you want to call it) if you like the character then that's all that matters.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
He, along with Sonic and a few others, is gonna be one of my many secondary mains: (Ice Climbers, Yoshi, Ganondorf)

There's no way I'm gonna give up Kirby as my main

Valaan

Smash Rookie
hmmm i'm thinking who i should main kirby or diddy. but once i get a hold of this game ill know for sure by then.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Guys, please stop speculating on tiers/other related stuff. No1 ever said they think Diddy's top tier. And if I did, I was joking, so sorry, LoL. Anyways, I'll def be maining Diddy, at least for a while. *Best Diddy till Brawl comes out* :cool: Unless IC's prove to be too kool (can't forget about your current main), it'll be him or Dedede. We'll see. Oh, and I'm challing any1 to a Diddy ditto MM 1st day of Brawl's release. Check my thread if you're interested...

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
He is going to be one of those characters I am going to thoroughly enjoy beating the living h*** out of on a consistent basis. I can't stand him in any game, this will be no different.

Ah, do think I can destroy both Donkey and Diddy in the same fight now. Oh it makes me drool in anticipation...

Kentalish

Smash Lord
XCWarrior give me your wii number ill dismantle whoever you main and thats a fact

you come to the diddy subtopic and talk like that... somebody is gunna get hurt real bad.... somebody but im not going to say who

as my sig says!
DIDDY KONG IS BRAWL w00t.... ohh and to bring back this saying.
SCRAMBLE

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
He looks really fun, but I think I might just play as him every once and a while. I'm not really sure why, but he just doesn't look like MY main. Deep, I know...lol.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
N1c2k3 heres the thing your not the best diddy cuz it was a demo... and i bet Isai Would beat yours... im sorry but its really annoying for somone to come out of the blue and say IM BEST DIDDY PLAYER... i dont even think u were in the diddy thread before he was announced.

Ontopic: diddy is going to be monkey tier

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I know I will, ..despite my avatar and name supporting gannondort (of course hes not even confirmed yet)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
He is going to be one of those characters I am going to thoroughly enjoy beating the living h*** out of on a consistent basis. I can't stand him in any game, this will be no different.

Ah, do think I can destroy both Donkey and Diddy in the same fight now. Oh it makes me drool in anticipation...
WHy all the hate on Diddy? He rocks, in any game

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to actually have to play him before diciding that. If ICs turn out sucking because of the lack of WDing, I might consider maining Diddy if he turns out to be a good character.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
XCWarrior: Gimme your Wii number so we can play sometime.

Kent: You're right, I wasn't on the Diddy boards before he was announced, but he was my 2nd top hopeful newcomer, next to Banjo&Kazooie; I'm a huge fan, make no mistake. But honestly, what does that have to do with anything? LoL. And claiming to be the best is just a joke, chillax. Any1 who's serious knows it holds no ground. But for the record, I did beat Isai in a ditto on the last day, for the title, and that's why I've been saying that. Again, it's just a joke though, so don't take it so seriously...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah your sig is freacking awesome! And I swear, everytime I see Diddy shoot I wanna eat peanuts! XD

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Kent: Did you see my post, or did you just choose to ignore it?

Diddy Kong: LoL, you're sig is funny, and kool, and it made me laugh, and cry...

Top Bottom