• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is going to main Diddy?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I can't WAIT to play as him. August had the best month of character updates. Diddy and Pokemon Trainer as newcomers was awesome.

I love the DK series and having a light/fast player now representing it rocks.

splat

Smash Lord
I guess I am, seeing as I've always liked Diddy, and he seems to match my playing style ^^
It's a bit of when I was choosing my main in melee all over again =D

The Director

Smash Lord
I'm going to main Diddy, but I just hope he isn't so good that people start playing him like they did for Fox and Marth in Melee...then everybody will be like "LOLZ YOU JUST PLAY DIDDY CUZ HE'S GOOD"

Machspeed

Smash Lord
I honestly hope he's hard to get used to, seriously don't want him to become the next Fox.

Even if he's terrible, I'll still use him. Mained DK and Falco in melee and I'm aiming for Diddy in Brawl, because he's just my favorite Kong.

DarkFoxNL

Smash Rookie
He looks awesome, but I can't tell whether I'm gonna main him or not, but he's definitely one of my favourite new characters. You can't tell by just watching vids if your gonna main him

Kentalish

Smash Lord
LuCKy I know you want revenge for you getting owned at E For All hehehe... Diddy is not going to be a noob character hes going to be one that few will play like ice climbers.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
He looks awesome, but I can't tell whether I'm gonna main him or not, but he's definitely one of my favourite new characters. You can't tell by just watching vids if your gonna main him
Yeah you can. If you love the character enough that you don't give a **** if theyre not as good (like Gimpy mains Bowser because he's his favorite character) then you can decide if your going to main him or not already. :)

Yoshi's my favorite character, and I've mained him in 64 and Melee. He'll always be my main but I'll defiantly be using others alot like Diddy. Yoshi is going to stay my number 1 though.

TehCadenzilla

Smash Apprentice
Wolf was the character i wanted most at first. Then clause really grew on me. And come to think of it. I grew up with my brother playing super Mario rpg 24/7 so Geno would be a real nice choice. I had a dream the Full roster was revealed a hundred characters. Only to wake up and find out it was a dream=[

DarkFoxNL

Smash Rookie
Don't really like his recolors, oh well. :) Fox is gonna be my main, I really loved Starfox Adventures. Guess Diddy will be my submain. Though I loved DK country and DK 64 alot too... Oh I just don't know, I'll just have to wait...
My top 3: 1)Fox 2)Diddy 3)Snake/Metaknight.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Don't really like his recolors, oh well. :) Fox is gonna be my main, I really loved Starfox Adventures. Guess Diddy will be my submain. Though I loved DK country and DK 64 alot too... Oh I just don't know, I'll just have to wait...
My top 3: 1)Fox 2)Diddy 3)Snake/Metaknight.
Aha, the last 2 I'm not exactly my own fans of :laugh:

I loved doing cartwheels in the side scrolling DK Country.
It was just fun...

My lineup is..

1)Diddy 2)Sonic 3)Pit

The Director

Smash Lord
Love your colors, Noob!

But in Brawl, are Diddy's alternate colors on his fur, his shirt or both? I know there's a pink shirt/hat Diddy and a yellow shirt/hat Diddy.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
"With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong! He'll make you smile when he plays his tune, but Kremlings beware, cause he's after you!" Ahh, Diddy Kong, my favorite character in the old Donkey Kong games. I have a place for him in my main list.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I like the black recolor because it makes him look like a real chimp, like DKs black recolor makes him look like a real gorilla :)

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
Diddy rocks my socks
he's monkey
i'm probobly gonna have Diddy and Sonic as my mains
just becouse there so awesome
i mean he wears an awesome hat
it's red
wow...
and he loves bananas
so do i!!
we have so much in common!!

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
all i have to say is..
OMG DIDDY - HE MOLESTS CHARACTERS!
when i thought of diddy being in SSBB
i wasnt too sure
but when they actually confirmed him on the site
i thought he was sweet
he is quick, agile, fast, speedy.. (i used a thesaurus)
i might main diddy
i'll have to wait and see.. but it wouldnt be a bad thing at all!

Top Bottom