• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is going to main Diddy?

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
He is fun to play, even look at Nick's videos in the Media thread and in Gimpys thread.

Man, the air combos, air grab, wall grab, and down spike make up Diddy.

We'll probably all be the best Diddy players in the world.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i will be maining ike i would like a friend code for the future of a competitve diddy main

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
k im adding u right now idc if ill be at a disadv i just want a dedicated user of each character so i wont ever be board an more importantly get better then i was the day before

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
wait hows that? thatv friend codes are diff from wii codes the one in ur profile

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yes sir wait maybe u should do that for every e4all character or when brawl comes out

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I doubt I will main Diddy. But I will play him and see how his little peanut poppers are haha.

-Onyx

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Ehh. I AM maining diddy kong, and not because of his Tier. I owned all of the DKC, and Diddy kong was by-far my favorite character.

Sakurai did a good job of capturing his exact style of DKC.

--

God tier? Hm. I don't think he'll be that high in the tier. Who knows.

Synth_Guru

Smash Rookie
Diddy Kong seems like he will be a great character to play, so I'll def. give him a try for sure. I'm gonna pop a peanut on some a$$!

KeasbeyNite

Smash Rookie
Well if they don't add Baby Bowser to the roster(which is the on character I want the most) I'm definetly maining diddy. Nice speed from what dojo has to say and decent looking moves. And if he fails meta knight or back to IC =/

Bottles98

Smash Cadet
I am definitely going to main Diddy. I waited for his announcement from the moment the site opened, and when it finally came I finalized my choice.

Top Bottom